Art Section

This is a discussion on Art Section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; U can add it in media or combind it w/ signature section. You can scan your drawings or paintings or ...
Page: 1

U can add it in media or combind it w/ signature section. You can scan your drawings or paintings or photographs and post them there or talk about artists photographers etc. You can have like a DOTW (Drawing of the Week) or a contest to draw a picture from google the best etc.... Just an idea cause I know there are some artists on this forum.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no need for that, just change the current signature section to a graphics section.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

no need for that, just change the current signature section to a graphics section.

Even better.

lil_mageskillz

sounds prety good. just that lot of ppl arnt good at drawing :P like me lol

sounds prety good. just that lot of ppl arnt good at drawing :P like me lol[/b]
    Graphic design=Anything form of art that is visual. So it can be from photography all the way to bronze sculpting.

Banned

Exactly how many people do you think will do this? How many people even have a scanner? I don't even think you can create a hot topic with this let along a whole section?

Maybe if it was something that had to do with art... wallpapers.... and other stuff which i cant think of right now but will come to me later on >;D

Its graphic design. Like I said before anything type of art that you can see is graphic design. Making wallpapers is graphic design. Btw you don't need a scanner to post your drawings/paintings. Just pull out ur camera or cell phone with a camera take a pic of it, then upload.

yea ima agree with snootch. would be a nice idea but not that many people will participate in this

maybe make 1 topic like this in sig section and see how far you can take it? maybe even do a vote to see who would be interested.

yea ima agree with snootch. would be a nice idea but not that many people will participate in this

maybe make 1 topic like this in sig section and see how far you can take it? maybe even do a vote to see who would be interested.[/b]

You kidding? I'd spam the crap outta that topic. :X

double post ~

Banned Senior Member

Changed the Signature section to Graphics, we will see how this works out