Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrRapist

SUGGESTION: "Vouch/Reputation" tab in the forums

This is a discussion on SUGGESTION: "Vouch/Reputation" tab in the forums within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So, veteran KO4life people know how to tell the difference between good sellers and sketch balls. However, to make this ...
Page: 1

iTzBryan Senior Member

Default SUGGESTION: "Vouch/Reputation" tab in the forums

So, veteran KO4life people know how to tell the difference between good sellers and sketch balls. However, to make this place more user friendly and to ease buyer/seller interactions, lettuce introduce a "vouch" section where players can post and ask others to leave comments about their buying/selling interaction with said individual.

We already have a cheat report and hall of shame, why not a Reputation section?

That way when someone randomly says "I have plenty of vouchers" -- they can prove it with a simple link.

Bryan

Banned

We've had this before. What happened is that buttbuddies vouched for each other and end up scamming. I personally see some upsidesin this myself but this isnt gonna happen as we do nit have any administration to make decisions.

Eirher way, this community is so small that you all should kniw each other anyway so I dont think that section would be of a great help..
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    We've had this before. What happened is that buttbuddies vouched for each other and end up scamming. I personally see some upsidesin this myself but this isnt gonna happen as we do nit have any administration to make decisions.
    I could definitely see that happening. Sigh.