Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

General Section CONTROL please.

This is a discussion on General Section CONTROL please. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; whats with all the shitass lame threads like "i got lvl 80!" "omg im gona quit!" and "insert your own ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

whats with all the shitass lame threads like "i got lvl 80!" "omg im gona quit!" and "insert your own attention seeking title here". ii'd just permanent ban all those thread starters. really.

ps. i swear as i was typing this i was about to stab someone in the face.

YuGiOh

+1 , every time when someone in C-W gets lvl 80 we ALL have to know about it . I know that many people play there but General forum is not place for constant congratulations .

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Prolly nothing more intresting to discuss. Cept the trade hax and shit. Community pretty numb imho. And ex gg's who can wreck some drama are getting banned overtime or just fading away.

Tbh, im getting more laughs, drama, /discuss and Kim Jong Il swears in my private L2 server forums.

FornX

I dislike threads where ppl complain about other threads in a different section where its not supposed to be.

Not to mention, why would you waste time to even make a thread about this?
    If people are happy they got to 80 then let them be happy and post...

If theyre gonna quit maybe they want someone to know about it to keep them from quitting.
    Or get a last word.

Maybe you should use your brain a little more...and think WHY WOULD THEY instead of OMFG I HATE PPL WHO POST THIS STUFF which is a big majority of Ko4life because maybe they want to be social.

Unlike you, QQing over the fact that people could care less what you think and still do it anyways.

Which makes you 100% fail in the mod section.
    No1 would listen to you. Go away.

Ps. about the stabbing ppl thing, I honestly think you wouldnt have it in you.

Not to mention, you are practically begging to get flamed by turks in the millions

StoneColdAngel

All those "LvL 80" / "Quit" / "Farewells" / Quit Server" / "Nre leet item" - Topics are fucking annoying. As if any1 cares if you just hit LvL 80. So many ppl achiev (sp?) it and don&#39;t post it. Attention whore much? I think you should mute every1 who starts such a topic and reset his postcount to "0". <_<

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

All those "LvL 80" / "Quit" / "Farewells" / Quit Server" / "Nre leet item" - Topics are fucking annoying. As if any1 cares if you just hit LvL 80. So many ppl achiev (sp?) it and don&#39;t post it. Attention whore much? I think you should mute every1 who starts such a topic and reset his postcount to "0". <_<[/b]
    then don&#39;t go in them?

wtf do you want posted on forum? we&#39;re running out of things to talk about nowadays and when something good/bad or amazing like the merchant hack thing, it gets closed straight away and then we&#39;re told we&#39;re not allowed to post in it...what are we supposed to talk about?

FornX

wtf do you want posted on forum? we&#39;re running out of things to talk about nowadays and when something good/bad or amazing like the merchant hack thing, it gets closed straight away and then we&#39;re told we&#39;re not allowed to post in it...what are we supposed to talk about?[/b]

Oprah

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

wtf do you want posted on forum? we&#39;re running out of things to talk about nowadays and when something good/bad or amazing like the merchant hack thing, it gets closed straight away and then we&#39;re told we&#39;re not allowed to post in it...what are we supposed to talk about?[/b]
    No one said you can&#39;t post in it. And its been opened. People were starting to post HOW to do it, so in the interest of most of the ppl on this forum, what did you expect us to do?

StoneColdAngel

I see like 5 topics in General Section that are "good" topics you can truely talk about. The rest is just crap like the above mentioned topics.There are sp many interesting topics to talk about and what do we do instead? WE tlk about the newest LvL 80. Sad.
    Even Off-Topic section got better subjects to talk about <_<

And about the merchant hack, ResserGD is absolutly right. It&#39;s needed to control the topic cuz some people posted how the bug is supposed to work. And I think you don&#39;t want every1 to know and abuse it, don&#39;t you. So they closed it, removed it and re-opened it so you can discuss.

Banned

When people start posting where to find the hack at and how to do it thats when it needs to be closed. The topic was already locked before i pinned it. I pinned it for the mere fact to warn people, not to let people spam in it saying the same replys.

the forum would be empty without them

lil_mageskillz

just scroll down and look at a other topic. and skip all the 80 topics :P

its like going into someones market place topic and flaming him for not selling the thing you wanted

Banned

The only threads I do not like arethreads where people like to complain about other threads.
    Why would you want to waste time making a thread about not liking other threads?
    If there quitting maybe they want to let someone know about it? think before you go post stuff like this man. Im not trying to be dumb but why u posting about a thing like this?
    And as for you banning someone for this that would just be plain dumb... Which is exactly why Ko4life would never put u as a mod.

another amazingly annoying thread is the ones where "VOTE XXXX FOR KING, HE WILL DO EXP EVENTS A LOT!" man we dont give a shit!

well tahts why i always supported having a subforum for diff servers... where u can put minor/not as important, threads there... and discuss only with ppl on ur server :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast