Stay classy, ko4life

This is a discussion on Stay classy, ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I was thinking of doing this months ago, but then again my badass not-giving-a-shit additude came back. But yea, last ...
Page: 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Default Stay classy, ko4life

I was thinking of doing this months ago, but then again my badass not-giving-a-shit additude came back. But yea, last few days has been a mess here.

Tho iv never been much of a "this is my baibai topic" kinda guy, tbh i hate em, i still thought id do it, since back in the days ko4life actually stood for smth.

Wall-o'-text short, this forum is a great (not textbook) example how not to mod a gaming forum. Recent activity has been more like containing liberals in a repulican forum, containing cod fans in mw forums, containing trolls on some fraking facebook memorial page or containing zombies in a nationl brain tumor fest.

(i thought id give some good examples right about now, but meh, who cares anyway)

So actually, id just gyft my take on current staff members.

Miceky, i had huge respect for u ingame (u>waggy) and i still prize our first 1v1 (back when noone even knew what they were) as one of the kewlest moment in diez. But chill. This goes for everyone tho, but banning (!) ppl for random shit they do is retarded. vBulletin doesnt support mute all of a sudden? IF u fraking ban according to those idiotic rules (which seem pretty much from some christian forum) there arent ppl left to ban one morning. Cleaning topics is another stupid shit. Even if ur making a point, ppl wont see WHY u had to clean, not to mention such factor as FREEDOM OF SPEECH. What is this, russia?

New guy legendsmth. U wanna be new superghost? Thought u were pretty cool before. Stop being a fraking interwebcop and go infract ur mom, tywm

Cama. Same as mee, loved u as a clanie and my favorite aoe leecher. Out of all 3 u are the kewlest still. Just lay off the gm panel for some time. And think back when u had the "stop admin abuse" pic in ur sig. Also, u gave me my first infraction here. Funny or not, i was glad it was u xD

Anyhow, this recent niggerfest made me think, why the frak i even bother to come here. Nothing to troll rly. All my old advesaries are long gone. No cool ppl hang around here anymore. Every time i go to PS section i see 3 page topics turned to 2 pagers. I can only quess how things work in other parts of le world. But here in master-race continent, freedom of speech actually means smth. If some dirty musilmnigger from allahstan decides to wear retarded sheep clothing, shout some wierd shit and burn a car or 2, well why the frak not.

On a side note, inb4 ppl start to claim that ko is dead and thats why the forum is dead. Get a clue faggets, theres like a gazillion non turks still playing.

Nowdays in my mornings theres smth like 10+ registerd users and allah knows how many quests on. Ppl dont bother to come here coz theres nothing to talk, noone to flame. O wait there is, we just arent allowed to. And there ur bleeding users. Limit moar, soon theres only 3 50-post dudes and nik pming to get unbanned.

Since i did mention flame, GET A FRAKING CLUE WHAT FLAME RLY IS. (caps is always cool). Iv said this literally like few hundred times: heated discussion and semi-offencive shit aint flame. Flame is more along the lines of "ill burn ur mom in rl u dam magyk" (in bigger volume ofc).

This shit is just sad here. Dont rly bother to start lecturing here anymore, coz its pointless buttonmashing anyway.

So TL;DR!

Ill come back in a day or 2 when iv thought a cool ban reason. And if its not too much to ask for, restore my dam vip status. Which i lost after the ko4life mod group was deleted AND WAS NEVER RETURNED IN SPITE OF TALKING TO 3 ADMINS. I wanna be buried in my parade uniform. Bookmark already deleted fyi.

ninjaedit: if anyone needs me, find me in facebook.
    Last edited by Magyk; 10-29-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: penis

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Well, when you mix dirty musilmnigger from allahstan with Israelis, flames are pretty much a sure thing. Combine that with new mods and their need to establish their alpha dog status and you get bans etc.

It's funny though, we went from "If you aren't racist to turks then you haven't been playing KO long enough" or whatever giga wrote, to the other end.

Btw, GREAT pic.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-29-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I was thinking of doing this months ago, but then again my badass not-giving-a-shit additude came back. But yea, last few days has been a mess here.

Tho iv never been much of a "this is my baibai topic" kinda guy, tbh i hate em, i still thought id do it, since back in the days ko4life actually stood for smth.

Wall-o'-text short, this forum is a great (not textbook) example how not to mod a gaming forum. Recent activity has been more like containing liberals in a repulican forum, containing cod fans in mw forums, containing trolls on some fraking facebook memorial page or containing zombies in a nationl brain tumor fest.

(i thought id give some good examples right about now, but meh, who cares anyway)

So actually, id just gyft my take on current staff members.

Miceky, i had huge respect for u ingame (u>waggy) and i still prize our first 1v1 (back when noone even knew what they were) as one of the kewlest moment in diez. But chill. This goes for everyone tho, but banning (!) ppl for random shit they do is retarded. vBulletin doesnt support mute all of a sudden? IF u fraking ban according to those idiotic rules (which seem pretty much from some christian forum) there arent ppl left to ban one morning. Cleaning topics is another stupid shit. Even if ur making a point, ppl wont see WHY u had to clean, not to mention such factor as FREEDOM OF SPEECH. What is this, russia?

New guy legendsmth. U wanna be new superghost? Thought u were pretty cool before. Stop being a fraking interwebcop and go infract ur mom, tywm

Cama. Same as mee, loved u as a clanie and my favorite aoe leecher. Out of all 3 u are the kewlest still. Just lay off the gm panel for some time. And think back when u had the "stop admin abuse" pic in ur sig. Also, u gave me my first infraction here. Funny or not, i was glad it was u xD

Anyhow, this recent niggerfest made me think, why the frak i even bother to come here. Nothing to troll rly. All my old advesaries are long gone. No cool ppl hang around here anymore. Every time i go to PS section i see 3 page topics turned to 2 pagers. I can only quess how things work in other parts of le world. But here in master-race continent, freedom of speech actually means smth. If some dirty musilmnigger from allahstan decides to wear retarded sheep clothing, shout some wierd shit and burn a car or 2, well why the frak not.

On a side note, inb4 ppl start to claim that ko is dead and thats why the forum is dead. Get a clue faggets, theres like a gazillion non turks still playing.

Nowdays in my mornings theres smth like 10+ registerd users and allah knows how many quests on. Ppl dont bother to come here coz theres nothing to talk, noone to flame. O wait there is, we just arent allowed to. And there ur bleeding users. Limit moar, soon theres only 3 50-post dudes and nik pming to get unbanned.

Since i did mention flame, GET A FRAKING CLUE WHAT FLAME RLY IS. (caps is always cool). Iv said this literally like few hundred times: heated discussion and semi-offencive shit aint flame. Flame is more along the lines of "ill burn ur mom in rl u dam magyk" (in bigger volume ofc).

This shit is just sad here. Dont rly bother to start lecturing here anymore, coz its pointless buttonmashing anyway.

So TL;DR!

Ill come back in a day or 2 when iv thought a cool ban reason. And if its not too much to ask for, restore my dam vip status. Which i lost after the ko4life mod group was deleted AND WAS NEVER RETURNED IN SPITE OF TALKING TO 3 ADMINS. I wanna be buried in my parade uniform. Bookmark already deleted fyi.

ninjaedit: if anyone needs me, find me in facebook.
    Always appreciate feedback, as far as being SuperGhost, not in the least lol.

I've been more leanient then it may appear, considering I've probably only given 5-6 infractions since I became mod, & two, two day bans. If that's to much then by all means, I can reverse them, but I have had plausiable reason behind my infractions/two bans, and it has brought down the "breaking of rules" to my acknowledgement.

Thanks though, and I am still cool! ):

Magyk gets a +1.

Personally, I like to let people bash each other. Never banned/muted anyone for trash talking to me or others. Makes the place a bit chaotic but lively. There may be limits but depends where you set them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by halcyon View Post
    Magyk gets a +1.

Personally, I like to let people bash each other. Never banned/muted anyone for trash talking to me or others. Makes the place a bit chaotic but lively. There may be limits but depends where you set them.
    Agreed. I let 90% of flames go by unless there are multiple reports of racism or just in general harassment. Then I'll step in to give an infraction. And generally when I do that I'll give an infraction to everyone involved just for being big enough idiots to have to force me to waste my time. It's the internet, if people are too sensitive to a little flame here and there they'd be better off using this as their "computer."

Out with a bang; not a whimper, noob.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Agreed. I let 90% of flames go by unless there are multiple reports of racism or just in general harassment. Then I'll step in to give an infraction. And generally when I do that I'll give an infraction to everyone involved just for being big enough idiots to have to force me to waste my time. It's the internet, if people are too sensitive to a little flame here and there they'd be better off using this as their "computer."
    Now you're lying and it just shows what type of person you've become like Magyk said.
    On the SecretKO topic everyone was super-racist towards black people and were like "black people are thieves" and what not spamming their shit for at least 10-15 posts while I only posted 1 sentence : "Yo shizzle , get outta the ghetto" or something like that and I was the ONLY one to get an infraction , so I'm sorry to tell you Cama , but you have become the admin abusing his powers , the ones you hated so much.

Ontopic , I do feel some people get more heat from the admins than others , especially me and Nik ( Nik , as of late , gets alot less heat since his sharer is the mod giving infractions but no worries , I'll have my revenge ingame ) , while others like Decerto , PenedxO , Luca and a long list of name I'll gladly give to admins are constantly flaming WITHOUT a reason and completely unrelated to the topic just out of spite towards other users.
    I try to keep my flames related to the discussion but it's hard when I'm starting to see shit about my country and then I get banned while the other people involved don't even get an infraction.
    Anyways , I'll soon be out of this forum forever if it continues like that and then you can enjoy the 3 random guys aspiring to get 50 posts and Nik fighting against 50 turks who have recently invaded ko4life , like Magyk said.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Now you're lying and it just shows what type of person you've become like Magyk said.
    On the SecretKO topic everyone was super-racist towards black people and were like "black people are thieves" and what not spamming their shit for at least 10-15 posts while I only posted 1 sentence : "Yo shizzle , get outta the ghetto" or something like that and I was the ONLY one to get an infraction , so I'm sorry to tell you Cama , but you have become the admin abusing his powers , the ones you hated so much.

Ontopic , I do feel some people get more heat from the admins than others , especially me and Nik ( Nik , as of late , gets alot less heat since his sharer is the mod giving infractions but no worries , I'll have my revenge ingame ) , while others like Decerto , PenedxO , Luca and a long list of name I'll gladly give to admins are constantly flaming WITHOUT a reason and completely unrelated to the topic just out of spite towards other users.
    I try to keep my flames related to the discussion but it's hard when I'm starting to see shit about my country and then I get banned while the other people involved don't even get an infraction.
    Anyways , I'll soon be out of this forum forever if it continues like that and then you can enjoy the 3 random guys aspiring to get 50 posts and Nik fighting against 50 turks who have recently invaded ko4life , like Magyk said.
    If you are trying to say that I've been unfair as far as warning everyone but Nik, you are by all means wrong. I told Nik the day I got moderator that I couldn't save his ... if he was being an idiot, and the vast majority of his posts have not been anything deserving of a infraction, lately, if not all of them.

As far as others not being infracted or banned, how do you know who is or is't infracted? You don't. You were not the only person that was infracted, everyone involved was. I don't single certain users out, by any means. I banned Razor for two days as well, and he's my clannie, if that makes you feel any better.

Anyways, for the most part, I haven't had to infract anyone for the past two days as most people have begun to catch on that you can't get away with taking it to far. Cama explained the whole nature concerning flaming and what not to me, so it makes sense now & I definetly realize it's going to happen, and it's not always a bad thing, till it's taken to far.

The sad thing is, the few people that have had anything negative to say concerning me becoming a mod, are the ones who were "punished", whilst others have, not to boost myself up, told me I've done a good job. I already apologized to you once coolboy for making you feel as if I singled you out, but I promise you I will not bow down to you because you threaten to leave these forums because you did not follow the rules.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You did not receive an infraction for that topic you mentioned. Some people did, but not you. The topic you got an infraction for was the one directed toward Shurt and Twostars. You didn't get it for saying get outta the ghetto, you got it for the entire tone of the post, which for record's sake was: "Vincent yo , record me some of your ghetto shizzle , niggabro!" Which, again, for record's sake, was reported to me as someone found it racist.

But since you feel you were the only one who received an infraction for that post I'll feel free to show how you're wrong there too.

That's everything I did that day. Remember when in Magyk's first post, which you feel so inclined to eat all up, he said I gave him his first infraction ever? Yeah, it's in the topic I APPARENTLY, according to you, never gave anyone else an infraction.

It's ok coolboy, think whatever you want of me I don't care. I just felt you should be informed before making opinions of people. You can say I've changed, but I can assure you you haven't. You're still a whining little idiot with no real thought of his own that just latches blindly onto any idea you feel is cool to belong to.

Edit: On a side note, I'm locking this topic. Blah blah admin abuse blah. If you want to make a post about abuse, by all means go for it with concrete evidence. If not, grow the fuck up. On topic: BB Magyk, I'll miss you baba. Always got a laugh out of your flames just because they were always so off the wall and extreme out of nowhere. xD
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 10-31-2011 at 06:24 AM.