Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dark3lf

tHeUnBeAtAbLe (Re-open for a reply)

This is a discussion on tHeUnBeAtAbLe (Re-open for a reply) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Sorry about the pro-longing of my response, but I just finished my exams, and I finally have some time to ...
Page: 1

Default tHeUnBeAtAbLe (Re-open for a reply)

Sorry about the pro-longing of my response, but I just finished my exams, and I finally have some time to kill for the next two weeks, so I can finally respond consequtively to your posts.

I find it funny how you just said that I thought I deserved most of my infractions, when I'm pretty sure in that other topic I've said numerous times that most of the infractions that I have recieved, were unfair. The whole reason behind this problem was due to the infractions being handed out by Cama, and me trying to point them out publicly. Trust me, I've tried reasoning with him in over PMs, but after 2-3 replies he stopped responding, so my best assumption is that I truly did point out facts that couldn't be rebuttled, thus proving him wrong. Nonetheless, even so, no infractinos were lifted, or the way they were being handed out afterwards and for the specific reasons were also in the same sequence as before. So yes, this all commenced with the unjustifiable infractions that were being handed out.... which I tried to be civil about and talk to him myself, but then I had to point out publicly hoping that it would attract attention from one of the admins, and well from the community responses too, which it obviously did (might I remind you that just a month or 2 ago there were ton of people complaining about his infraction cases.... one example off the top of my head, is him giving out custom infractions that never expire).

So let me make it clear. Do I think I deserved most of my infractions? Hell no. But if we're looking at things from Cama's perspective lets say, who obviously thinks that I did deserve them as he was the one to hand them out.... then is a perma ban really necessary over a shorter term punishment such as a temp ban, which I still don't think is anywhere close to what I deserve? You also said that with the many infractions that I've recieved, it seems as if it has had no effect on me... and I stand here and ask myself, how can they? How can you take infractions seriously when you know that most of them were giving for the most retarded reasons ever. And by all means, I implore you to take a look at my previous infractions and see for yourself what I've been given... one specific one that I remember was a short post where I literally had nothing offensive in, and I was infractioned for "racism/sexism/homophobia"... all at once... like really? And you expect me to take infractions seriously?

If you're going to have a system of punishing people, then you should do it right. It's totally unfair and biased to the max how you skipped the whole step of temporary banning people and just went to straight permanetly banning. So I don't know why you're so suprised when I said "Cama has a thing for me". I mean I don't expect any privledge for being one of the old members of this forum and certainly probably the most active, but I do expect fair judging... and at least some decency as I was at least one of the minor/major reasons to keep these forums entertained and somewhat alive with my posting.

Anyways, you say that I should talk to Cama about this as you won't do anything about it Devile... and here I am, telling you I've tried reasoning with him, but it was no use. On the further note of aplogizing, if it was the way to resolve this situation, I would, however how can I aplogize when I'm not seeing the "wrongs" I have done as you apparently are seeing. So I ask you, please point them out for me,... cause at the moment, the way I see it, it should be Cama apologizing to me for keeping me banned for as long as I have been over something so unfair and ridicilous... it's been what, like almost 3 months?

P.S As for me I'm just the middleman here.. If it wasn't me posting he would find someone else to do this so PLEASE don't get me even further into this mess lol.

P.S2
    Quoted it so its clearer to seperate Nik's words from mine.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Seriously get over it already.
    Last edited by Dark3lf; 01-04-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: fail
    gimmecookiesnao likes this.

unlike trollers nik(unbeatable) used to make constructive posts, and proving his facts, keeping his ego-centrism with him, but yet i barely could find anything wrong with him besides his ego lol , nonetheless idk if he really deserved his ban by saying he had alot of infractions ,cus then that coolboy should of been banned aswell? he switchs from banned-aprobation weekly and still not banned, idk if that rule applies for everybody but the guy has no way at all to contact cama i swear , since he barely uses msn or cama isnt answerin him with proper facts.

+1 to unban that serbian.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 01-04-2012 at 07:17 PM.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

tHeUnBeAtAbLe says:

Whatever, ip ban me also for all I care. Do it, I dare you. Seems like I won't be getting a response from Devile or mee, so fuck you kids.

If you like it then you should of put a ring on it - I'm done with ko4life, and I want to remind you to IP ban me, its a double dare.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

How about this....

No. You will not be unbanned. Both admins have said no, every mod has said no. The answer is no. Get over it.

P.S As for me I'm just the middleman here.. If it wasn't me posting he would find someone else to do this so PLEASE don't get me even further into this mess lol.
    Tough shit, you've received an infraction for it, and next time it will be a 3 day ban. Let it be a lesson to anyone else he wishes to have post for him. I will be 3 day banning anyone who posts for unbeatable in the future. Any repeat offenders will be perma banned themselves. This is issue is beyond beaten to death, enough.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    unlike trollers nik(unbeatable) used to make constructive posts, and proving his facts, keeping his ego-centrism with him, but yet i barely could find anything wrong with him besides his ego lol , nonetheless idk if he really deserved his ban by saying he had alot of infractions ,cus then that coolboy should of been banned aswell? he switchs from banned-aprobation weekly and still not banned, idk if that rule applies for everybody but the guy has no way at all to contact cama i swear , since he barely uses msn or cama isnt answerin him with proper facts.

+1 to unban that serbian.
    The fact coolboy is not banned doesn't mean unbeatable should be unbanned. We are reviewing the infraction system so it's more efficient. Cases like him show us we are not using it properly.

As for unbeatable, this has been discussed plenty of times and I've already answered everything that needed to be answered. It's up to cama and he said no too.