Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Krixpl

Unban Appeal

This is a discussion on Unban Appeal within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hey, I was directed to this section to make an appeal over my BAN. I would like to be unbanned ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Unban Appeal

Hey, I was directed to this section to make an appeal over my BAN.

I would like to be unbanned to be active,helpful in the PS section and advertise branded private knight online service, I'm active on few forums and including ko4, it's great that they started another community, just deleting content was a bit shady.

Gamers4Life nickname : Grobar
    Year of Ban : 2011
    Reason for Ban : Closed a private server without being active in short time, Returning the damage to ProffesionalKO, + False/Lie reports, bypassing ban for several times, as i had to inform them whats up..
    There is a lot of people in gamers4life connected with my server, also my reputation is clean and have decent amount of trustable channels with knight online players.

9 out of 10 reports about me are false, they used it to do drama, since i was 'the bad one' and they had balls to lie and troll.. ... But all those people 'WAS' 'IS' and 'GOING' to play on my server eventually.

I am always good to everyone, the players know me for long time, so in no way i did anything to damage/scam anyone.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I don't know Gro, every time your name comes up the forum has a fucking fit. I think it'd be best to steer clear from where you're not wanted but that's just advice.

Banned

Yes my name is so infamous over here, but i don't feel guilty and i know most of the people already know the truth about 'rumours of tirany' :P

anyway let's see few topics about me

Yes, because nickos do it all the time to me
    Grobar has started spamming his shitty server on others forums.

What is this i dunno.. I gave my GM free donator set,so.... drama,drama.
    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000
    This guys also post on k-cuce about me that i am 000000 lol.
    0000000=Cyrus=Grobar? | Ko-Cüce

Topic about, post proofs and all there is trash talk.
    Grobar

Or... Warning, this server is from Grobar, i am reporting the server, just out of no where
    Knights United ... GROBAR is back NEVER JOIN THIS CRAP

And some more topics,really nothing bad i see as evidence.. But you can see a lot of players feedback for me.

Banned

Btw incase I do get unban, I would use a nickname either by my real name or 'grobar'.

Banned

you scamming piece of shit stay where you belong
    nickos3 likes this.

Not happening in your case As Im a witness of the mess you've done in private server community. (not just hearsays , but seeing it by myself).

Banning this account aswell.