Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

superghost

This is a discussion on superghost within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; bro wtf im not the real lebroun i was the one that reported that the account got scammed by my ...
Page: 1

KaChingy

bro wtf im not the real lebroun i was the one that reported that the account got scammed by my friend im not the scammer ask salmin i share with him on cwest-.- i reported the hole thing why u have to bann me without even me explaining :blink:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I'm not even sure why you had to post this in General Chat but moved to KO4Life section for now.

As for your ban, your IP came up as Lebroun who is banned from KO4Life; therefore, I banned that account.

Edit: Perhaps you can direct me to your report so I can investigate it further, there was no information in your warning list other than "Scammer".

KaChingy

Ok i might not have time today but add me msn i can explain u everything u need to know

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Doesn't really seem like there's too much to explain. Your IP matches a scammer's, that's it. Wasn't your reply in that topic "lol how'd you know it was me?"

Doesn't really seem like there's too much to explain. Your IP matches a scammer's, that's it. Wasn't your reply in that topic "lol how'd you know it was me?"[/b]
    2 months ago my IP also matched 4 other ppls... cuz i was sharing a char, and had to use VPN :P

just like how other ppl might match IP's cuz they play at same internet cafe or smth~

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

You're not a real mod until someone makes a topic with your name

2 months ago my IP also matched 4 other ppls... cuz i was sharing a char, and had to use VPN :P
    just like how other ppl might match IP's cuz they play at same internet cafe or smth~[/b]
    I can tell when someone using a VPN or proxy to view KO4Life by resolving the IP address; however, that's not the case here.

Ok i might not have time today but add me msn i can explain u everything u need to know[/b]
    If there is anything to explain, you may do so by writing within this thread or send me a private message.

Wasn't your reply in that topic "lol how'd you know it was me?"[/b]
    Yes, it was.

Doesn't really seem like there's too much to explain. Your IP matches a scammer's, that's it. Wasn't your reply in that topic "lol how'd you know it was me?"[/b]
    sorry for the off topic but your sig is funny.

KaChingy

how the hell can i be the real one ok here is what happend..

i exped my ass off to lvl 79 on ionia with a couple of sharer once i got there i change pass cause sharers quited then my friend (patrick) [email protected] came from out of nowhere, because he said his old msn got hacked and he had just added me i knew it was the real one cause he knew everything about me, so he asked me if you play usko and stuff and i told him yes but i use rental and 35m on my inn so he said i can help you get items. so i trusted him and i gave him pass. then he said can i have your ko4life info account? so i can post some topics and search something i was like sure (lebroun) JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW lebroun was my friends account because as must of you know ko4life registration was working a bit ago so i was using lebroun's account with some other 2 people from usa so first patrick did something with the account so when i tried to log in it said ur account has been block for the ammount of tries you have tried to log in then he changed the password and tried to scamm people with lebroun's goood and well known name. so a then the next day he said i got you shells +9 and baal +8 but its gonna have to be 50/50 on the account,sooo i gave him secret answer and then like in 10-20 mins he changed my pass and i was wtf why u changed my pass? and he said i was just testing if you didnt trick me about the secret answer. the next day i try to change pass but he had changed the email on the account and i couldnt get it back so then i asked him wtf! why u changed everything on the account i thought it was suppose to be 50/50 and he said youll get your account in 1 hour and he didnt give me shit, then he told me bb /block so a couple of weeks later my friend Salmin gave me the sharers info on his acc's so i saw patricks email and i warned him about getting sinins scammed and he got kicked off the account so the real scammer is [email protected] i reported the hole thing not scammed i even told my friends to make some topics bout him.if you dont belive i even have ss of everything that happend wich i showed salmin before getting patrick getting kicked off his acc

p.s i said how did u know it was me because i use to use lebroun as my ko4life account

so thats how it went

Greetz

Chingy

how the hell can i be the real one ok here is what happend..

i exped my ass off to lvl 79 on ionia with a couple of sharer once i got there i change pass cause sharers quited then my friend (patrick) [email protected] came from out of nowhere, because he said his old msn got hacked and he had just added me i knew it was the real one cause he knew everything about me, so he asked me if you play usko and stuff and i told him yes but i use rental and 35m on my inn so he said i can help you get items. so i trusted him and i gave him pass. then he said can i have your ko4life info account? so i can post some topics and search something i was like sure (lebroun) JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW lebroun was my friends account because as must of you know ko4life registration was working a bit ago so i was using lebroun's account with some other 2 people from usa so first patrick did something with the account so when i tried to log in it said ur account has been block for the ammount of tries you have tried to log in then he changed the password and tried to scamm people with lebroun's goood and well known name. so a then the next day he said i got you shells +9 and baal +8 but its gonna have to be 50/50 on the account,sooo i gave him secret answer and then like in 10-20 mins he changed my pass and i was wtf why u changed my pass? and he said i was just testing if you didnt trick me about the secret answer. the next day i try to change pass but he had changed the email on the account and i couldnt get it back so then i asked him wtf! why u changed everything on the account i thought it was suppose to be 50/50 and he said youll get your account in 1 hour and he didnt give me shit, then he told me bb /block so a couple of weeks later my friend Salmin gave me the sharers info on his acc's so i saw patricks email and i warned him about getting sinins scammed and he got kicked off the account so the real scammer is [email protected] i reported the hole thing not scammed i even told my friends to make some topics bout him if you dont belive i even have ss of everything that happend wich i showed salmin before getting patrick getting kicked off his acc

p.s i said how did u know it was me because i use to use lebroun as my ko4life account

so thats how it went

Greetz

Chingy[/b]

Whom did you report that your KO4Life account was compromised? Also, I'm unable to find any topic regarding to "[email protected]"...

You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your KO4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343

KaChingy

i told my friend to report the scamm becuase i didnt have a account but i never gave him the guys email and anything but many people know

i told my friend to report the scamm becuase i didnt have a account but i never gave him the guys email and anything but many people know[/b]
    I found your friend's post but it is in the vault; therefore, I can't link it. You may continue using this account and hopefully you won't give away your account information again( that includes your KO4Life account as well).

KaChingy

i wont if something like that happends i didnt give info i got hacked

the old "my ko4life account was hacked and the person scammed everyone" trick
    works every time.

the old "my ko4life account was hacked and the person scammed everyone" trick
    works every time.[/b]
    Perhaps but I looked into that possibility and it didn't turn out that way.

Edit: Yay! Another post count for giga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast