View Poll Results: What you think about this idea?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree with this idea.

5 50.00%
  • I disagree with this idea.

1 10.00%
  • I don't mind.

4 40.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A Suggestion

This is a discussion on A Suggestion within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hey everyone, as title says I got a little suggestion, I found out recently that there is alot of players ...
Page: 1

The One And Only Senior Member

Lightbulb A Suggestion

Hey everyone, as title says
    I got a little suggestion, I found out recently that there is alot of players all over this forums that playing League of Legends.
    So I had an idea to post this topic so we can have a league of legend's section.

I know that there is Dota's section but as I see none really commenting here and these forums are inactive so..

Well, just type your opinion below guys or just vote.

~™PerFectioN™.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

why not, who ever plays dota i dont even know that game, for ko4life it wont be a problem if there is a new section with league of legendz.(i think xD)
    just vote for yes take it easy =x

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Believe it or not, LoL is a dota style game. The section is called Dota Style because there are many different dota styled games now a days. Dota, dota 2, HoN, LoL.

Little archer Senior Member

rename it to moba section

...lol

it would be cool to make a 5v5 k4l

PS: oh god just thought of perfection playing LoL... i wonder how bad you feed lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

...lol

it would be cool to make a 5v5 k4l

PS: oh god just thought of perfection playing LoL... i wonder how bad you feed lmfao
    u wish O.o

i bet you play faceroll champs, most likely tanks or tanky dps.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I'd reckon 90% of LoL players have no clue what moba means.

on topic, the "other" section needs to be revamped:

Sub-Forums:

No one plays any of those anymore. Make a general gaming section and add prefixes everytime someone wants to make a thread, like general chat.

Instead of splitting the community so much, I'd say that these sections would be more than enough:

Feedback / Announcements
    Knight online
    Blizzard (wow and d3 subforums, market place subforum inside each of the subforums, and a main section)
    MOBA (LoL, dota2, hon subforums and a general section) ... or just name it DOTA style, but as a whole section, not as a subforum inside "other".
    Other games (add prefixes on thread titles like KO marketplace's: [PS3][360][PC] or even prefixes for known popular games even: [GW2][CoD][SC2][SWTOR][Halo], could be colored so it can be easily recognized) maybe a marketplace subforum too.
    Offtopic.

also, off topic section needs to be simplified imo. off topic media, off topic normal, general entertainment (which includes media as well..)?

general entertainment needs to be combined with off topic. media, graphics and flash games need to go. TV series and movies need to be combined.

ps: some sort of badge system that shows the game icon below our avatars / post count could help to know which game is being played by who.

ps2: is there a way to make the last thread / post appear in the offtopic direct access at the KO section?

i bet you play faceroll champs, most likely tanks or tanky dps.
    actually..
    no.
    I use to play jungle as WW ,
    my main lane is top so I playing with most of the top champions..
    sometimes adc as twitch.

hate playing as full tank , sometimes I make my top champions off tank when my team need it.

and u , stop being gay and look for reasons to argue with me ^-^ just vote / comment about the topic I made.

ahah i knew you'd play top lane.

Sub-Forums:

No one plays any of those anymore. Make a general gaming section and add prefixes everytime someone wants to make a thread, like general chat.

Instead of splitting the community so much, I'd say that these sections would be more than enough:

Feedback / Announcements
    Knight online
    Blizzard (wow and d3 subforums, market place subforum inside the subforums, and a main section)
    MOBA (LoL, dota2, hon subforums with a general section) ... or just name it DOTA style, but as a whole section, not as a subforum inside "other".
    Other games (add prefixes on thread titles like KO marketplace's: [PS3][360][PC] or even prefixes for known popular games even: [GW2][CoD][SC2][SWTOR][Halo], could be colored so it can be easily recognized) maybe a marketplace subforum too.
    Offtopic.

also, off topic section needs to be simplified imo. off topic media, off topic normal, general entertainment (which includes media as well..)?

general entertainment needs to be combined with off topic. media, graphics and flash games need to go. TV series and movies need to be combined.

ps: some sort of badge system that shows the game icon below our avatars / post count could help to know which game is played by who.
    +1 to him....

ahah i knew you'd play top lane.
    well :P as I said I can play other lanes aswell.
    but most of the times the other lanes are taken by my team members so O.o..

PS : NA = gays only
    EU west ftw

I could play euw np, I get 170ms ping at NA anyways.

but too lazy to level up a smurf.

<- ap mid guy #1

I could play euw np, I get 170ms ping at NA anyways.

but too lazy to level up a smurf.

<- ap mid guy #1
    you gotta play against our mid(which is Lior AKA phantomsin , if you ever heard about him) he's doing pretty good job as middler ..

PS : ee :/.. you gotta level a new account?I could move for free (I was in east before , but moved since there is lots of brainless ppl there who can't understand a word in english -.- , trollers too..)
    My account created before June , 2011 so I had the option to move for free for once..(came back about 4months ago +-)

Sub-Forums:

Feedback / Announcements
    Knight online
    Blizzard (wow and d3 subforums, market place subforum inside each of the subforums, and a main section)
    MOBA (LoL, dota2, hon subforums and a general section) ... or just name it DOTA style, but as a whole section, not as a subforum inside "other".
    Offtopic.

ps: some sort of badge system that shows the game icon below our avatars / post count could help to know which game is being played by who.

ps2: is there a way to make the last thread / post appear in the offtopic direct access at the KO section?
    What he said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast