Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Unbans

This is a discussion on Unbans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Adi Like I said, I got nothing personal against the guy.. never did. We had our differences ...
Page: 4

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Like I said, I got nothing personal against the guy.. never did.
    We had our differences in the past, that's cool by me, if he wants to stay in the past and start whining about it.. he's more than welcomed to do so.

I despise scammers and every single person that supports them, if scammers will start getting unbanned here just because some people "like them", how do you think this forum will end up ?
    It's because of this flawed perception of yours that you should never be a moderator. What I'm witnessing in this specific dispute is that both parts did something questionable, yet you keep labeling the only side making a plea as a "scammer", ignoring any and all arguments that might've been posted in this thread to defend his position.

I get he pissed you off greatly, but this is not how you deal with things like this. Seriously doubt this isn't "personal" for you at this point.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's because of this flawed perception of yours that you should never be a moderator. What I'm witnessing in this specific dispute is that both parts did something questionable, yet you keep labeling the only side making a plea as a "scammer", ignoring any and all arguments that might've been posted in this thread to defend his position.

I get he pissed you off greatly, but this is not how you deal with things like this. Seriously doubt this isn't "personal" for you at this point.
    What can you do with arguments exactly? nothing. It's just words.
    It would be one side's word against another, does it prove anything? I highly doubt that.
    We're talking here about someone that was banned for scamming. Not for "swearing" or "trolling".

Pissed off? to be honest, not even close... but ok..

Banned Senior Member

He also put his personal photo into his signature razor. So... Too far to go in my opinion and at least deserves a infraction for doing so. Shane or Devile used to ban people for doing it.
    Adi likes this.

Well i was banned cuz some turk (which bought my char) ''scammed'' one guy in rampage.
    I sold my char in january to guy from frmtr for 270$ (23.january if im right).
    Next day my old friend (the guy from rampage) asked this turk (he didnt know i sold that char) if he can help him trade his items to 3rd char, after he gave him all his items, turk just dissappeared.
    I got conversation with that turk/paypal payment/screens so i can prove it.

ok guys calm your tities pls.

@I already exposed my thoughs at Vincent ban , everything that twostars said is on place and im a strong WITNESS of it since I was part of the mods whose tooks the decision to ban him , At the time i felt it was be the best choice as it was partially his fault for using the same info of his ko4life acc onto his admin pw in any private server , but I've spoke to this Vincent guy and cleared all the stuff I already KNEW and came up with a decision that he's partially guilty but not enough to fully ban him , that's atleast what I think ,and once again I was one of the mods who took the decision to ban him.

My candidates for unban:

* theunbeatable

Who not to unban:

*coolboy2 (I was the one who banned him)
    *Stonecoldkillah
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    What can you do with arguments exactly? nothing. It's just words.
    It would be one side's word against another, does it prove anything? I highly doubt that.
    We're talking here about someone that was banned for scamming. Not for "swearing" or "trolling".

Pissed off? to be honest, not even close... but ok..
    Except the other side isn't even present, and it's not just his words, other people have also posted into the subject.

@Reeses: I didn't see that.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Except the other side isn't even present, and it's not just his words, other people have also posted into the subject.

@Reeses: I didn't see that.
    We both know that there were people that justified smasher as well.
    Just because they're not here right now, it doesn't mean it's ok to unban him, am I wrong?

Back then, unlike stonecold.. smasher provided some proofs, else he wouldn't get banned from first place.

But like I said, I'm not taking anyone's side.
    I'm just saying, if he's indeed innocent, he have to prove that (how? non of our concern..).

Wasn't coolboyp2 banned just because of flaming?

Wasn't coolboyp2 banned just because of flaming?
    not just flaming , constantly harrasing , hard flaming and ignoring the continuos warning I gave to him(over 10 times in a row far beyond the ones that were warned before and not exaggerating) , which means he was asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    not just flaming , constantly harrasing , hard flaming and ignoring the continuos warning I gave to him(over 10 times in a row far beyond the ones that were warned before and not exaggerating) , which means he was asking for it.
    Well, fortunately we have a flaming section for that now! I don't see any problem in unbanning him tbh, he was mostly flaming adi and co. so can't really blame him for that
    Diver likes this.

I've unbanned Vincents. Lets move on. Any other candidate?

Also Stonecold wasn't even the one who logged the account and deleted the items in the first place. I still think most the people on my list should be unbanned only questionable ones are aviv and theunbeatable.

Never played with the guys and on purely forum basis i think that the fallowing people shoud be unbaned :
    TheUnbeatable
    coolboy2
    StoneColdKillah
    Weez likes this.

Thanks.

Enjoy - Nickos32 Raging
    Last edited by Vincents; 03-25-2015 at 04:45 AM.

It's so sad how much some of you nerds care, its amazing. So if I joined a clan, for the sole reason of getting geared and then quitting as soon as I got an item, I wouldn't be labeled as a scammer? I may just start doing this then if all of you guys see it as a legit movement.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast