Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thinking..Price Check section

This is a discussion on Thinking..Price Check section within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Was thinking that it would save alot of time and money for alot of people if each server section had ...
Page: 1

Hey cutie Senior Member

Was thinking that it would save alot of time and money for alot of people if each server section had a mini price check section area, where prices of items were being constantly updated by the players themselves.
    and maybe an active moderator who checks that the prices are right and there arnt any retards trying to lower or higher prices for personal gain.

what' you think?

i thinks it good if u chek msn ^^

Hey cutie Senior Member

ur not online anymore when im online
    your afk if im on and im afk if ur on.

PCs can just been done in market section, dont need an other section for that

Hey cutie Senior Member

no i mean like a constantly updating one
    not one topic after another but just one where mod's or certain players update the prices drops or increase and stuff like that. hard for me to explain properly, but ug et my jift?

Ezquerra

really good idea, very smart you are.

off topic: it is only me ? because i can't see market section...

no i mean like a constantly updating one
    not one topic after another but just one where mod's or certain players update the prices drops or increase and stuff like that. hard for me to explain properly, but ug et my jift?[/b]
    dont need a new section for that, just let the market mod make a post for hes server and pin it

Banned

dont need a new section for that, just let the market mod make a post for hes server and pin it[/b]
    But then it has to be updated...Yeah good idea and for information: No, you can't do pcs in market section anymore

Was thinking that it would save alot of time and money for alot of people if each server section had a mini price check section area, where prices of items were being constantly updated by the players themselves.
    and maybe an active moderator who checks that the prices are right and there arnt any retards trying to lower or higher prices for personal gain.

what' you think?[/b]
    well theres not much PC topics to begin with... on pathos, we rarely get more than 1 PC topic per week.... and if there were a seperate section, i doubt many ppl would click into it, since it probably wont have a new topic for ages. Besides,,, theres always the idiots that will post in the normal market section even with a seperate PC section..... so it would be kinda pointless :/

o and @ CYANEXTIME, you are allowed to PC items, not accounts... and it really depends on your market moderator.

Banned

If any Ares users want to give me prices in PM's for items i can make a topic and pin it.

Thing is i think this would be best for USD prices. Market prices trading items for items is to much.. Because i could offer someone a IN for this bow and i can find someone stupid and offer in dual rol or something like this.

There is many stupid people on the market and alot of greedy people on the market.

So Ares users PM with USD prices on all +8/9 items/unique items and i will make topic.

Hey cutie Senior Member

well theres not much PC topics to begin with... on pathos, we rarely get more than 1 PC topic per week.... and if there were a seperate section, i doubt many ppl would click into it, since it probably wont have a new topic for ages. Besides,,, theres always the idiots that will post in the normal market section even with a seperate PC section..... so it would be kinda pointless :/
    o and @ CYANEXTIME, you are allowed to PC items, not accounts... and it really depends on your market moderator.[/b]
    there are ALOT of people, i mean ALOT of people, who just browese through the posts looking for someone buying same thing as them or selling same thing as them, to look for prices.
    Usually they cant be stuffed to make a topic, usually alot of ppl sell their shit way oerpriced or quitters sell it for low priced, this may cause the guy browsing through the topics to make a loossss or end up never selling his shit.

iiason

i like the idea.

coz on girakon, we can only make one topic, for SELLING/BUYING/PCING :S

so it would help.

Banned

off topic: it is only me ? because i can't see market section...[/b]
    either your not logged in (which you probably werent), or some mod removed it from you because you where suspicious.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

lol this guy makes me laugh h34r:

Topic:
    Too much work in my opnion u can make pc in the market section,
    that should be enough dont cha think ?

The reason u cant see the market section Ferruzo, is because you are a scammer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast