TheGodOfHell

This is a discussion on TheGodOfHell within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Getting really annoyed by him, all he says is 1rd,2rd and so on, ya I know its 1st,2nd but he ...
Page: 1

aero

Getting really annoyed by him, all he says is 1rd,2rd and so on, ya I know its 1st,2nd but he doesnt h34r:

Do something, thanks.

Would be better if you pm a mod/admin next time.

huh? what is it ur problem man i saw some movie or pic i have the right to write what i want!! and i dont say all the time 1rd or 2rd
    no one write when i write so im all the time the last on the topic..

sry if im annoye but i dont have what to do so i write and see movies

kinda stupid to post it in here only thing u'll manage is getting a flamewar...

Banned

kinda stupid to post it in here only thing u'll manage is getting a flamewar...[/b]

really? i haven't seen any yet.. =P

Getting really annoyed by him, all he says is 1rd,2rd and so on, ya I know its 1st,2nd but he doesnt h34r:

Do something, thanks.[/b]
    A 'please' would have been nice. Anyway, I did not see his posts like that in the Media section and even after performing a search on everything posted under his nick in that section, it only came up with 2-3 results per day, which is more than acceptable.

Ezquerra

To avoid conflicts each others i think personally if you have some complaint about it talk with mod/admi, it results pointless to post here.

To avoid conflicts each others i think personally if you have some complaint about it talk with mod/admi, it results pointless to post here.[/b]

I dunno why everyone is saying that. This is one of the correct sections. Better would have been to post in the KO4Life Resolution Center, but this worked fine anyway

iiason

it's 1st, 2nd

or 1rd, 2rd.

but apart from that, i guess it's fine.

TopCat

was the topic made to show that he is a spammer as in wants to increase post count ?:P
    i had many liek that in amrket section good thing it doesnt count lol .. or ppl wud call me spammer too...

Banned

not getting the whole "1st, 2nd" thing...?

12th

It was originally a way to get your post in front since you needed to watch the movie before you could actually comment, but people just put 3rd 4th etc and donīt edit their post later on aka spamming like i am right now.

iiason

was the topic made to show that he is a spammer as in wants to increase post count ?:P
    i had many liek that in amrket section good thing it doesnt count lol .. or ppl wud call me spammer too...[/b]
    hehe, i'm frustrated by that. only if market posts counted....