Some admin Can Help me ?

This is a discussion on Some admin Can Help me ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Im Posted but nobody help me , i cant send PM's and cant change skins ... pls need some solution ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Im Posted but nobody help me , i cant send PM's and cant change skins ... pls need some solution .

Thanks ,

you should be able to change the skin at the very bottom of the browser page.

NO sr , u cant understand me . The Problems :

- Can't Send or See Private message cuze Dont have this Option .
    - Black backgroud , is ugly but nots important .

I Need use PM option cuze is very important for me , Thanks .

Banned Senior Member

I remember you making a thread about this awhile ago... I have no idea why it's happening to you never heard of it happening before either... Maybe Devile might now but he's hard to get a hold of

then , what can i do ? some suggestion ? i cant talk whit anybody

Banned Senior Member

Try making a new account, email me ([email protected]) with the accounts name, I'll accept it and I'll do a little tinkering to make it match this current account, the new account will have the same name as this one after I change them, posts will be the same as well. Only difference will be member number but hopefully this will solve the problem

Try making a new account, email me ([email protected]) with the accounts name, I'll accept it and I'll do a little tinkering to make it match this current account, the new account will have the same name as this one after I change them, posts will be the same as well. Only difference will be member number but hopefully this will solve the problem[/b]
    Mr. phantomlink

I sent an email but still I don't have your answer. Im still waiting sr.

Banned Senior Member

you sent it to [email protected]? I've only gotten one email about registration but it wasn't your information

Edit: I found the email, it was just titled differently then I would have expected. What I need you to do is create a new account on ko4life and give me the name, I will take care of the rest and we will see if this works. Changing the username on your account here wont fix the issue, we need a fresh account