some real good support...

This is a discussion on some real good support... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So my account tiffer got perma banned for "selling items of other users" yet they did not show me any ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default some real good support...

So my account tiffer got perma banned for "selling items of other users" yet they did not show me any proof of this before banning me, before I had even gotten the chance to defend myself I got banned. I messaged cama and I asked him if he has seen proof from the one who banned me and his reply "im sure he has some sort of evidence, I can not and will not do anything untill you provide proof to me". I sent some screen shots of my items that were on my list from my own character and I could even show them in game. Why is it that as soon as some people mention the name breakers I get banned immediately, yet other users on ko4life are breaking the rules and nothing has happened to them. Im sure this topic will be closed and I will be banned but im just letting you guys know the support from this site is indeed terrible.

P.S- Sixtyseven accused me of this also but he put up a thread of him admitting to helping someone scam another player, if you guys read it. Yes it is the exact same as scamming, don't try and say its not.

Banned

Wrong, you got banned for 2 weeks by mythlost. Whether he was given proof or not, IDK but I am sure he didn't just ban you because someone said so.
    Fact is, you avoided the ban and even had the nerves to post on a topic in the market section. Avoided the ban again, and again and again. Then I removed the temp ban and made it permanent.

Moved to the right section and banned your 5th/6th and 7th account...
    Last edited by MrRapist; 01-23-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Banned

Default mrrapist for you

Wow didnt know you could ban me, good one. Funny how you helped sancte sell the scammed items right? hmm good one buddy, funny how your still a moderator. Did you even take into consideration what I said about sixtyseven? No because your probably a scammer yourself. You perma ban me because I was trying to defend myself. I posted in the market section? Are you retarded, im not even aloud to post there. Ban me a million times, im not leaving till this is set right. If im going down, and for nothing, then ill make sure all you scammers go down aswell.

Banned

Your accusations are just rediculous so I am just gonna ignore them.

My bad I didn't notice that the post was from early 2012 ( http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...ml#post3027098 ). Doesn't make it any better that you avoided the ban multiple times, though. Which is, again, why you got perma banned.
    Looking at it from your side though, I am sure your only intention was to contact an admin. I reduced the ban to 4 weeks as the selling for a friend thing has been dealt with by mythlost and a perma ban is probably too much for avoiding a ban. If you keep making more accounts, I will add more time to it though.

If you think you've been mistakenly and/or wrongfully banned then you can talk to an admin through the contact form. Please save our and your time by making a bazillion more accounts, thanks.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 01-23-2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typo

Little archer Senior Member

haha I'm loving the random account ID's.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    haha I'm loving the random account ID's.
    I'm sure if it were you , you would come up with something more original than that

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Oh shit look at that, I told him to contact the mod that banned him to get it resolved, he contacted the mod that banned him................. and surprise, it got resolved.

I feel like I should open a psychic hotline or something.