Suspended, why?

This is a discussion on Suspended, why? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; just curious, why was i muted this time? what non-rule did i break this time?...
Page: 1

cama

just curious, why was i muted this time? what non-rule did i break this time?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

prolly lutz abusing his admin powers

cama

prolly lutz abusing his admin powers [/b]
    nope apparently eric muted me...i guess its cuz i called him a douche in off topic section, what a shame he has to abuse his powers

Largely due to actions, both recent and previous, flaming of other users will be thoroughly enforced from this point on. Well, what exactly does this mean?

Excessive flaming, in any section except the Off Topic section, will result in a warn (not necessarily a BAN; perhaps a verbal warning). Flaming includes purposefully demeaning other users in a non-satirical manner, and is at the discretion of administrators or moderators.

Be warned. If you really need to flame, do so in the Off Topic section, but not in any others.

This applies to all administrators, moderators (both global and specific).[/b]
    read the bold eric and learn how to do ur job right withuot being a power abusing pansy

Repeated offense, ban evasion.
    Post it again or create another account and it will be your last.