Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Coolboy unbanned v2

This is a discussion on Coolboy unbanned v2 within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Lol. Look, I'm not his friend, partner in crime or anything stupid you might think of, I just think it's ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default Coolboy unbanned v2

Lol. Look, I'm not his friend, partner in crime or anything stupid you might think of, I just think it's unfair in this specific case how he has gotten banned. Enough of his flames, sancte? Can you highlight where has he crossed the line ever since he got unbanned 1-2 days ago? People give him bullshit for no reason at all, and all he does is retaliate back to the not-so-few posters that insult him for free (and none of them are banned, despite trying to start shit up just for the sake of it). Why do I care so much? A troll defends another troll? No. Forums-wise, coolboy is a little like me in the aspect that he posts for fun despite not playing ko, he provides logical input (more often than not), he is sarcastic, he usually contributes to the general fun of reading these boards and he also gets hated on quite a lot for it regularly. Yup, it's all for the fun of it, and while he might be a bit on the harsh side of the posting spectrum, it doesn't make it any less enjoyable to read. The same can be applied to unbeatable, but I didn't make a thread for him back then. What would ko4life be without drama? There are plenty of places in the world or even in the internet where you can keep it extremely polite and pretend to be the nicest individuals around. Is this forum supposed to be one of those? Does that sound fun to you? I know that not everythings for shit and giggles, but you don't have resort to extremes, even less in this place that we know as the internet. I hope that this situation changes, because 100% srs and on topic discussion might be all that some people ever want to get, but that's not the case for everyone in here!
    Last edited by razor; 12-09-2012 at 07:56 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Enough of his flames, sancte? Can you highlight where has he crossed the line ever since he got unbanned 1-2 days ago? People give him bullshit for no reason at all, and all he does is retaliate back to the not-so-few posters that insult him for free (and none of them are banned, despite trying to start shit up just for the sake of it).
    of the top of my head http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/ed...3&do=editpost&

Your link is not working, because the post was deleted. What was in there?

By the way, you were the one inciting the flames, funny that you post in here as if you were the innocent party.

Banned

The ban was long due. You have no idea how many reports fly in for his posts. I am annoyed by the fact he always needs to start shit and the fact he cant take part in a conversation without namecalling and insults left and right.

Sorry my bad. Here's another one {Euko} CS droops started - How did I start shit? I defended regiss ( whom I don't even know btw.).

Banned

That was the first one I was thinking of too. The flame was completely uncalled for. And for the record, it's not only about the posts he did since MrRapist unbanned him but for his all around attitude. There's also more than one topic about him in the mod section and I have no idea how he made it that long on here. Might be fun for you guys to fuck with people but when it gets to the point where people are pissed off because of the accusations and insults of one guy, I am getting really mad.

Now for the people( might even include you ) who will call me power hungry and ban happy - I don't care.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    The ban was long due. You have no idea how many reports fly in for his posts. I am annoyed by the fact he always needs to start shit and the fact he cant take part in a conversation without namecalling and insults left and right.
    Then you should go ahead and ban half the people who use this forum. You can't ban people on your personal opinion. Moderators should be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojmir View Post
    Sorry my bad. Here's another one {Euko} CS droops started - How did I start shit? I defended regiss ( whom I don't even know btw.).
    "Are you retarded?" Hardly can be considered an insult, and you only 'defended' him because you seem to hate coolboy for quite some time now.

If I was the one making that post towards regiss, would you have even defended him? I'll leave that one for you.

Reports don't mean anything IMO. From that very thread that mojnir is bringing up, you can clearly see how hated is the guy, and that's not a ban reason.

And about taking part in a convo without namecalling and all that... while he usually has a condescending, sarcastic and overly harsh tone in his posts, that's what makes them fun to read. He understand trolling and how does it work: he gets people mad. Always a hilarious sight when that happens.

Most of the times it's just him being himself and posting something, and then surely enough 2-6 more people jump on him, begging to get trolled and running rampant on ad hominem insults with the sole purpose of being (or attempting to sound) hurtful.

That was the first one I was thinking of too. The flame was completely uncalled for. And for the record, it's not only about the posts he did since MrRapist unbanned him but for his all around attitude. There's also more than one topic about him in the mod section and I have no idea how he made it that long on here. Might be fun for you guys to fuck with people but when it gets to the point where people are pissed off because of the accusations and insults of one guy, I am getting really mad.

Now for the people( might even include you ) who will call me power hungry and ban happy - I don't care.
    Like I said, statements like "are you stupid?" or "do you think I'm an idiot?" don't exactly mean that I'm calling said person stupid / calling myself an idiot, so that hardly qualifies as a flame in my book.

Quite some tiem huh? Why do you think so? Because HE said it? FYI I can fart rainbows and my shit looks purple.I've been off k4l for years and have no idea who he is. And IF you do throw an insult at someone trying to protect himself, then yes I will defend him.

Look coolboy2 winds me up but Sancte if you're going to ban him then you gotta ban others like him. If you do that this forum is dead. And, mojmir should be banned because he was as insulting if not more than coolboy. In fact he went out of his way to insult him; coolboy wasn't even talking to him. Sorry but this is the most pathetic ban I've seen.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Then you should go ahead and ban half the people who use this forum. You can't ban people on your personal opinion. Moderators should be objective.
    Just have to look at his other bans recently to see that isn't the case for him.

Banned

inb4 this topic will be about funkz and blanquita.

Also that's kinda funny, I unbanned him because I thought I overreacted a bit and the punishment was to hard and now he's perma banned lol
    KrepiN likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    inb4 this topic will be about funkz and blanquita.

Also that's kinda funny, I unbanned him because I thought I overreacted a bit and the punishment was to hard and now he's perma banned lol
    Hes permanent banned because Sancte is an idiot. Sorry if you find that insulting and wanna ban me, but it's true and my opinion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Look coolboy2 winds me up but Sancte if you're going to ban him then you gotta ban others like him. If you do that this forum is dead. And, mojmir should be banned because he was as insulting if not more than coolboy. In fact he went out of his way to insult him; coolboy wasn't even talking to him. Sorry but this is the most pathetic ban I've seen.
    Oh I am not objective? That's funny. Since you obviously have so much insight, you can clearly tell that nobody gets as many reports for insults as him. And I never said he was banned because of said post, you guys are assuming that, although I clearly said it was for his all around behaviour for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just have to look at his other bans recently to see that isn't the case for him.
    Damn right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast