Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stop deleting my siggy........

This is a discussion on stop deleting my siggy........ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; seriously, itsjust a list of trustables and stuff, but a mod keeps deletin it. very lame if you have a ...
Page: 1

seriously, itsjust a list of trustables and stuff, but a mod keeps deletin it. very lame if you have a problem w/ it, just pm me, ill fix it myself, cuz makin the trustables list takes 4eva

(i dont baba, its just people who have held lots of my gear that i consider trustable)

cigaret25

seriously, itsjust a list of trustables and stuff, but a mod keeps deletin it. very lame if you have a problem w/ it, just pm me, ill fix it myself, cuz makin the trustables list takes 4eva

(i dont baba, its just people who have held lots of my gear that i consider trustable)[/b]
    what signature?, tell me what it was? ;o

Banned

Your signature was to big. Bigger then probably anyone else who was posting on the forums lately.

Your signature was to big. Bigger then probably anyone else who was posting on the forums lately.[/b]
    well, you could just tell me next time, instead of just deletin it right away, so i can save my trustables list >.>

but if you keep deleting his sig, how else will we know who is GG

Banned

If your sig has been deleted multiple times, then something should click in your brain telling you that, hey my sig is to big let me keep it small!

Giga I will put you in my sig because you are a GG to me! Even though you might have scammed 200 other people. Just because I did a successful transaction with you, you are labeled GG!! :lol:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

If your signature is too large, I WILL begin to edit/delete your signatures. Read the rules. Signatures may only be 400x200 in size, INCLUDING TEXT.

I'm tired of PMing everyone, so from now on, I will begin removing signatures if they are too large.

IN ADDITION! Signatures that are over 1 MB in size (meaning the image(s)) - WILL BE REMOVED. So these huge animation signatures may be removed; it's causing a HUGE strain on page loads. (not our server, but it takes forever to load a page)

[/b]
    Everyone was warned.

I'm surprised more signatures have not been deleted... I wish global mods had that ability because I would be removing signatures every day until people started following the forum rules and keeping them within size limits.

Banned

Everyone was warned.

I'm surprised more signatures have not been deleted... I wish global mods had that ability because I would be removing signatures every day until people started following the forum rules and keeping them within size limits.[/b]
    I loved when we did have the feature for a limited time. Was so fun to delete a big sig and level up their sig warning level :P

MrCassiba's sig is too big and has been for a while. Is he allowed to just because he's VIP or what?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

mine got wiped to, but i didn't get a warning tho

Anyway what i also was wondering, the size is 400x200 but is that pics only, or like text included?
    like f.e you have a sig that is 400x200, can i still put text in the sig then?

MrCassiba's sig is too big and has been for a while. Is he allowed to just because he's VIP or what?[/b]

Quiet Trip, im in his sig h34r:

Banned Senior Member

Text is allowed just dont overdo it. Text sigs will scale to the users screen, the wider their resolution, the more text will be shown on one line

As per images ( or several ) their total combined size needs be under 400x200

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

So my sig that i have now is fine?

Quiet Trip, im in his sig h34r:[/b]
    They wont ever delete my sig as far as i got one sexy laidy like u in there haha..

Hey cutie Senior Member

They wont ever delete my sig as far as i got one sexy laidy like u in there haha..[/b]
    shutup faggot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast