Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Turk free servers *who agrees*

This is a discussion on Turk free servers *who agrees* within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ko will never make turk free servers, perhaps they should, create 2 new servers in which they allow koxp/duping and ...
Page: 2

xAraChNiDx

Ko will never make turk free servers, perhaps they should, create 2 new servers in which they allow koxp/duping and whatever, sure everyone will be lvl 80 in 3 weeks with +10 shells, +5 uniques and so on, but maybe we can draw some of the cheaters out of the servers, and give them somewhere to play. Then they have no excuse for cheating in other servers.

we're never going to get rid of the cheaters, so why not give them an outlet, then ko can still make their money and people can play in relatively cheat free servers.

I know that this was about "turk" free servers, not "cheat" free servers but lets face it if they allowed koxp in a couple of servers the turkish population of the other servers would most likely drop significantly.

Southern Takeover

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx
    Ko will never make turk free servers, perhaps they should, create 2 new servers in which they allow koxp/duping and whatever, sure everyone will be lvl 80 in 3 weeks with +10 shells, +5 uniques and so on, but maybe we can draw some of the cheaters out of the servers, and give them somewhere to play. Then they have no excuse for cheating in other servers.

we're never going to get rid of the cheaters, so why not give them an outlet, then ko can still make their money and people can play in relatively cheat free servers.

I know that this was about "turk" free servers, not "cheat" free servers but lets face it if they allowed koxp in a couple of servers the turkish population of the other servers would most likely drop significantly.

That is a very unique prospective, kinda like how diablo II had "Open battlenet" where you could hack / edit chars ect..

B@RTOK

That isn't an effective idea as all hackers/cheaters wouldn't see a point into hacking a game with other hackers they would be facing. Because if everyone had +10 shells and +5 uniques then the game would become skill based and hackers/ koxpers don't have skill. All they lvl up for is to become beter then other people through items/lvl's they don't like to take an effort into playing a game that is skill based. KO is partly skill based however everyone knows that uniques and lvl's matter the most in this game, unless the person playing really sucks. What they should do is put up two servers without a CZ one for human and one for orc so that each nation can lvl seperately without having flooded servers on both nations. And FYI there are turkish servers out there it's called MYKO, and the only reason turkish players don't play on that server is because the GM's on those servers are very strict when it comes to koxp/duping or hacking. Kinda makes you wonder how if turks are so gay to hack and koxp and dupe, yet the MYKO servers that are run by turks have GM's that care about the integrity of the game enough so that they ban these people. Yet K2 does absolutely nothing because they don't give a shit, I think MYKO should allow transfer of USKO characters over to MYKO, I'd rather play with legit players and a small community then with a huge community of hackers.

IndiaanPerc

Default Re: Turk free servers *who agrees*

Originally posted by nz_venom
    Ko should be turk free servers , they should get them there own server so we can play free of wankers and kents that scamm and hax it up and we know the majority is all turks im getting sick of there bs

YOU\'VE WON A PRICE You\'re Actually the 100000ST Person Who Made A Topic Like This -.-

LifeStyle

turkish ko ftw pls... with turkish npcs, quests and so on... AND EVEN AN OWN TURKISH KO PAGE !!!111

PrayerBeast

I don't mind international players, but I think that English should be maintained throughout the game. It ridiculous that I can't communicate with the majority of the people in the game.

Banned Senior Member

iŽll say all that can speak english go usko if u can not go private ftw^^

thepuddingrouge

K2 wont do that, then how would they make their money , and we all know k2 is about money.

PrayerBeast

They're also turkish. I'd be unpatriotic to not allow turks. :lol:

Fallacy

One of K2's main cash rake in is thru the premium status given and with that they need the servers to be full so if the servers are full to 80%+ you no matter how bad you wanna get in your not getting in without 2 options being done A.Hack B.Buy premium simple as that. So to K2 turks are very much a useful tool they fill the servers and you cant do much about it. I try to look at stuff from perspectives however any1 here play malaysian ko or any game that wasnt made to fit your country/language i have so just bcuz some1 other than you wants to play a game that isnt remotely like you much other than the similar intrest to play ko so you decide they are wrong for wanting to play a game? who the fuck are you to judge them buddy? Now i am american and do server my country in the military but this whole turkish bullshit drives me nuts I mean it is bullshit that the game is declared as USKO and the king of your server may or may not be Turkish kinda sad on US there but instead of beating them we try and cut them outta the picture... pathetic Yes i have said this once b4 some turks may hack BUT so do americans brits scots any country that plays usko most inevitably has some1 from their country hacking or cheating at the very least

~fuck~

Mp3Steelo

These discussions just make no sence
    i mean like wtf are you trying to aprove ?
    If you hate turkish players then you can give Private server a try not make turkish players leave Usko
    It would be nice to have a server where there are no turkish players, just for english speaking ppl but then there would be new koxpers and hackers and dupers.
    It should be k2networks u guys have to blame because if they really do their jobs right, there wouldn't be this much cheating hacking and other stupidity
    Anyways, what you're looking for is pretty much impossible to find in Usko. I mean why wast time levelling and trying to keep up with unfair players, just play chinese servers and koxp to 80, it's allowed there
    no worries of getting the lvl, just make sb+10's and hit it up for unique gear

echHAI

everyone has the same mentality doods, turks cannot be expelled from the game since their such a high population k2 would somehow have to find a way to make a sort or agreement that you are not turk which would lead into law suits against discrimination.

even if they did, how would they? There would still be turks on the english servers.

great idea just 0.00% chance of this actually happening.

although this is a great idea it's a shame k2 cares not about our gameplay experience but only about the cash they rake in from premiums (75% turkish)

soz ^^.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12