Suggestion.

This is a discussion on Suggestion. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; When u read a topic and it's sevral pages in the tread, I would suggest to have the pages on ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Default Suggestion.

When u read a topic and it's sevral pages in the tread, I would suggest to have the pages on the bottom not only the top.

So if u read, and scroll all the way down, you have to scroll uppwards again to go to next page :rollseyes:

hej

Think it dipends on with Boarder type you have.

Default Re: Suggestion.

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    When u read a topic and it's sevral pages in the tread, I would suggest to have the pages on the bottom not only the top.

So if u read, and scroll all the way down, you have to scroll uppwards again to go to next page :rollseyes:
    There are navigation controls on top and bottom of all pages. Top left corner and bottom right corner. I just verified all 3 themes and they do have the "Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next" controls.

Or u refering to something else?

AlwaysSayDie

Default Re: Suggestion.

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie

There are navigation controls on top and bottom of all pages. Top left corner and bottom right corner. I just verified all 3 themes and they do have the "Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next" controls.

Or u refering to something else?[/b]
    oh, I didn't see the bottom right corner, thx