Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

tHeUnBeAtAbLe's ban appeal

This is a discussion on tHeUnBeAtAbLe's ban appeal within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; tHeUnBeAtAbLe says: Sorry it took me 2 days to finally make a post, I had a midterm and two other ...
Page: 1

Default tHeUnBeAtAbLe's ban appeal

tHeUnBeAtAbLe says:

Sorry it took me 2 days to finally make a post, I had a midterm and two other assignments, so I was kept busy. No matter, time to spill the truth out.... and hope this post/topic doesn't get deleted like my other ones have.

I'll try to keep this short and simple to be honest.

Magyk made a topic about all the shit that is happening around the forum lately. And well it caught my attention that most of the stuff that he had mentioned was true. But what specifically caught my attention were the list of infractions that were given out by Cama. You know what they all had in common? "Reason: racism/sexism/homophobia". The funny part is, I was one of the people, maybe about 2 weeks back, that received an infraction from Cama for the same reason. Coincidence? Nope... just a sloppy job of giving out proper infractions. And you know why? Because the infraction that I received had nothing to do with either of those 3 categories. I usually don't complain about my infractions as I well deserve most of them, but this one I've spent a few days, and a few post replies back and forth in PM with Cama to prove him wrong. I guess I did probably get through him, as at the end he did not respond. Even so, I did not find a need to complain to a higher-up about this,... all I wanted to do was prove that he was wrong. So the whole point is, not only are people get infractions over the most retarded things just like Magyk has mentioned, but the posts that are reported I suspect are not even being looked over, and are just being given the reason of being racist/sexist/homophobic, even though neither of those crimes were actually committed,... at least in my case of that.

I wasn't out to get Cama and get him in trouble... I simply pointed this out so you can either do a proper job of giving out infractions, or be recognized for the sloppy work that you've been doing. But no, I'm assuming he took it personally... gave me an infraction... AND also deleted my post where I pointed this out. This time the reason for the infraction was finally different which was something on the terms of "Stay on topic". First of all, a ridiculous thing to give an infraction over, and second of all, if it is even worthy of an infraction, why was the post deleted? You know what the funny thing is though? It was posted in the feedback section, where you are suppose to give out feedback... and surprisingly enough, I did give feedback. Remember, due to all my infractions I had no access in making my own topics, so how would I give this type of feedback if not posting it in the first topic that was in the Feedback section?

After receiving my infraction... yes I was mad... not only from the previous times of receiving infractions for the retarded reasons that they were given out... but also for getting another one, and on top of that, the post that I got it for was deleted. So you tell me... how does one get justice around here if he gets automatically shut down by infractions/bans, and the deleting of posts? So what I did was, I copy and pasted the infraction that was given to me, and posted it on the topic to prove exactly what I've been trying to say.... and BAM, next minute I was permanently banned, and AGAIN, my post was deleted. I must say Cama, you are really good at trying to cover things up.
    Well that's my story, and my ban appeal. I thought it would be Draven to abuse his powers only, but looks like we got another loose cannon cop here. Anyways, that's it, hopefully Mee or Devile see this in time... I personally would have asked my friends to PM them, but just cause of the unrighteous decisions and the whole cover up you've made, you deserve to be publicized.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I changed my mind, I'll actually reply to this.

Get me in trouble? You couldn't ever do that as I've done nothing wrong. Sloppy work? Again, haven't done any. Don't want your posts deleted? Do what I said in the infraction that you decided to paste that got you perm banned: MAKE YOUR OWN TOPICS. Stop hijacking threads to flame people or make it all about you. I warned you to stop. I told you I'd perm ban you if you didn't stop. What'd you do? You didn't stop. Enjoy your perm ban, the forum won't miss you. You won't ever be unbanned. Admins have reviewed your ban, they laughed at you.

Goodbye unbeatable. There are no if ands or buts to your ban.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 11-03-2011 at 04:36 AM.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Errr.... No.

If your reading this tHeUnBeAtAbLe; I win, you lose.

Game, set, match point ->

Flawless victory. umadbro etc?

There are only a certain number of 2/3/4 days bans we as mods can give before we really have to look at the user and think these are not working. So no, the ban wont be lifted by myself either

O.o

funny thing is..... i was right.

you were wrong back then Cama.

thanks buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    O.o

funny thing is..... i was right.

you were wrong back then Cama.

thanks buddy.
    No actually you were still wrong. You banned him for no reason other than not liking him. I gave him fair warning I'd perm ban him and he ignored me anyway. Notice the difference? Yeah. Thought so. Now go back to QQing in the corner like the child you are.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    No actually you were still wrong. You banned him for no reason other than not liking him. I gave him fair warning I'd perm ban him and he ignored me anyway. Notice the difference? Yeah. Thought so. Now go back to QQing in the corner like the child you are.
    if you werent asleep at the wheel back then like you were you would have noticed he got the infractions and warnings. In fact he actually posted his last infraction from me with the warning before I banned him.. remember? So there's no difference. You chose to listen to his side of the story instead of being a team player.

you can resort to calling me names, its totally fine. As it turned out I called it right from the beginning , theres no denying it now. In fact, Shrotti called it right long ago before it was even thrown in my lap. You'd have been upset a bit too if Devile came in and stepped on your dick as well. You know it. Funny thing is he pm'd all admins and you ... while they didnt do anything about it, you did.

if you werent asleep at the wheel back then like you were you would have noticed he got the infractions and warnings. In fact he actually posted his last infraction from me with the warning before I banned him.. remember? So there's no difference. You chose to listen to his side of the story instead of being a team player.

you can resort to calling me names, its totally fine. As it turned out I called it right from the beginning , theres no denying it now. In fact, Shrotti called it right long ago before it was even thrown in my lap. You'd have been upset a bit too if Devile came in and stepped on your dick as well. You know it.
    LOL his infraction WARNED HIM HE'D BE PERM BANNED IF HE CONTINUED. That's the difference. I'm sorry but you're just wrong in all senses of the situation. I'm done discussing this with you, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Note to all trolls.. dont fuck with cama!!

you can resort to calling me names, its totally fine. As it turned out I called it right from the beginning , theres no denying it now. In fact, Shrotti called it right long ago before it was even thrown in my lap. You'd have been upset a bit too if Devile came in and stepped on your dick as well. You know it. Funny thing is he pm'd all admins and you ... while they didnt do anything about it, you did.
    +1
    10 chars

oh god, NO! He was annoying and all but he was like the mascot here

unbeatable always had shit talk to give to everything, so glad hes off these forums
    keep up the good work mods/admins

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    If your reading this tHeUnBeAtAbLe; I win, you lose.

Game, set, match point ->

Flawless victory. umadbro etc?

But who do i make fun of now?
    At least aviv the comedian is still here! Don't ban him please!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Oww now the forums will be less fun to read

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast