Spam/Locked: -_-

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: -_- within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; why you delete my signature.... ? only message on sig is " signature too large " -_- first of all ...
Page: 1

knux

why you delete my signature.... ?

only message on sig is " signature too large " -_-

first of all it's was only about the trustworthly about the people i trade with (wanna to help the people about the scammer who are flooding on this forum in section ares.... i done lots of trades and i can help some people -_-)

so moderator i want that you pm me my old signature ..............................

i'll make any arrangement and for next time i want that you pm me first

if i dont have any news about the moderator who delete my signature i'll pm a moderator i know

last thing to say : zzzzzzzzz

I deleted your signature. It was too big. Do I have a copy? Nope.

If you want to have a list that big, I suggest you host a text document somewhere and put a link to it in your signature.

And please, you don't have the option of telling me what I should and should not do.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

And please, you don't have the option of telling me what I should and should not do.[/b]
    i do, and im telling u to ignore idiots

ur move h34r:

i do, and im telling u to ignore idiots

ur move h34r:[/b]
    Your don't ignore idiots... you shoot them.

Aba

just make the list smaller dude...or put a link to it in your sig instead of the actual list itself if it is that important to you.

knux

I deleted your signature. It was too big. Do I have a copy? Nope.
    If you want to have a list that big, I suggest you host a text document somewhere and put a link to it in your signature.

And please, you don't have the option of telling me what I should and should not do.[/b]
    zzz ty and you can tell me that in pm before you delete it pffffffffffff really noob and now -_- ?

zzz ty and you can tell me that in pm before you delete it pffffffffffff really noob and now -_- ?[/b]

Nope, thats not how we do it, sorry. Thats how its been for every other person whose had to have their signature removed.

Cadence96

why you delete my signature.... ?

only message on sig is " signature too large " -_-

first of all it's was only about the trustworthly about the people i trade with (wanna to help the people about the scammer who are flooding on this forum in section ares.... i done lots of trades and i can help some people -_-)

so moderator i want that you pm me my old signature ..............................

i'll make any arrangement and for next time i want that you pm me first

if i dont have any news about the moderator who delete my signature i'll pm a moderator i know

last thing to say : zzzzzzzzz[/b]
    zzz ty and you can tell me that in pm before you delete it pffffffffffff really noob and now -_- ?[/b]
    Are you president or something?

Hostage

Rules are stated for a reason. Dont like it? GTFO!

Hostage

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.