General Chat Subsections to the Market Sections?

This is a discussion on General Chat Subsections to the Market Sections? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; There's too many of those "general" topics being made in the Market section. To be honest, they all belong there. ...
Page: 1

Psy

There's too many of those "general" topics being made in the Market section. To be honest, they all belong there. But in order to make it look more organized, why not either create general sections for every server then have a market subsection OR have a general subsection to the market sections?

There's too many of those "general" topics being made in the Market section. To be honest, they all belong there. But in order to make it look more organized, why not either create general sections for every server then have a market subsection OR have a general subsection to the market sections?[/b]
    It's been discussed in the past and I believe splitting posts between even more sections wouldn't help any. It may be a pain to moderate the section (especially a new server) however people will just stay in their own section and General would be dead.

Banned

Then don't lock posts made in market sections about certain people/things happeneing on that server. TBH, people from ares don't give a shit about what's happening in Logos.

Psy

But Eric, main issues such as "58+ to vote" and "new server discussion here" would still be in the general section. Posts like "411" or "new castle owners on ares" would be posted in the server sections. It thins out the spam. If someone starts spamming in those general sections, then it would be reported in this section.

But Eric, main issues such as "58+ to vote" and "new server discussion here" would still be in the general section. Posts like "411" or "new castle owners on ares" would be posted in the server sections. It thins out the spam. If someone starts spamming in those general sections, then it would be reported in this section.[/b]
    All I can tell you is that I will bring it up to other staff again, otherwise I don't know if it will happen.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

We have talked about this before and felt that genral would suffer from this. Eric has started a thread in th mod section for us to review again.

KO4Life would just become more split-up in general.
    Whether that's a good or a bad thing, well I guess we'll never find out.
    Unless it passes of course

But I for one would like this, as I could keep up with what's going on in my server without having to search through all the other stuff that doesn't effect me.