View Poll Results: What you think about this idea?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree with this idea.

5 50.00%
  • I disagree with this idea.

1 10.00%
  • I don't mind.

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

A Suggestion

This is a discussion on A Suggestion within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ you gotta play against our mid(which is Lior AKA phantomsin , if you ever heard about ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    you gotta play against our mid(which is Lior AKA phantomsin , if you ever heard about him) he's doing pretty good job as middler ..

PS : ee :/.. you gotta level a new account?I could move for free (I was in east before , but moved since there is lots of brainless ppl there who can't understand a word in english -.- , trollers too..)
    My account created before June , 2011 so I had the option to move for free for once..(came back about 4months ago +-)
    NA to EU and viceversa is not allowed anymore afaik, no matter how much you beg in CS.

hmm, if it was possible I would transfer one of my 30 accounts since I'm leveling a smurf atm.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    NA to EU and viceversa is not allowed anymore afaik, no matter how much you beg in CS.

hmm, if it was possible I would transfer one of my 30 accounts since I'm leveling a smurf atm.
    bah..life's mistake.. making a NA account .

btw , 170ping on NA O.o?
    I got like 80-105 Ping in west..(afaik , their EU-West servers located in germany or somewhere around)
    I guess you should have the same ping aswell.. which isn't bad at all tbh.
    try to do speedtest to germany and see how many u got.. should be lower i guess.

where do you think I'm from? there's no reason to play EU for me.

back when I started playing LoL there wasn't even EUw or EUe.

Banned

20ping to euw for the win. I've been on east before but the amount of people who don't speak English is too damn high. Now I have to fight against Germans though, which is even worse. I always play what's left, usually jungle/top or support. Lately I've been playing a lot 3v3 though because the games just don't take that long on average.

On topic though, if it was up to me I'd just cancle the whole gamers4life thing and go back to the roots. Have a section for other games with subforums /wow/d3/moba maybe and that's it. There's just not enough interest in other sections here. It just splits the already small community imo and makes it look "less active".

moba section with the subs: LoL, HoN, Dota, BLC would probably be the best option imho

BLC is shit lol, I remember facing 5 minutes queues on a new account.

Banned

Thought blc would of died by now. Played a few games right when it came out and even then it felt like a zombie town.

where do you think I'm from? there's no reason to play EU for me.

back when I started playing LoL there wasn't even EUw or EUe.
    macaco land no?O.o
    and yea, there was only EU,NA but you said you got about 170ping in NA (tbh..awfull ping) thats why I told you to do speedtest to germany :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    20ping to euw for the win. I've been on east before but the amount of people who don't speak English is too damn high. Now I have to fight against Germans though, which is even worse. I always play what's left, usually jungle/top or support. Lately I've been playing a lot 3v3 though because the games just don't take that long on average.

On topic though, if it was up to me I'd just cancle the whole gamers4life thing and go back to the roots. Have a section for other games with subforums /wow/d3/moba maybe and that's it. There's just not enough interest in other sections here. It just splits the already small community imo and makes it look "less active".
    fuck you :S 20ping?
    and yea, thats the reason I moved to West , there is many trollers in east and lots of people who doesn't know english AT ALL!, when I played here it was like playing in any turk server in USKO.
    people just start speaking some wierd language and expect you to understand what they say >.>

-On topic, moba section can work aswell but I don't think its necessary cuz none in these forums really play any other moba games except LoL (afaik..maybe I'm worng.)

Banned

Well it's an eastern server so the biggest part of the server is and speaks russian or a derivative at least, that's probably the weird language you were thinking of. What's your nick on euw?

Who knows maybe I've yelled at you today lol
    Had only shit teams today.. I am chiezyy on euw. Just hit level 30 shortly before s2 ended

Well it's an eastern server so the biggest part of the server is and speaks russian or a derivative at least, that's probably the weird language you were thinking of. What's your nick on euw?

Who knows maybe I've yelled at you today lol
    Had only shit teams today.. I am chiezyy on euw.
    PerFectioN1337

PS : if u look at match history xD..ignore 4th , 6th game =/ had awesome jungler&bot

if from south america to Los Angeles i get 170 ping, I doubt that it's going to be a lower amount from here to europe.

it used to be 240 ping, but now i get 170 and its amazing for me actually. I'm tempted to try that Fixmylag thing, the ownage would be unlimited if I played with 50ish ping.

would probably have to relearn TF tho :|
    Last edited by razor; 12-18-2012 at 10:47 AM.

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Believe it or not, LoL is a dota style game. The section is called Dota Style because there are many different dota styled games now a days. Dota, dota 2, HoN, LoL.
    agree with it

if from south america to LA i get 170 ping, I doubt that it's going to be a lower amount from here to europe.

it used to be 240 ping, 170 is amazing for me actually. I'm tempted to try that Fixmylag thing, the ownage would be unlimited if I played with 50ish ping.

would probably have to relearn TF tho :|
    S>normal internet , pm me.
    wtf 240ping in EU? :/..

Banned

The routing from oversees to europe is everything but great. 170 to a european server isn't even that bad, especially not for south american countries.

The routing from oversees to europe is everything but great. 170 to a european server isn't even that bad, especially not for south american countries.
    yeah , indeed but he got about 240 .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast