too long password problem

This is a discussion on too long password problem within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; dear k2.... I changed my pass on a 15-letter and and now I can't log in anywhere... before I got ...
Page: 1

snickers113

Default too long password problem

dear k2.... I changed my pass on a 15-letter and and now I can't log in anywhere... before I got an invalid ID error and could log in into the website, now I can't... damn forgot pass doesn't work ;/ what shall I do??

Hostage

We have no affiliation with K2. You're at the wrong place for this kinda help.

snickers113

ohh sorry... mistake... but maybe any1 know anything about it??

freakyangel

i think u have to wait till they enable the forgot password thingy, or try to submit a CS ticket on another account

it doesn't work... its so fing gay, i gotta log into my noob account that doesn't have prem, then i gotta wait couple days for em to say, please explain your problem more

Dread

log into the website ... when you get on the main page type in your pw wrong at first and let it go to the other page ... there you should be able to type in the pw ... that is what i did

Originally posted by Dread
    log into the website ... when you get on the main page type in your pw wrong at first and let it go to the other page ... there you should be able to type in the pw ... that is what i did
    explain

Dread

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dread
    explain[/b]

direction step by step:

1) go to www.knightonlineworld.com
    2) type in your username and pw but type in a wrong pw and push login
    3) after step 2 you should get a "wrong password" error and you should see a page where you can enter your username and
    password again
    4) type in your username and pw, it will only show 12 digits going in but it still types in the other ones.
    5) hit login

this is what i did to fix it when it happened to me ... havnt tried it for 2 weeks so not sure if it works still :'(

hope it works gl m8

nooooo just give in 9 digits i think it was
    since KO does not allow that long pass just try to put in -1 digit/letter
    just type ur pw without last letter not work another letter off till it does

Hypnos

The max password length is 12 characters. The max the website allows you to type in is 12 characters.

Only type the first 12 letters to your password to enter in to the game.

If you still can't get your password to work on the website, and you're sure that you're typing the correct case, try my login form for people with login ids over 12 characters. It doesn't have any length limit to the password input it will take, or username.
    http://www.kodb.info/templogin.html