Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

solved

This is a discussion on solved within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Curly brahman and me got muted/warn level raised because of 'flaming' in those insanity topic, ( i just asked the ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

Curly brahman and me got muted/warn level raised because of 'flaming' in those insanity topic, ( i just asked the guy in a rude way why the fuk he wanted to fuk his own clan??) Since a mod said he was in our clan.

At least 6+ people flamed in those topics and only the 3 of us get our warn percentage raised? give me a break if you are just looking for excuses to ban me why dont u just post 'I cant put apart my emotions from my job and i hate/dislike you so i warn you to get you banned.' instead of saying 'flaming.' when 95% of the people in those topics flamed more than me !

I think its pretty unfair, lutz acts all 'correct' and supossedly 'mature' in this forums but when it comes to warning/muting he cant act maturely and at least warn everyone or warn no one?

-Jc.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Curly brahman and me got muted/warn level raised because of 'flaming' in those insanity topic, ( i just asked the guy in a rude way why the fuk he wanted to fuk his own clan??) Since a mod said he was in our clan.

At least 6+ people flamed in those topics and only the 3 of us get our warn percentage raised? give me a break if you are just looking for excuses to ban me why dont u just post 'I cant put apart my emotions from my job and i hate/dislike you so i warn you to get you banned.' instead of saying 'flaming.' when 95% of the people in those topics flamed more than me !

I think its pretty unfair, lutz acts all 'correct' and supossedly 'mature' in this forums but when it comes to warning/muting he cant act maturely and at least warn everyone or warn no one?

-Jc.[/b]
    Well, instead of saying "6+", could you link me to the posts as to what you considered "flaming" and present an actual argument rather than superficial figures?

RiseAgainst_

So now you will act like the GM's ingame that just tell people ingame to find koxpers for them instead of himself doing his job?

Is that it?

G0D

So now you will act like the GM's ingame that just tell people ingame to find koxpers for them instead of himself doing his job?

Is that it?[/b]
    I lol&#39;d at that one Oh and Lutz you gay, get rid of my warning pff, I changed my sig now take off this crappy 10%warn thing... <_<

Phosgene

So now you will act like the GM&#39;s ingame that just tell people ingame to find koxpers for them instead of himself doing his job?

Is that it?[/b]
    lol are u dumb or what ?
    all he asked for is a link to each topic in which there were posts u consider as flames .
    whats the big deal ?

Banned

So now you will act like the GM&#39;s ingame that just tell people ingame to find koxpers for them instead of himself doing his job?

Is that it?[/b]
    no but when people whine and complain to the GM&#39;S so many people are koxping...GM is so busy with other stuff that he needs a little help (just think of the GM as lutz)
    lol are u dumb or what ?
    all he asked for is a link to each topic in which there were posts u consider as flames .
    whats the big deal ?[/b]
    hes dumb.. and hes to lazy to go find qoutes... if i was him and i thought i got warned unfaily i would have already put qoutes in this post

rise its ok man if you get warned.. im 80% and proud of it.. once you get to a high % like i have you respect posting and keep it to a minimum so you have less reasons to get warned/banned.. exactly what im doing.. and try to avoid those "drama" post because they are nothing but trouble man

RiseAgainst_

lol are u dumb or what ?
    whats the big deal ?[/b]
    No, you are the dumb one, he wanted me to find the posts in each of the insanity topics not the topics.

And i wont bother to read what vandy has to say with just reading what he started to say i lol&#39;ed, vandy calling other people dumbs just dont go.

Ill find some posts when i finish my exams today

Banned

i didnt flame you like you flamed me in topics made about me

considering i gave you useful information and you dont even read it is all on you

i see why you were banned once before.. because you-dont-care

Banned

I was muted for 3 days for saying 1 thing in the middle of a flame war between 10 people. I was the only one muted. I&#39;m not sure why lutz picks who he picks to ban, but get over it. Usually cheaters get banned from forums permanently so be happy you can still post.

Thats maybe because you are a retard

Thats maybe because you are a retard[/b]
    Hah :lol: !

Hah :lol: ![/b]

EastonLemon

Dont act like you are 13 year old prepubescent girl on the forums and you wont have this problem.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Is that it?[/b]
    Huh? I&#39;ve already looked over every single post in the Insanity topics for flaming, and I muted those that I considered were "flaming".
    Now I want to know what you consider as flaming by directing me to the posts that are in question.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i dont see what the argument is:
    Flaming includes purposefully demeaning other users in a non-satirical manner, and is at the discretion of administrators or moderators.[/b]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast