Tell me my mistake so i dont do it again

This is a discussion on Tell me my mistake so i dont do it again within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I have been muted a coupla times. 1st one, after explaination I knew why, 2nd one I've got no idea ...
Page: 1

denon33

I have been muted a coupla times. 1st one, after explaination I knew why, 2nd one I've got no idea why.

I've read the posting terms and dont believe on either occasions I've posted wrong. Plz no double standards. I post only the truth, and if I post that in the wrong section I apologize for being a noob. I thought I was posting in the correct forum.

So Sorry

a846039

hehe everyone messes up ^^

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I see you've got a 10% warning, which tells me you've only been muted once.

I did close your topic about the annoying player you posted, because I just considered it flaming - if everyone posted about someone/thing that annoyed them, this forum would be full of complaining and we get enough of that with everyone complaining about k2. :lol:

Oh, and I did move this topic to the ko4life section. :P

It's no big deal, the ko4life staff is good at not holding grudges :unsure: and from what I can see your offenses weren't that serious.

Banned

You posted a video about how stupid Americans are in general chat. -_-

Arthurios

so saying something about americans is a point to mute someone? If thats the case.. pls bann moemoney something not only because he is a racist but also because he is an ignorant fool.

Banned

so saying something about americans is a point to mute someone? If thats the case.. pls bann moemoney something not only because he is a racist but also because he is an ignorant fool.[/b]
    Please reread my reply.

Arthurios

pls answer my question and do it.

because he posted in the wrong section doesnt mean he needs to be muted or something. If thats the case you can mute almost all members.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Please reread my reply.[/b]
    i read you reply.
    now what? youve still not answered his question

You posted a video about how stupid Americans are in general chat. -_-[/b]
    THERE! IS THAT SO HARD TO SEE?

Banned

pls answer my question and do it.

because he posted in the wrong section doesnt mean he needs to be muted or something. If thats the case you can mute almost all members.[/b]
    Its not about the Video its about the wrong section and the flames intended.