Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

suspended for a month?

This is a discussion on suspended for a month? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think you knew deep inside you were gonna get some kind of punishment when you attempted to rickroll an ...
Page: 2

Banned

I think you knew deep inside you were gonna get some kind of punishment when you attempted to rickroll an admin...
    so dont cry now ;p
    it's like playing a prank on the school headmaster and after getting suspended at school for a month, coming back and asking "oh, why did you suspend me in the first place? you should have taken it as a man!". lmao.

just let it go, u only gonna get flamed xD

Zaczaco11

Don't think it was a month. RickRoll ok? When it moves your browser all around the screen and then has all those things you got to click, it aggrivated me alot because i had to crtl + alt + del --> end task FF. People have been perm banned for posting a epilepsy link.[/b]
    jeez bro... do you shoot up your neighbor hood, slap your grandmother, and kick your dog when you have to take the trash out????

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

careful you may get banned also xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I think you knew deep inside you were gonna get some kind of punishment when you attempted to rickroll an admin...
    so dont cry now ;p
    it's like playing a prank on the school headmaster and after getting suspended at school for a month, coming back and asking "oh, why did you suspend me in the first place? you should have taken it as a man!". lmao.

just let it go, u only gonna get flamed xD[/b]
    lol sexe it's not like i made the topic title "FOR VANDY ONLY"... it was in the media section for everyone to get pranked

Banned

lol sexe it's not like i made the topic title "FOR VANDY ONLY"... it was in the media section for everyone to get pranked[/b]
    lol, that changes it a little bit ;p
    then it sounds like you pissed him off or caught him in a bad day xD

how about create a rule "be aware, you might be banned if you post a prank" ?[/b]
    Surely. While we're at it, I'm feeling like adding in a zero-tolerance policy for idiots, however, it's recently occurred to me that that would mean I'd have to sit here and ban the majority of the forum.

And you're quite lucky. If I had clicked the link, you wouldn't be be around anymore.

And Audio, shut up. Vandy's actions were justified. As I've said, I would've permanently banned him had I clicked the link. Websites like that are annoying as hell, especially when you're busy and have other things open, it causes you to lose any websites that you have open currently just so you can get out of whatever random bullshit website that an idiot posted for you to check.

Banned

jeez bro... do you shoot up your neighbor hood, slap your grandmother, and kick your dog when you have to take the trash out????[/b]
    I just say the word "no" :P

lol sexe it's not like i made the topic title "FOR VANDY ONLY"... it was in the media section for everyone to get pranked[/b]
    You have to look at it from another perspective. If we allow these pranks to go on then sooner or later all hell will break lose and everyone will prank everyone. Just like how people use to prank people with links saying something then have a link to their profile. Staff put a stop to that because it got out of control.

Zaczaco11

some1 cant take a joke (and its not vandy h34r

if they cant take a joke, then just dont fuck with the topic anymore...

Surely. While we're at it, I'm feeling like adding in a zero-tolerance policy for idiots, however, it's recently occurred to me that that would mean I'd have to sit here and ban the majority of the forum.

And you're quite lucky. If I had clicked the link, you wouldn't be be around anymore.
    And Audio, shut up. Vandy's actions were justified. As I've said, I would've permanently banned him had I clicked the link. Websites like that are annoying as hell, especially when you're busy and have other things open, it causes you to lose any websites that you have open currently just so you can get out of whatever random bullshit website that an idiot posted for you to check.[/b]
    What happened to humanity... did they lose a sense in comedy

I just say the word "no" :P
    You have to look at it from another perspective. If we allow these pranks to go on then sooner or later all hell will break lose and everyone will prank everyone. Just like how people use to prank people with links saying something then have a link to their profile. Staff put a stop to that because it got out of control.[/b]
    And well ok I see your point, but why not just delete it and pm me as in saying don't do it again and why it shouldn't happen again, instead of banning me for a month.

Banned

And well ok I see your point, but why not just delete it and pm me as in saying don't do it again and why it shouldn't happen again, instead of banning me for a month.[/b]
    Websites like that are annoying as hell, especially when you're busy and have other things open, it causes you to lose any websites that you have open currently just so you can get out of whatever random bullshit website that an idiot posted for you to check.[/b]

Oh noes and I had to reboot my computer cause I thought it was a virus at the beginning cause of the moving mini screen, while I was doing my biology lab which got erased and I had to spend another hour to get to the point where I was. So could you have lost more then me? ... Or could you only lose your ko4life topic tabs?
    I just don't get why you didn't react like the rest of the people did, I put it up in my comment on the Fierce vent, and everyone watched it and just laughed while saying "f u nik" (in a laughing voice, not an angry one) just cause I got them.

Zaczaco11

Oh noes and I had to reboot my computer cause I thought it was a virus at the beginning cause of the moving mini screen, while I was doing my biology lab which got erased and I had to spend another hour to get to the point where I was. So could you have lost more then me? ... Or could you only lose your ko4life topic tabs?
    I just don't get why you didn't react like the rest of the people did, I put it up in my comment on the Fierce vent, and everyone watched it and just laughed while saying "f u nik" (in a laughing voice, not an angry one) just cause I got them.[/b]
    you woulda banned the person that showed u the link if you could have, wouldnt you? i know if i lost a report or anything worth 10 mins+ of my time i woulda tossed a ban on em

I didn't! I said that i would rape and beat you the day i see you in real life, dont like now!!

you woulda banned the person that showed u the link if you could have, wouldnt you? i know if i lost a report or anything worth 10 mins+ of my time i woulda tossed a ban on em[/b]
    no I wouldn't, it was just stupid of me to reboot the computer, since it was loading, by the time that i saw it was rickroll i already pressed it, so it was kinda my fault too.... but i reacted the same way i was laughing and was " fu " while laughing at what he did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast