Turkey still IP blocked

This is a discussion on Turkey still IP blocked within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Why is that so? Oo New forums should be secure enough for hacking kiddies...
Page: 1

Uzu

Default Turkey still IP blocked

Why is that so? Oo New forums should be secure enough for hacking kiddies

KO got taken over by turks, you want that to happen to ko4life?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Forum security and server stability are two very different things. Pretty much every single time ko4life has ever taken the turkish community off IP ban, we get DDOS'd within a couple weeks or less.

Just takes 1 person to say 1 thing against the turkish community, like giga's above, and then one unstable person reads it and the DDOSing begins.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Forum security and server stability are two very different things. Pretty much every single time ko4life has ever taken the turkish community off IP ban, we get DDOS'd within a couple weeks or less.

Just takes 1 person to say 1 thing against the turkish community, like giga's above, and then one unstable person reads it and the DDOSing begins.
    I agree with what you say. It's not that the person is unstable but it is the sensitivity about the country. Yes, you heard this many many many many times. Turks love the country. They are really sensitive about their country because Turks became the n...ers of europe. They don't want to be seem like other muslim countries but they are not European either. The stress in the country is also created by PKK terror, Armenians saying that there was genocide, Problems caused by Cyprus and the war going on right next door. Everything is giving them stress and they are hot tempered...

Ever wonder why youtube is blocked in Turkey? Most valuable name in Turkey is Ataturkand when you search for Ataturk name you can find really provoking videos about turks and Ataturk. What I'm trying to say is people have been provoked for years. Every small thing makes them go "I Kill You".

Yes I'm a Turk.

Dont take it as a flame, i've born at turkey, but im not one, the only thing i noticed turks love abusing, on the virtual world, real world or anywhere. and no stress in the country is not made by pkk or armenians. its made by turkish gouvernment. Economy is messsed up, commerce is almost dead in east, and population is gone crazy in west, people moving from east to west to work and gain some money. And the weird thing i still dont think whos da boss in turkey,, army or gouvernment ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruky View Post
    Dont take it as a flame, i've born at turkey, but im not one, the only thing i noticed turks love abusing, on the virtual world, real world or anywhere. and no stress in the country is not made by pkk or armenians. its made by turkish gouvernment. Economy is messsed up, commerce is almost dead in east, and population is gone crazy in west, people moving from east to west to work and gain some money. And the weird thing i still dont think whos da boss in turkey,, army or gouvernment ?
    You are definitely right. I don't think I'll let my children in that country if things don't change. I can not believe Turkish people let a government like this to be on top of them. I can not accept it.

Everyone who has the power is abusing it. They want to shape the country like Iran. It's so messed up.

I just saw a cartoon from the Turkish government channel for kids and the cartoon was telling them to fest in Ramadan. So messed up...

TheRealHipatos

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post

There seem to be some dumb fucks on the moderator side that they don't know the difference between DDoS and DoS, you won't stop a DDoS'er by banning his IP range.

illerates / bruky ?? cmon man turkey isnt that bad.. i am half turk by myself.. i go every year in my vacation to Turkey and i almost been everywhere there. the turks i see are nice people they were always nice to anyone ive seen..

Turkish people are hot tempered about there country(or what you call that) that very true but i think thats a positive thing.. There county is everything for them i am 1000% sure of myself that 80% of the turks easylie could give his life away for there country..

but i am born in netherlands and live already for 18 years in the netherlands..
    about the dutch people like 60% of there own people dont care about there ountry no matter what would happen.. they are very nice people, always kindly to everyone thats a + for dutch people..

so has every country its people.. so dont hate bro

im not trying to say that they have to get off the ipblock idc bout that so peace ! <3

keep it cool dont hate!
    only hate chinese with there spam in moradon !! :@

bro, you dont even know what your talking about.
    of course a turk is gonna say turks are nice.

well I am a turk but all I can say is turks are dumb! I can not understand how people voted YES on the proposition for the new constitution. Turkey is now even more corrupt and government has the great power. They can do whatever they want and no one can stop them. You will be hearing about those events soon. Government is working real hard to make the country more islamic.

ah I'm glad I live in california now.

if turks were allowed on this they would spam shit about anything we don't want that here

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    There seem to be some dumb fucks on the moderator side that they don't know the difference between DDoS and DoS, you won't stop a DDoS'er by banning his IP range.
    Only dumb fuck here is you. The IP banning itself can't stop a DDoS but it prevents it since the users who usually are behind those attacks, are not part of the forum to begin with. If they don't come here in the first place, why bother DDoSing us? Yeah, they can use proxies, but then again, why bother?

Since we took this drastic decision, DDoS attacks stopped. Not a single case in years, but before that, we got shutdown several times for days. Who is the dumb fuck now, huh?. Hate idiots that believe they are smarter than everyone else.

No, we will not lift this IP ban. I'm sorry, but lifting that IP ban is a liability so it won't happen.

CaDe7

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Only dumb fuck here is you. The IP banning itself can't stop a DDoS but it prevents it since the users who usually are behind those attacks, are not part of the forum to begin with. If they don't come here in the first place, why bother DDoSing us? Yeah, they can use proxies, but then again, why bother?

Since we took this drastic decision, DDoS attacks stopped. Not a single case in years, but before that, we got shutdown several times for days. Who is the dumb fuck now, huh?. Hate idiots that believe they are smarter than everyone else.

No, we will not lift this IP ban. I'm sorry, but lifting that IP ban is a liability so it won't happen.
    u missed one more part that is closing this topic -.-

Thanks for reminding me.