A STOP TOO NEW ACCOUNTS BEEN CREATED!

This is a discussion on A STOP TOO NEW ACCOUNTS BEEN CREATED! within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; for the time been . im requesting for the safety of my self and others that no more accounts to ...
Page: 1

Banned

for the time been . im requesting for the safety of my self and others that no more accounts to be accepted into ko4life for the time been , as of recent MSN haxs into KO ,

all acount that are being made needs to be approved by a admin if i am right not sure
    but how many ppl post there msn at in game request?
    u can still check those post whhen your not even logged in

Banned

its still simple to come too the server and say i want too buy your stuff, you got msn its easier on there ..... i dont know about the admin thing , i cant remember what i did when i created mine

its still simple to come too the server and say i want too buy your stuff, you got msn its easier on there ..... i dont know about the admin thing , i cant remember what i did when i created mine[/b]
    its new so probaly didnt need a admin to give u acces to the forums

Psy

All new accounts are approved by admins/mods before being allowed to post.

All new accounts are approved by admins/mods before being allowed to post.[/b]
    what good is that when their allowing the same scammers to come right back like Ferruzo did so far 3+ time's.

Hey cutie Senior Member

maybe becuz it was made before the thing was implemented...?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

All new accounts are approved by admins/mods before being allowed to post.[/b]
    +1

Banned Senior Member

Ferruzo's case was done before the admin validation was put into effect.

And all accounts need admin validation before they are accepted. However if they go unchecked after a few days they are automatically deleted. I Know I've been a little busy myself and haven't had all that much chances to check the list. But going to being something up in the mod section kinda regarding this as well

Banned

All scammers are IP banned anyway, how can you stop them from creating an account on proxy? All the mods do when validating is check their IP...

Banned

All scammers are IP banned anyway, how can you stop them from creating an account on proxy? All the mods do when validating is check their IP...[/b]
    SHHH, and you with your SO called adm hack thing , through msn i thought youd be one agreeing for this .. since your ment ot of been hacked

and look in cheater section theres always new SCAMMED topics, putting a temporary ban on new accounts been made may force these people to go look else where to scam!.

Edited , sold . what the hell was i thinking :S

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

SHHH, and you with your SOLD called adm hack thing , through msn i thought youd be one agreeing for this .. since your ment ot of been hacked
    and look in cheater section theres always new SCAMMED topics, putting a temporary ban on new accounts been made may force these people to go look else where to scam!.[/b]
    problem is many banned ppl create over proxy a new account and scam again

Banned

problem is many banned ppl create over proxy a new account and scam again[/b]

yeh a putting a stop too people making new accounts will prevent this, also whena new person comes into ko4life , who really wants too sell them or buy anything from them .. no one

StoneColdAngel

Sorry for Off-Topic but I just realized I made it into sean's sig :P Yay me ^^