Spam/Locked: Market Section

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Market Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ok, I know it's been said time and time again no, but since I was told I could get an ...
Page: 1

Banned

Ok, I know it's been said time and time again no, but since I was told I could get an actual discussion about it this time, I would like one.

The mods have stated that they feel that making a seperate section in the market sections, it will make general chat less active and ko4life will slowly die. I would like further explanation into this. The way I see it, the general chat has many, many topics that are related to KO as a whole, and some topics that are about a specific server, but should also be posted into the general ko talk (Insanity) since they have been on alot of server, and it may involve a new dupe method. Usually, when new people join the forums to post something about their clan, they go to the server sections. Yes, it does say "market sections" but it also seems like a good place to put stuff that only a certain server needs to know about. A new section isn't really necessary, but it would keep it cleaner than having the posts about the server mixed with the selling posts. It would only take out a few posts from the general chat, and it would give those posts a chance to be read by those on the specific server, instead of seeing spam from people who it doesn't pertain to. I just honestly think it would be a good idea to either make a subforum for each server section, or just allow the couple of posts that are made in them (as long as it pertains to something happening in the server ie: king, csw, etc...)

Cama...don't flame, and mods, don't use your modness to just post no. I actually want a discussion as to why some of these feelings are there about ko4life getting less popular because of it and such.

no

It have been turned down enough times to say "no"

Banned

To the original poster, this is how the forums are set-up we've already discussed why we don't want to make seperate server sections and if you want to have a real discussion about it feel free to remake the topic and try to not come across so harsh and maybe a bit more mature?[/b]
    This is quoted from Eric, which is why I remade the post in a more mature fashion. If you don't have anything to add to the convo other than no, then don't post, because I don't care what you have to say.

Hostage

Us "mods" are giving people a forum for PLEASURE. I get nothing out of doing this, and yet I spend quite a lot of time on these forums. Now Mr. JesusBuffs comes along and wants it changed because you're scared to post in the general section?! OMG1!!1!ONE1!!1! Sure it's a good idea, but i'm sure as hell NOT going to go into every server section and try to mod a forum 10 times bigger than need be. And just an FYI. Typically when a topic is made in general section and shouldn't be there, yet still relevant to the majority of the people here. It'll stay where it is. If it's not important, then it's moved to the off-topic section. We're people too, everyone has their own opinions and whatnot. What may be important to you may not be important to me. I hadn't heard about the quake. And now reading what devile wrote in the mod section. I wish I would have known sooner. IMHO - I go to the market to buy shit. Not to chit chat and fight with 12 year olds. You dont like what we do here? You know where the X is in the corner.

We set our rules up for a reason. Don't think mods dont go unpunished. And i'm suprised to see this topic. I believe Eric was JOKING.

btw - NO! Even our admin told you that and you're still ranting!

Banned

Us "mods" are giving people a forum for PLEASURE. I get nothing out of doing this, and yet I spend quite a lot of time on these forums. Now Mr. JesusBuffs comes along and wants it changed because you're scared to post in the general section?! OMG1!!1!ONE1!!1! Sure it's a good idea, but i'm sure as hell NOT going to go into every server section and try to mod a forum 10 times bigger than need be. And just an FYI. Typically when a topic is made in general section and shouldn't be there, yet still relevant to the majority of the people here. It'll stay where it is. If it's not important, then it's moved to the off-topic section. We're people too, everyone has their own opinions and whatnot. What may be important to you may not be important to me. I hadn't heard about the quake. And now reading what devile wrote in the mod section. I wish I would have known sooner. IMHO - I go to the market to buy shit. Not to chit chat and fight with 12 year olds. You dont like what we do here? You know where the X is in the corner.

We set our rules up for a reason. Don't think mods dont go unpunished. And i'm suprised to see this topic. I believe Eric was JOKING.
    btw - NO! Even our admin told you that and you're still ranting![/b]
    Well since you decided to rant about what a mod told me to do. Your post is /ignored by me.

Don't want to take any notice of me? fair enough

Well since you decided to rant about what a mod told me to do. Your post is /ignored by me.[/b]
    I didn't tell you to do anything, I suggested that you remake the thread with a bit less harsh of a tone, I never said you'd get anyone to reply to you but it would be a much better attempt to receive a good reply than what you posted last time.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I didn't tell you to do anything, I suggested that you remake the thread with a bit less harsh of a tone, I never said you'd get anyone to reply to you but it would be a much better attempt to receive a good reply than what you posted last time.[/b]
    post wasnt intended to u, it was intended to hostage's
    btw - NO! Even our admin told you that and you're still ranting![/b]

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This has been going on for about 3 or 4 days now and you had pretty much all of the mods and admins tell you why we are not doing this.

Rememebr this is about an comunity and bringing different people together. Now the forum is set up so for a topic there is an area , genral KO chat , media cheater. All servers can go in these areas. If we did server spesfic areas the areas would have to be done for each server.

I don;t know how many times I have to say we will not and do not want to make server spesfic areas. Now please we all replied to you I think it is fair you acept our answer on this topic.

Banned

Ok, whatever, I&#39;ll drop it. Eric, you told me to remake the topic in a more mature manner if I wanted an actual discussion about it. According to you, you didn&#39;t tell me to do anything, I guess someone else is using your account. Or maybe your just retarded. Peace ~,l,, >.< ,,l,~ :lol:

Hostage

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.