Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

how i get my posts up

This is a discussion on how i get my posts up within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i been posting loads on this forum but it says i have none :S help...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

i been posting loads on this forum but it says i have none :S help

post in like media section. posting in market sections dont count as post D:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

post in like media section. posting in market sections dont count as post D:[/b]

Doesn't making a new topic add one to your post count? :unsure:

tamachan

Doesn't making a new topic add one to your post count? :unsure:[/b]
    i dont think so

Banned

Doesn't making a new topic add one to your post count? :unsure:[/b]
    is the same it does not count

dragunmaster

be active

Fratellis

and the amount of posts u have is good why :S?

Banned

If you got a vast opinion and a wide variety of knownledge and your on here this forum alot, watch out your post count will be reset because a "admin" will think its spamm

Aba

posting in clan, offtopic, offtopic media, and market sections don't increase your postcount

Banned

posting in clan, offtopic, offtopic media, and market sections don't increase your postcount[/b]
    um last time ichecked it did :unsure:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If you got a vast opinion and a wide variety of knownledge and your on here this forum alot, watch out your post count will be reset because a "admin" will think its spamm[/b]

No I will reset your post count as your a spammer.

Noone else has even come close to your level of spamming.

Banned

No I will reset your post count as your a spammer.

Noone else has even come close to your level of spamming.[/b]
    whats your definition of spamming felix?

i dont get whats the big ordeal, you set my post count to -9999 and i only posted 4 times, i do admit i did spamm when i first joined ko4life but now i dont, i have learned, but you dont realise i spend hours on ko4life, just put me negative and you will hear the end of me "again" except for offtopic and market

in the past few days you have not given me evidence of me spamming, like i said in the long PM i sent you yesterday you only look at numbers and not whats written, just like furrezo or how ever write his name was muted for his "replying to a certin number of post" but i dont think that the MOD who did it even looked at his replys, maybe he did maybe not, im not him so i dont know. i only backed him up not saying he DIDNT spamm but the fact is that was a rediculas mute for something just like his name being after 5-6 post.

i am a forum whore. yes yes i am. give me 10 replys in the past 100+ replys i have made that are spamm to you inorder for you to reset my post count, like i said in long time ago PM'S give me REASON for it and not just say "spam" and i will walk along. but you have yet to show any PROOF i mean hell if i spammed the shit out of these forums as much as you complain then fuck just IP bann me get it over with, but if you do then you know in your heart you did something wrong seeing how i have not spammed this forum in ages. your the 1 going to have to live with that not me.

i keep my post count in glory and dam proud of it.

i am proud, always will be proud, no matter what you do i will be proud.

rant over bow chika bow wow

Vandy, Going up against an Admin, I dun think you gunna like the Outcome!

DragonFire

if you don't care so much about your post count, you wouldn't bitch about him taking it away. But yet, here we are. and your bitching.

Banned

if you don't care so much about your post count, you wouldn't bitch about him taking it away. But yet, here we are. and your bitching.[/b]
    im bitching because consequences are being thrown twords me for nothing, 1 reason why post count is being kept because a qoute from a MOD/ADMIN is ( this is not a 100% word to word qoute ) " post count means you are known in the community, being trusted easyer then having "0" post count" if you dont get what i mean then your a retard.

if you would read then you would know WHY i am posting, if you know nothing dont post, ( i think this is a qoute from another MOD/ADMIN also) "if you dont know anything then dont post"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast