Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrRapist

Some answers would be appriciated...

This is a discussion on Some answers would be appriciated... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hello dear g4life administration and members, i`ve made a Thread in PSKO section and it`s still not published and i ...
Page: 1

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Default Some answers would be appriciated...

Hello dear g4life administration and members, i`ve made a Thread in PSKO section and it`s still not published and i really wanna know why?Is there any issues or moderator didn`t check it out still? I pmed Shane/MrRapist/mytholist and no1 did answer + thread ain`t up yet. If there is something u guys have against Maxko/Titanko or if something happen on these forums to make you guys ignore post about this server i would like to know,anyways as i mentioned in the thread im not staff member of that server i just made it to promote that server and it would be rly nice to know why that post is ignored or is it ignored.Thanks in advance.

Mate even they didn't approved my topic and MrRapist thinks that I'm grobar which is not true. The beta launch of my server is today and I couldn't advertise my server so bad. I hope they will be soon online and help us with this problem

Banned

mythlost and pendexo are the moderators for the private server section.
    I personally do not care about that section nor do I have enough knowledge of the black sheep to take any action in that section. Honestly though, if you need k4l to potentially get some players, your server is doomed to fail.
    zecabr likes this.

The server is stable enough by itself i didn`t say that it desperately needs a promotion,but why not ? Almost whole english KO community is checking these forums and it can`t be bad to advertise around here...Thanks for your answer anyways and i hope mythlost or pendexo gonna check it out aswell.

*Im not PS mod , im a mod of cheaters section , I ocasionally check the ps section but since Shane made a few changes i lost the track of it.(i have no way how to approve topics in that section).

Great ,waiting for mythlost ^^

Really I need this topic moderators are doing nothing. How can I have contact with the administrator. It has been 2 weeks still my topic isn't approved.
    Last edited by KhaosKo; 12-30-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    if you need k4l to potentially get some players, your server is doomed to fail.
    That's not quite true. People have contacts, even if each usual forum user informs of the existence of X server to 5 other people, it's still a substantial amount.

Not everyone that plays KO uses ko4life, not everyone that knows of ko4life is allowed to post here anymore.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    That's not quite true. People have contacts, even if each usual forum user informs of the existence of X server to 5 other people, it's still a substantial amount.

Not everyone that plays KO uses ko4life, not everyone that knows of ko4life is allowed to post here anymore.
    I suppose that makes sense as some of the veterans and members of big clans still lurk around..

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

I suppose that makes sense as some of the veterans and members of big clans still lurk around..
    might wanna contact shane to get a new moderator for psko section?

Banned

It makes no difference if I contact them or the op. I could only pm them and hope for an answer lol. We need an active admin and a mod for private servers who has inside knowledge...

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

It makes no difference if I contact them or the op. I could only pm them and hope for an answer lol. We need an active admin and a mod for private servers who has inside knowledge...
    a guy the plays the servers would be nice, lets hope we can contact shane asap

Dunno if you guys need a new PSKO moderator or not but the fact is mythlost ain`t active...Or just tell shane to remove the authorisation again,since those turks are gone from forums,dunno...