Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Unbans

This is a discussion on Unbans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK It's so sad how much some of you nerds care, its amazing. So if I joined ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    It's so sad how much some of you nerds care, its amazing. So if I joined a clan, for the sole reason of getting geared and then quitting as soon as I got an item, I wouldn't be labeled as a scammer? I may just start doing this then if all of you guys see it as a legit movement.
    No one wants you in a clan anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    No one wants you in a clan anyway.
    I know you miss my sexy voice, but there is no need to be salty babe.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Who's that and why were they banned?

I understand you have a personal vendetta against him (why, I still don't know), and that you two certainly aren't going to hit it off anytime soon, but you're both equally as guilty of stirring up trouble on that front.
    I'm not even sure you've read the stuff that you quoted, because in particular with the second quote, he's obviously against what West is proposing (attacking other servers)... so I'm not sure why you're even quoting that at all.

But as a wise person once said, "Let it go". Maybe go build a snowman or something. \o/
    >> I've downloaded clients to test some cheats on some servers (even though it's been quite long time since then)
    > He did it too.
    >> I've messed with several KO Panels but I never did something that could be damaging
    > He tried to SQL inject my panel.
    >> I've advertised my server on the forum of another server, which is maxko (it's the only server I ever done this) just because my forum was the target of their stupid event and titanko was advertised daily, also with a croatian IP recorded in one of these titan accounts.
    > I've no idea.

I've never used an account with a random name (and repeatedly) to hide myself.
    I never start flaming wars in unnecessary topics just because the person whom I don't like, posted there.
    I never attacked anyones web-server/login-server/game-server.
    I never share publicly, stuff that I've got privately.
    I never share publicly, chat or PM conversations, unless the other person is fine with it or the content is not something important.
    I never leave my server by disappearing with server running till expired.
    and most importantly, I've no connections with Grobar.

No twostars. We're not both equally guilty.

It was hot today. Summer's coming. No more snow around.
    Vincents likes this.

why is vincent unbanned? so he can open another server and scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

I despise scammers and every single person that supports them, if scammers will start getting unbanned here just because some people "like them", how do you think this forum will end up ?
    this is the first time i have to agree with you, faggot
    razor and Weez like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    not just flaming , constantly harrasing , hard flaming and ignoring the continuos warning I gave to him(over 10 times in a row far beyond the ones that were warned before and not exaggerating) , which means he was asking for it.
    Who didn't ignore you back then? You were a newly instated junior moderator on a power-trip. Aviv flamed, big shit, most people did. His only mistake was doing it to you who so obviously holds a grudge. Don't even know if the guy is still around but he should be unbanned.

Funkz too. I remember going into that one with Cama ages back. He was basically banned because a moderator (who turned out to be a scammer a week later) misunderstood his post, then the administration back then were too stubborn to unban him.

Instead of fighting between each other, just explain why someone should be unbanned.

Ok then.
    Funkz was banned by Sancte idk why tbh he just did it then Sancte was banned a week later for scamming. Sancte said his account was hacked and such never did figure out the whole story though.
    Aviv and theunbeatable were both banned for flaming.
    StoneColdKillah was banned for loggin someones char and deleting said clan equivalent items, but he wasn't even the person who logged and did it in the first place.

Funkz was originally banned because of a statement along the lines of: "Why aren't you taking videos of other clans koxping?!". Sancte, the scammer, took that as an admission of him personally using koxp to ban him. As you can see, it's not a personal admission at all, and at best is an admission that the clan he currently is in uses koxp. As I stated at the time, you can't ban a man for being in a clan with someone who cheats. They disagreed, apparently as he was a senior member of the clan, him not kicking or quitting that clan (who were all his friends) was some sort of show of support for koxp. Another ridiculous notion.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Who didn't ignore you back then? You were a newly instated junior moderator on a power-trip. Aviv flamed, big shit, most people did. His only mistake was doing it to you who so obviously holds a grudge. Don't even know if the guy is still around but he should be unbanned.
    The ones that still around and behaved in a way aint banned , As for the power-trip idk man there are just few people calling it in that way specially the ones who were messing with ko4life , and guess what? most of them were from your clan ,but wow ok ; but FYI im still the same kind of mod.

Trust me , if I had ANYTHING towards coolboy2 he would of have been banned in few actions, but it took him ALOT of warnings, if he didnt like the warns of the new "guy" that is nothing for him ,then its his problem ,ego tends to blind people, but the pride is something that only a retard holds nowadays.

Non to mention he'd just bash on new members,I remember correctly bashing on every single newer for no reason , constantly flaming , minimizing people, the forum was a total mess ,a person like that doesnt deserve to stay around ,the only chance he'd have to get unbanned would be through a public post where he should apologize for his actions, THEN he MIGHT have a chance , if not answer and ban will remain the SAME.

Funkz too. I remember going into that one with Cama ages back. He was basically banned because a moderator (who turned out to be a scammer a week later) misunderstood his post, then the administration back then were too stubborn to unban him.
    Dont think its related to me, nor i do know who Funkz is, up to the topic's purpose.

I can see the merits on why you banned him, at the time, I just can't see the merits on why you don't want him, and others, unbanned. Unless it's down to a grudge, as I said. It would be a simple process to ban them again if their behaviour insisted, wouldn't it?

I can see the merits on why you banned him, at the time, I just can't see the merits on why you don't want him, and others, unbanned. Unless it's down to a grudge, as I said. It would be a simple process to ban them again if their behaviour insisted, wouldn't it?
    As statted above, if he apologizes for his actions im okay with it , Not looking for something that would humillate him or look him like an asslicker , hell no ,something sincere and we can work it out.

unban stonecoldkillah, any person with a brain wouldīve done the same thing as him.
    i donīt even see how this is considered a scam, you ppl are just delusional.

Little archer Senior Member

Who didn't ignore you back then? You were a newly instated junior moderator on a power-trip.
    I can vouch for this story I too was victim of that person's power trip at the time *hint hint*

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I've unbanned Vincents. Lets move on. Any other candidate?
    How about me ! i to trust rafael... and

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast