Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abuse of power

This is a discussion on Abuse of power within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; It seems that some admin's abuse their power on the ko4life vent. Has anyone else noticed this....
Page: 1

greydin

It seems that some admin's abuse their power on the ko4life vent. Has anyone else noticed this.

Banned

names? how they abused them? cmon greydin give some info bud :P

greydin

names? how they abused them? cmon greydin give some info bud :P[/b]
    He knows who he is. I don't want to throw him completely under the bus. he will probably ban me from this forum now.....lol

Uh, you're going to have to give us something. And if it was a Vent Mod, he wouldn't even be able to ban you.

Banned

greydin is such a nice guy, why him

eduarvera23

lol, i find this topic funny, idk why :s

DarK

Lol, I simply banned and unbanned you, next time don't yell in vent, especially when I was nice enough to move you into my clan's channel. And you KNOW that's loud as fuck.

I have put up with that shit more than once.

Anyway, you were unbanned less than 10 mins after it happened.

DreAdSlay3R

LOUD.

u had ur mic against ur mouth and u yelled too loud so he banned u for 10 minutes. i dont see why u made a topic over something this small but w/e :x if ur gonna yell in our vent and complain about being banned then dont ask to come to our clan channel again, simple as that.

greydin

Ok guys don't blow this out of proportion. I didn't say any names for a reason....wasn't trying to get anyone in any kind of trouble. I knew the person who did it would read it. Just trying to get their attention. no harm no foul as far as I'm concerned. I thought you guys would think it was funny.

delete topic so it doesn't stir up any trouble

:mellow: :huh:

Banned

I am glad i was able to talk to greydin. He is a very respectable man once you get to know the things he has done/does. Very smart person and he will also be someone (I hope) to help me in the future with my decision on the military.

Hes not some little kid. He is a adult and if you know you are speaking to a adult on vent you treat them with respect. Thats what i do if i know they are older then me. Maybe he didn't know he was talking loud in vent.

:mellow: :huh:[/b]
    Seriously was that necessary? Seriously don't get why people do this. Wish their was 1 kind of MOD who went around warning someone for every 1 emotion - 1-2 word replys. Maybe then people will realize to not do this.

EpsaNomaly

I am glad i was able to talk to greydin. He is a very respectable man once you get to know the things he has done/does. Very smart person and he will also be someone (I hope) to help me in the future with my decision on the military.

Hes not some little kid. He is a adult and if you know you are speaking to a adult on vent you treat them with respect. Thats what i do if i know they are older then me. Maybe he didn't know he was talking loud in vent.
    Seriously was that necessary? Seriously don't get why people do this. Wish their was 1 kind of MOD who went around warning someone for every 1 emotion - 1-2 word replys. Maybe then people will realize to not do this.[/b]
    There could even be a filter (dunno if that&#39;s even possible) for +1, or make posts have a minimum character limit in them. That might help some...just ideas >__<

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Admin abuse in my sig

DarK

Hes not some little kid. He is a adult and if you know you are speaking to a adult on vent you treat them with respect. Thats what i do if i know they are older then me. Maybe he didn&#39;t know he was talking loud in vent.
    Seriously was that necessary? Seriously don&#39;t get why people do this. Wish their was 1 kind of MOD who went around warning someone for every 1 emotion - 1-2 word replys. Maybe then people will realize to not do this.[/b]
    No, he knows its loud. He has done it multiple times in Insanity vent and a couple in Ko4Life, and I wasn&#39;t questioning if he was smart or how old he his, I know he is smart and will be someone.

Anyways, it&#39;s over now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast