Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

solved

This is a discussion on solved within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; LUUTZ IS AWEOMSE... BUT I LIKE SHURT MOOORE!...
Page: 3

LUUTZ IS AWEOMSE... BUT I LIKE SHURT MOOORE!

little to much ?[/b]
    For real. Lol Toadie you need to jump off son

ILoveYouToo

\_/
    Fair enough, good explanation
    If u dont care why do u post here? shush please

Btw cuz of school and exams i could only post till now[/b]
    I'm tired of little bitches like you whining about everyfucking thing. Thats why.

DarK

I've never been warned / want to be warned but i'm just curious, once u get warned can it ever go away?

Banned Senior Member

Not unless a staff member removes the warning

Banned

I'm tired of little bitches like you whining about everyfucking thing. Thats why.[/b]
    Yet you come in this thread and flame/whine about them whining. Hypocritical much?

Can a mod tell me why I was warned 10% by hostibus while I was muted? I was muted for 1 day from like 11 pm my time to 11 pm my time the next day, and at 4 pm my time the next day, I was warned 10% for flaming. I don't understand how I can be warned for flaming while I wasn't allowed to post. If it was because of the reason I was muted in the first place, should I have been warned twice for the same thing?

Yet you come in this thread and flame/whine about them whining. Hypocritical much?

Can a mod tell me why I was warned 10% by hostibus while I was muted? I was muted for 1 day from like 11 pm my time to 11 pm my time the next day, and at 4 pm my time the next day, I was warned 10% for flaming. I don't understand how I can be warned for flaming while I wasn't allowed to post. If it was because of the reason I was muted in the first place, should I have been warned twice for the same thing?[/b]

I have a fast answer on that :

U flame so much in like every insanity topic that sometimes mods see it later,and u get a later punishment...If u ask me u should get a flamemedal and a 500 days mute... But ya,thats my opinion :P

Banned

I have a fast answer on that :

U flame so much in like every insanity topic that sometimes mods see it later,and u get a later punishment...If u ask me u should get a flamemedal and a 500 days mute... But ya,thats my opinion :P[/b]
    Well my opinion is that insanity members should get a perm ban for being cheating liars, but yea..that's just my opinion.

Oh and btw, I was muted that time for a "racial comment" even though my comment was 60% true. I hadn't even been warned from an insanity topic at this time.

Warn: (50%)
    /cry

Everytime you get muted you automatically get 10% warn

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Alright, it's safe to say that whoever made this topic is not responding, so if you ever get around to being somewhat rational, just make a new one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123