Grey Night theme

This is a discussion on Grey Night theme within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; with the grey night theme you can't go to options and click bump this topic like you can with the ...
Page: 1

with the grey night theme you can't go to options and click bump this topic like you can with the jet theme if you could please implement that. it would reduce spam for people with the theme plus save us time.

thanks

with the grey night theme you can't go to options and click bump this topic like you can with the jet theme if you could please implement that. it would reduce spam for people with the theme plus save us time.

thanks[/b]
    With new skins I haven't found how to enable the bump feature. IPB is so messy and all the tweaks we've done don't really come with a real set of instructions, lutz installed it and he's gone now. If it was more of a major issue I would try to find out how to fix it, but I've tried in the past.

iiason

just stay wit basic theme.

ah i see eric oh well might just switch to the jet theme then. yeah i see why don't wanna get into it probably takes to long lol

Banned

Why do you use the grey night them anyway? I just cant see shit with it lol, it hurts my eyes and i make too much effort trying to read ._.

iiason

Why do you use the grey night them anyway? I just cant see shit with it lol, it hurts my eyes and i make too much effort trying to read ._.[/b]
    +1 to dat -_-

xD i dunno its just appealing to me lol

Xtr3m3

Try Jet better...I can't stand the other two...

j3ster555

the blue colour in my avatar and siggy everything appeals more to the black background >___<

Banned Senior Member

i&#39;ll take a look at a few things later if possible and see what I can dig up on it