A Small Question.....

This is a discussion on A Small Question..... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hi all, Can anyone please tell me anything about the benifits of donating money to Ko4life..... I know it must ...
Page: 1

Alhena

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me anything about the benifits of donating money to Ko4life.....

I know it must be somewhere in the forums but i am too lazy to find it on my own :P

Thanks for helping in Advance

Alhena

15 Views and no reply i thought people in Ko4life are more nice :angry:

Mezmerize

We are cruel.

Banned

This seems like a good place to post a topic like this eh?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87859

As many of you may have experienced in the past couple days, ko4life has been increasing in its downtime. This is largely due to the fact that our server currently cannot handle all of the load that our users demand (over 345 users were online at one time today, breaking the record!). Therefore, we implore your help.

Donating to ko4life is simple and easy through a PayPal process, with a link accessible in the upper right corner of your screen (or click here), right next to your Private Messages. Choose the plan best for you ($10 donation, $25 donation, or $50 donation - every dollar counts!) and continue on with the PayPal transaction (we currently only accept PayPal - we may be implementing new methods in the future).

Our donations will support the following:

* New dedicated server
    * Server management fees
    * Domain name fees
    * Hardware upgrades
    * Software

Remember that the ko4life staff does not gain any profit from any donation or advertisement.
    Donators are given some small extra features on the forums just as a thank you, such as an increased PM box size, member title (usergroup change, also), and some other stylish things smile.gif
    We will never, ever restrict the servers to donators-only, nor will we ever give basic access to donators-only.

We thank you for your continued support.[/b]

if ur donating to get benefits.. then its not the best idea... donating is to give, not to recieve........ its to help pay off the numerous fees the admins hafta pay to run this forum

iiason

u get a larger inbox.

Alhena

Thank you to all who replied well i think i will be donating some in future if i find it worth giving it. For now i think paying them for upgradation and stuff is worthwile but dont have enough cash now . But would love if it is not used for wrong purposes other than improving Ko4life .

Once again thank you all