Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank You Eric

This is a discussion on Thank You Eric within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Actually he never did unbann 0000000 it was when we changed over boards all the old accounts that were banned ...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Actually he never did unbann 0000000 it was when we changed over boards all the old accounts that were banned got opend

Cama was being rude and I felt that he was going too far. One thing being right but how you go about it is another thing. I'm personally sick how people talk to others like crap all the time[/b]

never talked about eric unbanning zero, now did i?

and cama was going too far? thats bullshit, you would have to ban Eric as well then, since hes the one that started all this shits and cant even admit his own failures.

and i love how u trying to avoid my actual reply with the "cama was a baaaaad baad person for protecting himself on an offensive way "

TunaFishyMe

lets not fight against each other...if this continues, the forum will be runned down even further. What happened has happened. I just hope people are more mature about actions they take and dont do things for personal reasons.

morax

lets not fight against each other...if this continues, the forum will be runned down even further. What happened has happened. I just hope people are more mature about actions they take and dont do things for personal reasons.[/b]
    Cama was victimised and picked on with no real warrent - unfortunatly to be fair we now have to do the same and upkeep the "rules" with all members. Which is why 0000000 has picked up a 14 day ban for a blatent flame on paddy. I hate to be part of this school yard sniping but its the only way some idiots will learn.

A drama of mods is about to begin in ko4life section I smell a little bit flame already, lock alert! lock alert! h34r:

Banned

To all that say he is a fag and is useless and abuses his power. HE'S DOING HIS JOB.

good work, keep it up.
    (phantom is useless though) <3[/b]
    How much usd Eric paying you to say that?
    I pay triple

joking :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

never talked about eric unbanning zero, now did i?

and cama was going too far? thats bullshit, you would have to ban Eric as well then, since hes the one that started all this shits and cant even admit his own failures.

and i love how u trying to avoid my actual reply with the "cama was a baaaaad baad person for protecting himself on an offensive way "[/b]

But notice the difference now, your managing to disagree with me but not be offensive or disrespectful to what I am saying. I felt Cama was being an arse and I guess giving alot of attitude in his argument to Eric in this case, but he has been doing it to other people and can be very intimidating for other users.

What&#39;s the point of bickering at fellow players (or ex-players in this case) on an unofficial gaming community forum? Pretty pointless if you ask me.
    And shouldn&#39;t those mod statistics be available only to those who have access to it, and not for the public to see?

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I love watching drama from the sideline, it&#39;s nearly funny. :P

But notice the difference now, your managing to disagree with me but not be offensive or disrespectful to what I am saying. I felt Cama was being an arse and I guess giving alot of attitude in his argument to Eric in this case, but he has been doing it to other people and can be very intimidating for other users.[/b]

woah hold on for a minute, cama was being an ass? wow.. i mean, eric wasnt, not at all right? he didnt start the flame war and didnt call him names and stuff, it was only cama being an ass...

you didnt have any reason to mute/ban cama, and u still dont have
    and imo if u keep him muted, eric deserves to be treatend the same way.

And shouldn&#39;t those mod statistics be available only to those who have access to it, and not for the public to see?[/b]
    they are :P

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I love watching drama from the sideline, it&#39;s nearly funny. :P[/b]
    so do i, but being a part of is even more fun :P

woah hold on for a minute, cama was being an ass? wow.. i mean, eric wasnt, not at all right? he didnt start the flame war and didnt call him names and stuff, it was only cama being an ass...

you didnt have any reason to mute/ban cama, and u still dont have
    and imo if u keep him muted, eric deserves to be treatend the same way.[/b]

I orginally muted him for 3 days and he just made another account during that time. I made my descion and I still feel I was right in doing so. For the record I can&#39;t warn or mute anyone with a rank of Admin or root admin ( I don&#39;t see the warning bars ).

I will not always get things right and I am normally the 1st to admit when I am wrong but I still feel at the time I made the right choice.

TunaFishyMe

Without a doubt, Felix always admits when he is wrong. Ego is clearly not his concern. I personally believe Cama does deserve a mute but I think Eric isnt innocent either. It also seems to be Eric is doing things for personal reasons more than any other reason.

morax

Without a doubt, Felix always admits when he is wrong. Ego is clearly not his concern. I personally believe Cama does deserve a mute but I think Eric isnt innocent either. It also seems to be Eric is doing things for personal reasons more than any other reason.[/b]
    Oh really you think so?

Without a doubt, Felix always admits when he is wrong. Ego is clearly not his concern. I personally believe Cama does deserve a mute but I think Eric isnt innocent either. It also seems to be Eric is doing things for personal reasons more than any other reason.[/b]
    Thank you

TunaFishyMe

Oh really you think so? [/b]
    i do

camel is a good friend of mine.. but i believe he does deserv a mute

i&#39;ve forseen this day hear:
    it bound to happen sooner or later :/

so i beg yo&#39;all mute him for life >.<
    shut his bitching up

*curls up in a dark, very very dark corner*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast