Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Unbans

This is a discussion on Unbans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Krixpl lets not forget that vincent's ip was also linked to NAS/JVE's account who has been banned ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    lets not forget that vincent's ip was also linked to NAS/JVE's account who has been banned a long time ago lol
    Who's that and why were they banned?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    This is what I was talking about. There's no more discussion needed about if Vincent should be unbanned or not.
    I understand you have a personal vendetta against him (why, I still don't know), and that you two certainly aren't going to hit it off anytime soon, but you're both equally as guilty of stirring up trouble on that front.
    I'm not even sure you've read the stuff that you quoted, because in particular with the second quote, he's obviously against what West is proposing (attacking other servers)... so I'm not sure why you're even quoting that at all.

But as a wise person once said, "Let it go". Maybe go build a snowman or something. \o/

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ces0ir View Post
    1: can you prove he earned it ?
    2: you were kicked after asking if a warrior earing will be yours cause you found the harpy queen. get it straight.
    1. I am not protecting him but normally, if you are a clan member in a specific clan and you receive an item from the clan leader. Usually, it's because you deserve it.
    Means it's rightfully yours.

However, if you already brought up 2008, AFK..Vicarious..Incas... pretty much any of the old clans of back in the days.. never and I repeat.. never. Did such a thing to one of their ex-members.
    Even if it felt like they deserve such a thing to happen to them, we never did anything like this and you know that. A clan leader.. once he gift one of his members a specific item. IT'S THEIRS, RIGHTFULLY.
    He can't just take it back once they leave the clan.

I just think that as long as it wasn't a misunderstanding or anything like this (as it seems.. the side that got banned is admitting doing such a thing) then he shouldn't be unbanned.
    Doesn't matter who is it, if I know him or not.. if I've been in his clan or not.

If he admits doing it and got nothing to prove that he "lent" those items, then he basically scammed him.
    If and I'm saying just IF, he got some way to prove that he did lend those items and rightfully it was his and not smasher's then yes, I agree.. he should be unbanned in my opinion.

2. I never got kicked, from any clan. I left for serval reasons, but I'm not here to fight with you nor Jeff.. like I said nothing personal..
    But eh.. I guess, whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Either way, it's not my or your decision to make.. I guess we'll see what Devile say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. I am not protecting him but normally, if you are a clan member in a specific clan and you receive an item from the clan leader. Usually, it's because you deserve it.

However, if you already brought up 2008, AFK..Vicarious..Incas... pretty much any of the old clans of back in the days.. never and I repeat.. never. Did such a thing to one of their ex-members.
    Even if it felt like they deserve such a thing to happen to them, we never did anything like this and you know that. A clan leader.. once he gift one of his members a specific item. IT'S THEIRS, RIGHTFULLY.
    He can't just take it back once they leave the clan.

I just think that as long as it wasn't a misunderstanding or anything like this (as it seems.. the side that got banned is admitting doing such a thing) then he shouldn't be unbanned.
    Doesn't matter who is it, if I know him or not.. if I've been in his clan or not.

If he admits doing it and got nothing to prove that he "lent" those items, then he basically scammed him.
    If and I'm saying just IF, he got some way to prove that he did lend those items and rightfully it was his and not smasher's then yes, I agree.. he should be unbanned in my opinion.

2. I never got kicked, from any clan. I left for serval reasons, but I'm not here to fight with you nor Jeff.. like I said nothing personal..
    But eh.. I guess, whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Either way, it's not my or your decision to make.. I guess we'll see what Devile say about it.
    1: If it wasn't personal, you would not be here writing paragraphs to try and keep someone banned. Unless ofc you have nothing better to do in life.
    2: Usually people do deserve the items that they receive but in this case, they had the whole thing planned from the beginning.
    3: You have no clue what went on in clans like AFK and Vicarious because you were not a core member of their group and when you joined them, you barely knew how to play the game so don't use the word WE
    4: You are butt hurt because you got kicked by Jeff and you still haven't let that go
    5: Will keeping him banned from ko4life hinder his ability to make a clan and repeat what he did? No, because he has made 10 clans after that incident.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1: If it wasn't personal, you would not be here writing paragraphs to try and keep someone banned. Unless ofc you have nothing better to do in life.
    2: Usually people do deserve the items that they receive but in this case, they had the whole thing planned from the beginning.
    3: You have no clue what went on in clans like AFK and Vicarious because you were not a core member of their group and when you joined them, you barely knew how to play the game so don't use the word WE
    4: You are butt hurt because you got kicked by Jeff and you still haven't let that go
    5: Will keeping him banned from ko4life hinder his ability to make a clan and repeat what he did? No, because he has made 10 clans after that incident.
    1. It's not personal, justice has to be served. I don't care who is it or what is his story.
    2. Proof?
    3. Back in 2008 I was one of the leaders of AFK, once I left, the clan disbanded. It's funny how you're talking about other's skills while undes is playing in each server for only a month, outgearing the entire server and then quitting once the server start catching up with them.
    4. Whatever makes you smile
    5. So? if someone here scammed another k4l user for 10k usd, he shouldn't be banned because technically he can do it again?

do yourself a favour and use common sense in your next comment please.

1. It's not personal, justice has to be served. I don't care who is it or what is his story.
    2. Proof?
    3. Back in 2008 I was one of the leaders of AFK, once I left, the clan disbanded. It's funny how you're talking about other's skills while undes is playing in each server for only a month, outgearing the entire server and then quitting once the server start catching up with them.
    4. Whatever makes you smile
    5. So? if someone here scammed another k4l user for 10k usd, he shouldn't be banned because technically he can do it again?

do yourself a favour and use common sense in your next comment please.
    1: It is obvious that you are butt hurt
    2: You became a leader when the real members quit. Similar to what happened with undez in cwest
    3: Undez leaves server once there is no challenge at all. Usually after 2 months. We cant wait for people like you for a year to learn how to play and catch up, sorry. We play once a year for 2 months and thats more than enough
    4: Can you comprehend the fact that they had it all planned prior to joining clan or is that too complicated ? Should I use google translator to translate it in your language so you can better understand?
    5: Common sense is something that you utterly lack considering it took you years to figure out how to "combo" on a warrior where you only need to use 1 skill.
    6: It is quite funny how your tone has completely changed on the forums since you decided to run for a power position on this forum. Sorry power hungry nerd. Get off the chair and get on a treadmill

Banned Senior Member

Correct me if I am wrong cesoir, but you having a personal picture of someone in your signature is against the rules and has been. Shane or Devile banned people for it every time.. So not sure how you're still around.

No, not specifically. It depends on how that clan basis it's reward system on. Is he getting the item because of the work he's done for the clan to deserve it, or is he getting the item based on the work he will do to benefit the clan with that item? So is it a reward or an investment? Having been present in the clan when this all happened, I can safely say it was the latter. He was given an expensive item to improve his character which in turn will benefit the clan, however, he cut that short by quitting the clan and scamming said item.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong cesoir, but you having a personal picture of someone in your signature is against the rules and has been. Shane or Devile banned people for it every time.. So not sure how you're still around.
    It is my friends picture. he does not mind so why do you?

Banned Senior Member

Not really supposed to have those type of pictures in your signature but whatever, do as you please I suppose.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1: It is obvious that you are butt hurt
    2: You became a leader when the real members quit. Similar to what happened with undez in cwest
    3: Undez leaves server once there is no challenge at all. Usually after 2 months. We cant wait for people like you for a year to learn how to play and catch up, sorry. We play once a year for 2 months and thats more than enough
    4: Can you comprehend the fact that they had it all planned prior to joining clan or is that too complicated ? Should I use google translator to translate it in your language so you can better understand?
    5: Common sense is something that you utterly lack considering it took you years to figure out how to "combo" on a warrior where you only need to use 1 skill.
    6: It is quite funny how your tone has completely changed on the forums since you decided to run for a power position on this forum. Sorry power hungry nerd. Get off the chair and get on a treadmill
    1. Please, use your brain.. you are asking Devile to unban a scammer.. in which world does it make any sense? what it has to do with butthurt? lol.
    2. The original members were playing when I became one of their leaders.. but ok.
    3. no challenge, ok.
    4. "so you can better understand" and you're talking about google translate.. OK.
    The question is .. do you need google translate? I explained why I'm against it, he's a scammer and I don't see you denying any of the facts I mentioned yet, you're having trouble understanding what I said.

5. That's cute.
    6. I don't know if whether I laugh or cry of your stupidity, look how mad you get when someone start pointing facts in order to have some justice here. You're literally breaking your keyboard right now. lolz

I believe he'll get what he deserve, one way or another.

Not really supposed to have those type of pictures in your signature but whatever, do as you please I suppose.
    I removed it police officer. Please don't go and tell a mod that I broke a rule

Banned Senior Member

Why thank you! Just trying to keep someone's personal life from being on a public forum! Thank you again.

Little archer Senior Member

1. Please, use your brain.. you are asking Devile to unban a scammer.. in which word does it make any sense? what it has to do with butthurt? lol.
    2. Real members were playing when I became one of their leaders.. but ok.
    3. no challenge, ok.
    4. "so you can better understand" and you're talking about google translate.. OK.
    The question is .. do you need google translate? I explained why I'm against it, he's a scammer and I don't see you denying any of the facts I mentioned.

5. That's cute.
    6. I don't know if whether I laugh or cry of your stupidity, look how mad you get when someone start pointing facts in order to have some justice here. You're literally breaking your keyboard right now. lolz

I believe he'll get what he deserve, one way or another.
    Whoa there keyboard warrior, don't forsake your quest for moderator powers just because you can't get over your anger issues.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Whoa there keyboard warrior, don't forsake your quest for moderator powers just because you can't get over your anger issues.
    Like I said, I got nothing personal against the guy.. never did.
    We had our differences in the past, that's cool by me, if he wants to stay in the past and start whining about it.. he's more than welcomed to do so.

I despise scammers and every single person that supports them, if scammers will start getting unbanned here just because some people "like them", how do you think this forum will end up ?
    Diver likes this.

Nerdegano. You forgot to respond to all the people that commented in regards to what you said. Please quickly go back and do that

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast