Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ko4life Scammer topic's

This is a discussion on Ko4life Scammer topic's within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I believe, we should make it so that people are NOT allowed to post their without proof, Whether defending or ...
Page: 1

I believe, we should make it so that people are NOT allowed to post their without proof, Whether defending or showing proof that the scam is legit/bullshit. There's to many topic's that I have read in this forum that the scammers walk away due to a few people saying their legit, then all of the sudden their banned after scamming 4 other people after. People here are... Stupid to put in kindest term's. They see a person have 500+ post's and automatically assume their Legit, And if they played with them for awhile they will defend them OR Much like another person here, Make fucking sig's for people and they automatically come to say that their legit without any form of proof whatsoever.

In basic term's:
    I believe that their should not be any commenting allowed on scamming topic's unless it contain's proof against, or for the person(s) involved.

well i would agree on the "no vouching" thingy since thats kinda like a real court situation..... the lawyers arent allowed to give info on the person's previous crimes or what not........ something like that lol. (ive been wathcing too much law dramas lol)

we should look @ the individual case, WITHOUT the influence/bias of past events/trades/whatever. Just because a person did 50 good trades for $1000 doesnt mean he wont scam the next one for $10.

totally agree on this one . 100%

iiason

well i would agree on the "no vouching" thingy since thats kinda like a real court situation..... the lawyers arent allowed to give info on the person's previous crimes or what not........ something like that lol. (ive been wathcing too much law dramas lol)

we should look @ the individual case, WITHOUT the influence/bias of past events/trades/whatever. Just because a person did 50 good trades for $1000 doesnt mean he wont scam the next one for $10.

totally agree on this one . 100%[/b]
    individual cases should be treated differently, past reps might not mean shit. but surely, past crime can be taken into account right? i mean, it's kinda like a criminal record, once it's there, it's there.

Banned

totally agree on this one . 100%[/b]
    He might do it, but it's VERY unlikely.

Dont you also think that if a person does 50 trades of 1000$ you think he will scam 10$?
    Add to that he is your friend, you know him, you've traded with him and plus you know he's succesfully traded with a lot more people for amounts higher than yours. Now, wouldn't you vouch for him? Dont be a hypocrit here, because you would.
    Now i return to my 1st made point, it's not 100% certain that he won't ever scam for amounts as low as 10$, but like I said, it is very very unlikely, and when that happens, you shouldn't be blamed for vouching the guy.

A vouch shouldnt be also taken as a final word on someone, people gotta learn that when they ask for vouches, that's what they're gonna get. They can be either fake or true. Noone is gonna give you "bad" vouches, so you have to take your risks everytime.

On another note, I do agree about the commenting on scammer accusations, it's just spam and MOST of the time leads the topic out of it's real path, and sometimes even someone that wasn't accused of scamming in the first place turns out banned.

1. He might do it, but it's VERY unlikely.

2. Dont you also think that if a person does 50 trades of 1000$ you think he will scam 10$?
    Add to that he is your friend, you know him, you've traded with him and plus you know he's succesfully traded with a lot more people for amounts higher than yours. Now, wouldn't you vouch for him? Dont be a hypocrit here, because you would.
    Now i return to my 1st made point, it's not 100% certain that he won't ever scam for amounts as low as 10$, but like I said, it is very very unlikely, and when that happens, you shouldn't be blamed for vouching the guy.

3. A vouch shouldnt be also taken as a final word on someone, people gotta learn that when they ask for vouches, that's what they're gonna get. They can be either fake or true. Noone is gonna give you "bad" vouches, so you have to take your risks everytime.[/b]
    1. But it happens. Not only in games, but also in real life. Theres been a lot of cases of rich celebrities who shoplift. They earn money in the millions yet they risk it all and steal things that are only worth thousands.

2. Yep it is a good incentive to vouch for friends. Would i do it? yeah i probably would for close friends. And because of this tempting incentive, thats why we are suggesting to NOT ALLOW people to vouch, since people's natural reactions would be to say a few good words for someone that they might know. And as stated above, these vouches often make scamming topics misleading and the accuser often gets away with it or whatnot.

3. The reason the player trustability section was removed - vouches. Vouches are USELESS. Half of the time ppl just vouch because they were asked to do so and they probably never even had a USD/In-game trade with the person (one that required his/her trust). Just look @ the topic of Upgrade/PSPabuser. Pinotgrigio vouched/backed him up soooo badly, and in return , pointed the blame away from upgrade and towards the innocent accuser. What was the conclusion? he was wrong.

3. The reason the player trustability section was removed - vouches. Vouches are USELESS. Half of the time ppl just vouch because they were asked to do so and they probably never even had a USD/In-game trade with the person (one that required his/her trust). Just look @ the topic of Upgrade/PSPabuser. Pinotgrigio vouched/backed him up soooo badly, and in return , pointed the blame away from upgrade and towards the innocent accuser. What was the conclusion? he was wrong.[/b]
    and If I remember correctly, Nothing happened to the person defending him to the teeth and bone which in my mind is a bit fucked up.

I understand what your saying Sexe, But it has happened - Hell, look what happened inside just insanity clan. They all were good traders most of them and they all turned out to be scammers.

and If I remember correctly, Nothing happened to the person defending him to the teeth and bone which in my mind is a bit fucked up.[/b]
    he got banned. Because he let someone else on his ko4life account or something... but anyways, hes banned =D

he got banned. Because he let someone else on his ko4life account or something... but anyways, hes banned =D[/b]
    yea, but he should have been banned for defending him imo.

Banned

yea, but he should have been banned for defending him imo.[/b]
    Battle_mrs basically was saying, cassie is my account and i am the only one who uses it so how could i scam? (time goes by and 10 people come vouch) Battle_mrs is a liar and most likely a accessory to scamming.

Battle_mrs basically was saying, cassie is my account and i am the only one who uses it so how could i scam? (time goes by and 10 people come vouch) Battle_mrs is a liar and most likely a accessory to scamming.[/b]
    I actually was not referring to Cassie / battle_mrs - I actually knew for quite sometime that she/he was a scammer due to just a weird feeling I got whenever I met him. But, Feeling is not evident enough.

We were referring to Upgrade/PSPabuser stuff.

Add kyle222 -> [email protected] to the scammer list for attempting to scam, and possibly have scammed others, Topcat can confirm this.

Add kyle222 -> [email protected] to the scammer list for attempting to scam, and possibly have scammed others, Topcat can confirm this.[/b]
    What does this have anything to do with this topic?

up

What does this have anything to do with this topic?[/b]
    Don't know, I guess I was just to retarted and lazy to read what the topic was actually about.

agreed no vouching.
    but i think u should post without proof. Maybe u trusted them too much, didnt make a SS and u dont have any proof.
    atleast u can warn people to be extra careful when trading them, even if u cant ban them.
    if people chose to go ahead and use paypal with this dude after a shady trade before ( for example ) well you can only say i told u so :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast