Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

ok this is about my ban

This is a discussion on ok this is about my ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Im Frukwan, ok ill start with what i was accused of.. To vandy and franky mainly since they spent alot ...
Page: 1

sexycomboot

Im Frukwan, ok ill start with what i was accused of..

To vandy and franky mainly since they spent alot of time trying to get me banned.

Accused of vouching for a 2x scammer (Melli), Pyroman.

There is 0 evidence that Melli scammed ****** and was banned by magix.

Also i am accused of selling items for a banned account, never have done b4, any items i have sold on Frukwan are my own... apart from a topic i made the day i got banned (S> excep MS +8 ) it was for Sober on c-west because he cant register on ko4life.
    also the account issue...

Trytankme = RL friend, ive logged it wen i been banned.
    Frukwan= Mine and only mine!
    Melli= not me... never logged it.
    33c4l = Melli, ive logged it b4 when i got banned.

Now do you just assume that i knew "melli" scammed someone... i just vouched coz hes a GG friend.

Id like to see the evidence from vandy of him scamming vandy and the evidence from magix that he scammed *******.

untill then we are both band without reason.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For other mods , I have alowed him to post using another account so we can get dialog going and give him a fair chance to explain and defend himself. This thread is only to be locked by myself when we have come to a final conclusion.

sexycomboot

If anyone has any information about me or whatever pls post

Hey cutie Senior Member

Frukwan (steve) i dont think has anything to do with this "SCAMMING". Ive not been keeping track of this shit but i know Steve for a LONG time now and we shared accounts togther and i had alot of shit unsealed which he couldve stolen but didnt.
    anyways i trust frukwan and dont belive he is involed in actually SCAMMING people, vouching for people who scam without his knowledge maybe.

and if i remember correctly, "the_real_plodez" vouched for GrayDeath, who ended being a scammer and now hes global mod?

sexycomboot

well the thing is.. there is 0 evidence that hes even a scammer.. so id like to see this stuff taht vandy + magix has.

Hey cutie Senior Member

WHY COPY MY SIGNATURE?

sexycomboot

crack yeh, but thing is there saying i "knew that melli was scammer then i vouched for him", however.. there isnt any evidence of him scamming.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Well, I've read through all of the posts relating to this issue, both in hidden moderator sections and also in unhidden general sections.

Here's the information I've gathered:

Facts:

1. IP checks show Frukwan has logged ko4life account of Pyroman, a known scammer
    2. Frukwan admits logging ko4life account of 33c4l, the 2nd account of melli, a known scammer
    3. Frukwan vouched for melli, knowing he was a scammer
    4. Frukwan craeted the ko4life account Frukwan. to avoid a ban
    5. Frukwan has posted screenshots of himself using third party tools

Pick one from the list, each offense violates forum rules and is therefore reason for ban.

If Frukwan needs to see proof of Melli's scamming, the moderator who banned Melli should do so here.

Frukwan, I knew you from my time on Edana and I know how close you were with Gary aka Graydeath, who also has been previously banned for scamming.

IMO, Frukwan's ban is justified for the reasons listed above. There's just too many "coincidences" and associating with known scammers.

On a personal level Frukwan, even though I knew you personally from Edana, I hope you respect my position as a forum moderator and understand that I must remain objective and act according to the facts as they present themselves.

Oh, and to crackurback ("the_real_plodez vouched for GrayDeath, who ended being a scammer and now hes global mod?"):

DAAAAMMM i thought graydeath was a GG :S

whata bitch that turned out to be[/b]
    really thought he was trustworthy though :S[/b]
    Seems as though Graydeath fooled you too.

As a former sharer of my account, I would expect more from you - I suppose there is probably some sour grapes left from me kicking you from the account, but it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned, I just hope you don't let it continue to influence your posts in the future.

/my_2¢

sexycomboot

Ye i get wat your saying... but ok ur a bit wrong with all that.

1. IP checks show Frukwan has logged ko4life account of Pyroman, a known scammer - Pyro wasnt banned for scamming.
    also i havnt logged "pyroman" ever.

2. Frukwan admits logging ko4life account of 33c4l, the 2nd account of melli, a known scammer 0- Once again i logged it coz i was banned, and still... there is 0 evidence that melli was even a scammer.

3. Frukwan vouched for melli, knowing he was a scammer- same as b4 , he isnt a scammer untill proven.

4. Frukwan craeted the ko4life account Frukwan. to avoid a ban- you honestly think i created Frukwan. to avoid a ban? memba i aint the original "Frukwan"... i baught account of him yrs ago, the account Frukwan. was made atleast 2 years ago... so i dno how thats avoiding a ban,the real Frukwan ended up scamming me on edena.

5. Frukwan has posted screenshots of himself using third party tools - wasnt me on the account... but wateva cant prove that...

see you admins are going by what you think and not the "evidence" there is 0 evidence that melli is a scammer and pyro wasnt banned for scamming at all.. i said everything that has happend b4...

But still there is nothing linking me to anything , the only possible ban i could get is for logging on his account while i was banned.

like ive said ... tell vandy and magix to post the evidence of him scamming and ill take my ban ..

Hey cutie Senior Member

Seems as though Graydeath fooled you too.

As a former sharer of my account, I would expect more from you - I suppose there is probably some sour grapes left from me kicking you from the account, but it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned, I just hope you don't let it continue to influence your posts in the future.

/my_2¢[/b]
    lol you kicking me off turned out for the best for me anywas cuz i made a new TRUSTWORTHY friend with touch , even though u changed password w.o any reason, but i was over that a LONG time ago, i dont hold vendettas and i couldnt give a fuck now, and about the scamming shit, the same scenario to what happens to frukwan came up to me in your situation, if i knew of another case of similiar structures i wouldve mentioned that too. IM just stating same thing happened to you to what happened to frukwan but he got banned for it, thats all.
    nothing personal, just facts

sexycomboot

T_T hoping vandy and magix will post there "evidence" soon

Banned Senior Member

1. IP checks show Frukwan has logged ko4life account of Pyroman, a known scammer - Pyro wasnt banned for scamming.
    also i havnt logged "pyroman" ever.[/b]
    k, Sure we cant "prove" if you logged an account because we need the user to post in order to get logs, but this just means that you guys used the same IP at one point, either from logged the account, or using the same proxy.. Oh ya, incase you didn't know using proxies to access ko4life can lead to a ban
    2. Frukwan admits logging ko4life account of 33c4l, the 2nd account of melli, a known scammer 0- Once again i logged it coz i was banned, and still... there is 0 evidence that melli was even a scammer.[/b]
    Bypassing a ban made by the staff will result in being banned, and if the first ban was temp, it can lead the ban to being permanent, and I also found this as well:

That picture shows that both of these accounts were used on the same day to post on ko4life before Felix gave you any permissions to do so which just adds another one to the list of ban evasion

But still there is nothing linking me to anything , the only possible ban i could get is for logging on his account while i was banned.
    [/b]
    And like I said above... that can lead to being banned since you avoided our ban
    like ive said ... tell vandy and magix to post the evidence of him scamming and ill take my ban ..[/b]
    Their info is in the mod section, I will allow them to post it here I wont do it for them

Banned

also i havnt logged "pyroman" ever.

2. Frukwan admits logging ko4life account of 33c4l, the 2nd account of melli, a known scammer 0- Once again i logged it coz i was banned, and still... there is 0 evidence that melli was even a scammer.

3. Frukwan vouched for melli, knowing he was a scammer- same as b4 , he isnt a scammer untill proven.

4. Frukwan craeted the ko4life account Frukwan. to avoid a ban- you honestly think i created Frukwan. to avoid a ban? memba i aint the original "Frukwan"... i baught account of him yrs ago, the account Frukwan. was made atleast 2 years ago... so i dno how thats avoiding a ban,the real Frukwan ended up scamming me on edena.

5. Frukwan has posted screenshots of himself using third party tools - wasnt me on the account... but wateva cant prove that...

see you admins are going by what you think and not the "evidence" there is 0 evidence that melli is a scammer and pyro wasnt banned for scamming at all.. i said everything that has happend b4...

like ive said ... tell vandy and magix to post the evidence of him scamming and ill take my ban ..[/b]
    1: pyroman = melli and the account melli was banned for scamming. We don't know wheres the proof about melli until the person who banned melli can answer it.

2: It seems everytime you get muted/suspended you always log another account to avoid the ban. So many avoiding bans should lead to a perm ban.

3: To me, i don't care but ip checks show you on alot of accounts and to me i don't know 100% if there is 2 different people here. (pyroman, frukawn) So i can assume you are the same person which vouching for yourself is not tolerated and can result with consequences.

5: I think you replyed on the melli account saying your friend gave you a xtrap bypass and you knew nothing to which the program did for you.

6: I have no proof of pyroman scamming me because it never happened. Anyone who knows me knows i do not have any way of <B/<S for USD. I was bored that day and we had a convo going on MSN with me you frankie pyro josh.

fruwkan is australian and thats proven
    pyroman isnt austrailian thats proven.

Banned Senior Member

fruwkan is australian and thats proven
    pyroman isnt austrailian thats proven.[/b]
    Who used the same IP, which they were using the same proxy. As I said in the other post, using proxies on ko4life can lead to a ban, and there should have been no reason for them to not use proxies unless their IP was banned at one point

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast