Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reputable news source ?

This is a discussion on Reputable news source ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; is this really a topic that should be locked ? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...257519&st=0 if he wants a reputable news source so badly ...
Page: 1

is this really a topic that should be locked ? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...257519&st=0 if he wants a reputable news source so badly maybe he should leave the topic open for discussion ?? iunno u tell me because shurt and festo both seemed fine with the topic itself a discussion asking forum members to decide the website talks of the little media coverage the whole reason of the site is to get media coverage , the argument that anyone can bring up a case is dumb as this lawyer used to serve in government in his own state which is probly why his local news did infact cover the story he's not just nobody neither are the others filing in all 50 states and whether or not there is merit obamas own websites fightthesmears addresses this matter head on and there proof has been called into question which is the reason for the court case

it is common for someone running for president to be asked to prove his birthplace by certification in this case because he's black i guess im just another racist right ?

i made the argument based on the timing of his grandmother being sick and him taking time away from the campaign giving him an excuse to miss the case itself which is the only thing that made me think its credible

and really whether its credible or not is locking the topic truely necessary in offtopic ? everyone knows eric hates me its clearly an abuse of power which ok its eric he can but the topic really shouldn't be locked ....

I seriously want to fucking strangle you Private for trying to pull this shit on the forum. Anyone can bring up a lawsuit regardless of merit and you still have yet to provide a reputable news source and I couldnt find anything about this through searching real news sites.

You are beyond ignorant and people like you make me depressed for the future of this country.[/b]

Zaczaco11

is this really a topic that should be locked ? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...257519&st=0 if he wants a reputable news source so badly maybe he should leave the topic open for discussion ?? iunno u tell me because shurt and festo both seemed fine with the topic itself a discussion asking forum members to decide the website talks of the little media coverage the whole reason of the site is to get media coverage , the argument that anyone can bring up a case is dumb as this lawyer used to serve in government in his own state which is probly why his local news did infact cover the story he's not just nobody neither are the others filing in all 50 states and whether or not there is merit obamas own websites fightthesmears addresses this matter head on and there proof has been called into question which is the reason for the court case

it is common for someone running for president to be asked to prove his birthplace by certification in this case because he's black i guess im just another racist right ?

i made the argument based on the timing of his grandmother being sick and him taking time away from the campaign giving him an excuse to miss the case itself which is the only thing that made me think its credible

and really whether its credible or not is locking the topic truely necessary in offtopic ? everyone knows eric hates me its clearly an abuse of power which ok its eric he can but the topic really shouldn't be locked ....[/b]
    tbh i'm sick of the politics.

1: its against forum rules
    2: its become a battle between the informed and the ignorant, a clash of stubbornness
    3: it coulda been brought up in the obama topic

don't get me wrong, i think that that guy went overboard with his statement about you, but its a game of politics, the ignorant calling the informed ignorant, and the informed showing facts to the ignorant, its a clash.

tbh i'm sick of the politics.

1: its against forum rules
    2: its become a battle between the informed and the ignorant, a clash of stubbornness
    3: it coulda been brought up in the obama topic

don't get me wrong, i think that that guy went overboard with his statement about you, but its a game of politics, the ignorant calling the informed ignorant, and the informed showing facts to the ignorant, its a clash.[/b]
    Dont know if you're trying to call me ignorant and the person who posted a biased website that somehow claims Obama stated all these things that would clearly make news and put him in prison as "informed". The website is a pathetic smear that is veiled racism and is backed up by NO facts and claims things that are utterly ridiculous.

I've had enough of the smear politics all around me that I dont need it when I come to these forums, although if it even had a shred of truth to it I would allow it to remain.

Private is the ignorant one who really has no idea how to discuss politics without using the old republican talking points that are spoon fed to him and are based on lies anyway.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

private reminds me of the kind of idiot that would use wikipedia as a source for a research paper

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

private reminds me of the kind of idiot that would use wikipedia as a source for a research paper[/b]
    Actually, there are a lot of wikipedia pages wich are verified by the admins, thus makes it a relatively reliable source compared to all others that is are out on the internet, but it depends on the subject at hand.

TunaFishyMe

Actually, there are a lot of wikipedia pages wich are verified by the admins, thus makes it a relatively reliable source compared to all others that is are out on the internet, but it depends on the subject at hand.[/b]
    actually, dro had a cock in his mouth while typing this so his opinion doesnt count.

im not american, i kinda do see a point why i matters. But realistically speaking, does it matter if he's "born" in america or not? If he can do better than the other old man, why not vote him? Bashing where he's from seems like a low blow.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Actually, there are a lot of wikipedia pages wich are verified by the admins, thus makes it a relatively reliable source compared to all others that is are out on the internet, but it depends on the subject at hand.[/b]
    and who are the admins?

sorry but no respectable professor would ever accept wikipedia as a valid source for ay kind of serious paper

PriestOfShadows

actually, dro had a cock in his mouth while typing this so his opinion doesnt count.

im not american, i kinda do see a point why i matters. But realistically speaking, does it matter if he's "born" in america or not? If he can do better than the other old man, why not vote him? Bashing where he's from seems like a low blow.[/b]
    It does matter, you must be a natural born of the U.S.A. to run for president. However, Obama's mom is white, and if Obama was born out of the country, yet his mom is a natural born citizen, that makes him one aswell.

Could a person born abroad to parents who are U.S. citizens eligible to be President?
    Yes. A child born of U.S. citizens anywhere in the world is considered a natural born U.S. citizen and is eligible.

What exactly does "natural-born" mean?
    Persons born citizens of the United States are considered natural-born. Therefore, a child born of illegal immigrants or born on U.S. soil yet lived his or her life out of the nation could still be President. A naturalized citizen could not. Credits[/b]

and who are the admins?

sorry but no respectable professor would ever accept wikipedia as a valid source for ay kind of serious paper[/b]
    +1

couldnt they just check the hospital he was from.

TheBloodyBeast

cama is right. wikipedia is way far from being serious source.

if u really locked that topic because of the allegations that obama and the dnc admit you didn't bother reading wat was there and they actually do admit by default under law for not appearing at the court house on the court date specified without representation BY LAW this happens by default

u can go with reputable news source ima go with the law they list the court case that should be enough for anyone because its wat was being discussed you just clearly can't handle it and rather then present a valid argument or debate the issue at hand you lock the topic and say u wanna strangle me who here is really ignorant eric ? who hear doesn't know how to discuss politics

spoon fed ? facts

wats the difference to a liberal

also alot of it has to with him being natural born and or being a citizen of kenya the student papers are pretty solid evidence that a kenyan birth certificate exist

him being black eric is not the problem him and the dnc shitting on the constitution is the problem if he had nothing to hide he'd send a lawyer down to just one of the 50 court cases with the birth certificate and that shit would be settle and he's failed to do so face it

oh and because the topic is still locked i'll update it here

http://www.state.hi.us/jud/opinions/...8/29414ord.pdf

state has refused a grant for expedited status in obtaining his birth certificate so the case is still set to be heard nov 7 if elected i imagine biden / pelosi = 08 assuming berg wins the case u realize wat that would mean right

Speed_King

I can see Russia from my house.

get out your tin foil hats.

cama is right. wikipedia is way far from being serious source.[/b]
    my english TA was just talking about this the other day xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast