Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

@ Lutz or any other mod for that matter.

This is a discussion on @ Lutz or any other mod for that matter. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Yesterday i couldnt and atm i cant at this very same time. I just see "Connecting. Please wait." and the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Yesterday i couldnt and atm i cant at this very same time. I just see "Connecting. Please wait." and the leaves behind the screen moving angry.gif

I got dc now i cant login ! wtf? u guys cant too?

I have to lvl a rogue zzzz

Discuss !

K not a merchant topic? a ha! got u mods, so this topic isnt closed hm.

Selling cleaver +1 pm me..[/b]
    Nope, can't get away with that.
    Muted 1 day.[/b]
    If you don't like it, then add a general chat sections to the different servers. This is a topic ABOUT GIRAKON not any of the other servers. Instead of trying to be ding dong forum god just create a solution for the "problem" instead of muting/banning the people that make topics about their servers. People will continue to make them, stop being hard asses.

Heres a post where a smart person has already suggested it CLICK

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If you don't like it, then add a general chat sections to the different servers. This is a topic ABOUT GIRAKON not any of the other servers. Instead of trying to be ding dong forum god just create a solution for the "problem" instead of muting/banning the people that make topics about their servers. People will continue to make them, stop being hard asses.

Heres a post where a smart person has already suggested it CLICK[/b]
    We already said: Post in General Chat.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

Banned

We already said to make the forum, get over it, or enjoy talking between the admins all day. 99% of the people post issues of the server, in the server sections. TBH it makes more sense that posting it in the global general section. That section for be things pertaining to matters of knight online as a whole, not what is happening on a specific server.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

We already said to make the forum, get over it, or enjoy talking between the admins all day. 99% of the people post issues of the server, in the server sections. TBH it makes more sense that posting it in the global general section. That section for be things pertaining to matters of knight online as a whole, not what is happening on a specific server.[/b]
    99%, you mean, like... 9.9%, right?

Banned

Ok, let me rephrase, 99% of the people that actually care about what is going on in their server.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Ok, let me rephrase, 99% of the people that actually care about what is going on in their server.[/b]
    99% of the "people that actually care about whats goin on in their server" can just as easily post a topic in general section like this:

topic name: [Diez] Wtf is up with so and so clan!!!!?!?!?

this would clearly show which server ur talking about, preventing people from wandering in ur topic talking about their own server etc

Banned

if you dont like how the forum is run/the MODS are not making subtitles and your geting all pissy then why come here?
    there site let them do what ever they want. they say post in GC then tuff titty said the kitty but the milk still good. so you post in GC no more discussion..

NEMANYA

if you dont like how the forum is run/the MODS are not making subtitles and your geting all pissy then why come here?
    there site let them do what ever they want. they say post in GC then tuff titty said the kitty but the milk still good. so you post in GC no more discussion..[/b]
    and u should stfu once for all..
    U just spam spam and spam..STFU already !!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This topic has been disgussed time and time again. We decided it would best for everyone that servers did not have their own sections because it would cause a big split and forums would just die.

We kept to this for a long time now and it has managed to keep life in the forums even when most of us were inactive in the game.

TunaFishyMe

This topic has been disgussed time and time again. We decided it would best for everyone that servers did not have their own sections because it would cause a big split and forums would just die.

We kept to this for a long time now and it has managed to keep life in the forums even when most of us were inactive in the game.[/b]
    i agree. Its like spreading butter. You can have a lot of butter but if you spread it over a enormous piece of toast, there will still be no taste.

The forum will instantly die if you spread it out too much. Blizzforums.com has no community because everything is spread out. SC players on one side, WC players on another side. White whiny kids who complain about the color of the grass in one subtopic, people who actually play starcraft melee on another. The activity of each forum except for the white whiny kid forum is almost nothing and that forum has far more members than ko4life.

Split up ko4life into 10 more forums = gg ko4life.

.... can just as easily post a topic in general section like this:
    topic name: [Diez] Wtf is up with so and so clan!!!!?!?!?[/b]
    Excellent suggestion, cama..and as tuna said, spreading out the sections will segregate and eventually kill off the forum.

The forum, as it appears today, wasn't randomly thrown together. it's the result of a lot of work, trial and error, and user input. That being said, (and i dont speak for the entier ko4life staff) I appreciate your suggestion, but it's been discussed several times throughout the lifespan of this forum....each time, it was decided that the move wasn't conducive to the environment the founders are trying to create/maintain.

Banned

Well what's the fucking point of muting/banning people just because they post about something about there server in the server section. If your tired of moving/deleting/locking topics in the different sections then why not just let people post server issues there and get over it, or just make a topic there where they can post it and mods don't have to shit themselves whenever someone posts something there. If I have something about my server to tell people, I'm not going to fucking post it in general chat, because fucking pricks will spam in it "who cares" "noone cares" blahblahblah and they do it because they are not from the same server so of course they don't give a flying fuck what is happening there. Almost EVERY topic that is created for a certain server is just filled with fucking spam by people who it doesn't pertain to. So whatever, if you think that the forums will die just because some topics will be posted in a different spot then that really doesn't make sense, but stop being such hard ass forum gods when people do.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

And rantign and raving with fucks all over the place is also a great way to get people to listen to you?

We have given a claim clear cut reason why we decided not to make server forums.

You obviously don't like how we do alot of things here and will not be happy untll you get your own way, hate to burst the bubble but untill we get a case that gives us strong reasons we are not going to do so. Because you can put more fucks in your post than found in a Roy Chuby Brown video is not really goign to make any difference.

Banned

and u should stfu once for all..
    U just spam spam and spam..STFU already !![/b]
    when you tell me how your so better then me then ill stfu
    i did stfu for about a week or so posting very very very little .. but when someone didnt like what i had to say when i DID post they say stfu spammer.. so i said ok if im spammer when posted under about 15 times a week ( when i chilled from posting ) then why not post when i want and still be called that..
    i did shut up for you all whiners and you still cryed like a little immature fools you are so have a nice day or even a cookie and a glass of 2% milk !! and be good little one

ohh quick edit.. you qouted me
    stop qouting me jerk

J

I don't know how good this suggestion would be, but you can make a subtopic (Like in media [Signature, offtopic]) on the specific servers, so you can discuss stuff about the server, not just market. :/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast