Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Unbans

This is a discussion on Unbans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ________Unban my old account _______ Why I was banned? ... I was banned because i made chargeback in a pvt ...
Page: 7

Banned Member

________Unban my old account _______

Why I was banned? ...

I was banned because i made chargeback in a pvt server, i buy 50$ of donate, and just give 1 more ap, i warning here in ko4life first, but owner of ko, are best friend of old admin, and him baneed me forever, i not a scammer, but i cant pay 40$ dollars for just one atack power, i warning first, and a loot guys here in ko4life were in my favor, if u can help me, my old acc is ''BadGoodMex''

Malicious? i coming here first of chargeback, to warn owner of server
    [IMG][/IMG]

I have Vouchers?

Darken, RAY, Brambor, HighRooler, LotusBomb,
    I was sharer of little acc in CW a time back >> Ex>>
    Shark, ThanathosR, Ziegfryd

I have great reputation in the Brazilian community

ItzAndre here in ko4life, and gordion sin from BadFamily, bought much gold from me for years

really i have longing my true account back, for buy/sell items

i just pay kc in pvt server, for buy donate, but not give better status, admin of server and old moderator used power abusive

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post
    ________Unban my old account _______

Why I was banned? ...

I was banned because i made chargeback in a pvt server, i buy 50$ of donate, and just give 1 more ap, i warning here in ko4life first, but owner of ko, are best friend of old admin, and him baneed me forever, i not a scammer, but i cant pay 40$ dollars for just one atack power, i warning first, and a loot guys here in ko4life were in my favor, if u can help me, my old acc is ''BadGoodMex''

Malicious? i coming here first of chargeback, to warn owner of server
    [IMG][/IMG]

I have Vouchers?

Darken, RAY, Brambor, HighRooler, LotusBomb,
    I was sharer of little acc in CW a time back >> Ex>>
    Shark, ThanathosR, Ziegfryd

I have great reputation in the Brazilian community

ItzAndre here in ko4life, and gordion sin from BadFamily, bought much gold from me for years

really i have longing my true account back, for buy/sell items

i just pay kc in pvt server, for buy donate, but not give better status, admin of server and old moderator used power abusive
    Next time read the most basic information before babashopping, I know for some people it's hard to think before acting, but you should put that in practice.

I oppose this unban. Feel free to stick around on your current account though.

Mmm this is getting very messy. What if we create a subforum in the feedback section for ban appeals or something? So we have 1 topic per account. Keeping track of this is getting harder.
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Mmm this is getting very messy. What if we create a subforum in the feedback section for ban appeals or something? So we have 1 topic per account. Keeping track of this is getting harder.
    I would recommend that, worked at official with hundred of cases.

IBM
    Banned

LETS BE DEMOCRATIC FOR ONCE!

I never came in this topic asking for UNBAN, so why are you talking about me? Those few people that wants me banned, comment on every topic, because i am server admin.

I don't remember if i had Account on ko4life called Grobar... I dont think i did, so why am i called Grobar on this forum, when that wasn't my nickname? I have no problems with it, i am just asking... How can they be keep saying Grobar do this, Grobar do that... When i only remember using that nickname at 2009, when i was top 1 at maxko, after helping Flegy starting MaxKO

But, OK, call me whatever you want, just once explain to everyone why you like to flame/troll/insult the name Grobar.
    ------

I made a topic, asking If i can register new account without my IP getting blacklisted.. I mean if i were a scammer like some people say, i can hide my identity/IP so easy, and ' I NEVER DID' unless i had to advertise my server.

It's ok.. You can keep me banned, because I am here anyway, but please... Give a proof for it, or say why user known as Grobar is IP Banned.

I'll still gladly answer the questions.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    @Nickos32.
    At 2012, Nickos real life friend '' IraDev aka Nickos '' and ''Celestial'' created a server. The server wasn't so bad, but it had no players at all, and Celestial wanted to close it.
    I told them '' Listen me boys, I will help your server to get the players, but you will give me xxxxxx Of Knight Cash. ''
    I helped the server, server reached around 100 users on the Re-Launch.
    I recieved Knight Cash.
    I upgraded the items, and was having fun...
    Even if I did sell any of my item, which i really think i didn't? Maybe max 100$? It was clean... I wasn't GM, I wasn't Admin, I wasn't MOD.... I was a player which brought sucees to ther server.
    Those items belonged to me, and I could do anything i wanted with them.
    Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6QyMmYHZys
    It's not my fault, that I had +8 items ... It's beause Nickos aka IraDev, made the Trina upgrade to +8 at 90%.... And i just earned 150$ of KC for helping the server.
    So nickos32 is saying that im banned coz of that? Does it make sense?

@Kallop
    I know you are Admin here on forums, and all that... But don't you think you should double check what you are posting? Or at least try to make some sense, You played my server before and you are still welcome to, I want just one short answer from you Kallop, and good luck at ApexKO, incase you are going to be a staff there.

So Kallop please insert the correct word.
    '' I think that grobar should not be able to register new account because he broke the rule of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!

Devile... MrSpectre is my friend, that used propaganda marketing to put my server United-PvP which is online for 6 months, to be advertisted.. Now kallop is using this against me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's ok, don't allow me to have account here, I accept.
    But before you do this, please make a topic with a PROOF, that GROBAR scammed anyone!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think if there is no proof of me scamming, you can't ban me for 'Bypassing' ban, because there is no proof of a scam in the first place, which makes bypassing ban in the favor of client.

Rules of Private Servers based on PK!
    Listen me sons, the rules are said by Flegy which created the first PK server at 2008 and still have it online, and the rules are writen by me that have a PK system estabilished for the last 2 years, and by mee who opened 1st server at 2009 with 80 players and without DDoS problems, when other servers couldn't stand a chance against DDoS.

So i can't accept someone calling me corrupt for giving my friend that can't donate a free Valykrie Set at my PK System which is online for 2 years, and the United-PvP service for 6 months.
    The only reason why i changed the name of my pk server, is because i wanted to advertise it here, but.. My PK players, and Flegy's PK players don't care about ko4life.

Also, Flegy is not active at Gamers4Life, but he is active at turkish forums... So please give me a break!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fact example, based on truth.

January 19 - Malaysian clan come to UnitedPvP and asks for Discount on package purchases, and also if they can obtain the acceserios in the package.
    I said yes.
    I got 1.500$
    Server got active clan!
    Server lifetime has extended.
    Players are happy.
    Admin is happy.

This is not corruption, because I said so, and Flegy said so.
    But ofcourse... NEVER,NEVER do this on FARM server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are we democratic forum? Which rezhym do we support? Who am i, who are they?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definition of words.

Corruption - Using the trust of Admin to abuse your powers & selling items for $ to some players but not to all.
    Scamming - Using someones trust to obtain the $ from him and do not provide the service you agreed.

------------
    I think there are around 5 people that thinks i shouldn't be unbanned, and 0 people that prove that i am Corrupt or a Scammer.

So here is what we can do.

1) In the following 14 days, there will be 25 accounts that registered before 2010, they will say '' Let grobar be on this forums, and ban nickos ''.
    2) In the following 14 days, there will be 50 Knight Online players that will register a new account, and say '' Let grobar register new account, and ban nickos ''.

I will just ask them, if they can support me, and de-support nickos.. Because i think that is the right thing that should happen, and if you support me do it.
    So than nickos will be banned and i will be allowed to register a new account because 100 players will support me!

And another Joke, that is not based on fact.
    If there will be 25 users registered before 2010 saying that Kallop rape a girl and scammed someone for 2.500$, will he be banned?
    Because Devile is listening what 5 people are saying and not what is actual truth...

Shane opened a topic back than '' Post all you got about Grobar '' - All they posted is some words without facts or proofs.

Gimme 1 proof of Scam / Corruption and i am out forever!
    It might be corruption for you......... But it's not corruption for those who are writing the rules of PK private servers.

Maybe gamers4life have own rules? That was wroten without presence of Knight Online hosting gurus?

OFFICIAL INFORMATION.
    The server United-PvP.com has been handed over to my brother. My brother is not banned on gamers4life, so from today on United-PvP can be advertisted on the forums.

Don't worry guys, do what you think is right, we all know some Countries are democratic and some aren't.. .Same goes for forums.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

LOL grobar. If you don't have a brain then of course you can ignore our posts and say that we've 0 proof.

Quote Originally Posted by IBM View Post
    1) In the following 14 days, there will be 25 accounts that registered before 2010, they will say '' Let grobar be on this forums, and ban nickos ''.
    2) In the following 14 days, there will be 50 Knight Online players that will register a new account, and say '' Let grobar register new account, and ban nickos ''.

I will just ask them, if they can support me, and de-support nickos.. Because i think that is the right thing that should happen, and if you support me do it.
    So than nickos will be banned and i will be allowed to register a new account because 100 players will support me!

And another Joke, that is not based on fact.
    If there will be 25 users registered before 2010 saying that Kallop rape a girl and scammed someone for 2.500$, will he be banned?
    You don't have the bucks to pay for SOACS features. You're going to pay old g4l acc owners just for that ? hahaha.. such a miserable person with such a miserable life.

GL dude.

@Kallop
    I know you are Admin here on forums, and all that... But don't you think you should double check what you are posting? Or at least try to make some sense, You played my server before and you are still welcome to, I want just one short answer from you Kallop, and good luck at ApexKO, incase you are going to be a staff there.

So Kallop please insert the correct word.
    '' I think that grobar should not be able to register new account because he broke the rule of Account sharing (Spectre's account hello), malicious behavior in the PSKO scene.

Devile... MrSpectre is my friend, that used propaganda marketing to put my server United-PvP which is online for 6 months, to be advertisted.. Now kallop is using this against me.
    The fact that apparently people wanted me to become a mod has nothing to do with anything. I actually even said that I think it might cause friction in the community and I originally declined the position but it was offered to me and I decided to accept it for the time being. ApexKO? I doubt I'll receive any kind of position there although I've helped them just like I helped HellsReapersKO and some other servers. After all, I have plenty of knowledge and experience from KO over the years. By this logic everybody who played Alpha would receive some kind of staff position.

Now, about that malicious behavior. You used to go by the forum nick "SRB" and you went around attacking servers back when it was super easy. Granted, we don't have actual rule saying this is forbidden but it's pretty obvious that we shouldn't tolerate such behavior. This is the same reason YourKO is banned from these forums. Infecting computers etc.

So we do have actually plenty of proof about all the shit you've done. Whether you should remain banned for all eternity or not is not up to me. I'm quite sure the community will decide your fate. But by acting like a complete moron (still referring to the Spectre ordeal) won't get you the support from the players.

Let's see how long it takes you to remove this video:

The youtube account belongs to a person "Andrej" from Snoxd. Andrej is the person we all know as Grobar (He admitted this on KO4.us forums) and thus Grobar admits he used the nick SRB in the past and pretty much everybody who played Knight Imperia and other similar servers a couple years back remember this little pest. This is the only proof I'll even bother posting because I feel like it's enough.
    Last edited by Kallop; 07-27-2019 at 04:49 AM.
    nickos3 likes this.

IBM
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    LOL grobar. If you don't have a brain then of course you can ignore our posts and say that we've 0 proof.

You don't have the bucks to pay for SOACS features. You're going to pay old g4l acc owners just for that ? hahaha.. such a miserable person with such a miserable life.

GL dude.
    Honestly, I don't care about you... I don't care about you selling items on your farm server to '' MrBIERRRR '' to '' Juan '' from Uruguay and to Malaysian cyber caffe clan.
    And honestly, I don't give a shit if you are banned or not.
    Also I don't care if you are attacking servers right now, through Launcher, Forums
    I don't care if you registered 45 accounts on upcoming server.
    I don't care if you attacked QuaraniteKO.
    I don't care if all you do is troll and attack other people.
    I don't care if there is PROOF about you.

BUT, Are you saying that i shouldn't be able to register new account from my IP, due to ''' No money for soacs features ''' ?
    Are you saying that i shouldn't be able to register new account, due to my '' Life being miserable '' ?
    Talking about money, I think you don't have money to extend KO-CUCE topic, infact admin just ignores you because he know what kind of person you are.

well i`m not familiar with Priv Servers stuff but :

that`s shane thread :

Grobar

and thats quite interesting thread:

Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000

IBM
    Banned

Kallop. About MrSpectre... He will come on forum soon, and he till tell you that you are not right.

The video i made at 2011, is a video how to use hack tools... It's not illegal, it's not my fault if the server can't protect against hacks.. The tool in the end, didn't do anything to server, it was just a joke ...

So kallop is saying i shouldn't be able to register new account, because i made a video 4 years ago '' How to hack ''.

It's safe to say '' Grobar story '' is a made up story, which gave people abillity to flame, insult and post craps.
    I mean, why am i Grobar? If you can see that my ko4life account is named SRB at 2009 ?

Grobar = A fan of football club partizan, sometimes their behavior is malicious and they are Hooligans... And also brothers of Nickos signature Paok.
    Nickos Greece Paok are brothers of Serbian Grobars.

Kallop. About MrSpectre... He will come on forum soon, and he till tell you that you are not right.

The video i made at 2011, is a video how to use hack tools... It's not illegal, it's not my fault if the server can't protect against hacks.. The tool in the end, didn't do anything to server, it was just a joke ...

So kallop is saying i shouldn't be able to register new account, because i made a video 4 years ago '' How to hack ''.
    Fun fact, using KOXP and such third party tools is also frowned upon on these forums. There are plenty of people permanently banned from koxping only. Oh, and also those posts above. As I said, we do have enough proof, I just cba finding them because we have gone over this multiple times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

GL dude.
    nickos every topic i read you come up with some bullshit replay are you collecting posts or are you really brain dead? you're the real aids in the Knight Online community

IBM
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well i`m not familiar with Priv Servers stuff but :

that`s shane thread :

Grobar

and thats quite interesting thread:

Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000
    Topic 1 is just DRAMA lol.. Open it up, half of people there are banned.. And 0 proofs... Again '' About GROBAR '' ??? Why not about SRB???
    Gamers4Life like to troll,insult,attack even though they don't know what they writing.

Topic 2.
    I gave free items to Game Master in my PK SERVER!

And giving free donator items on PK server is not corruption, because me and flegy are the PK Server gurus with the most experience, and we say that is not corruption but is for the benefit of the server.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Fun fact, using KOXP and such third party tools is also frowned upon on these forums. There are plenty of people permanently banned from koxping only. Oh, and also those posts above. As I said, we do have enough proof, I just cba finding them because we have gone over this multiple times.
    Kallop as grobar stated as a joke you raped a girl right? Would you go to the court with your skype chat? And bet on it or would you rather pay lawyer and deal with the thing so what if things have been said on skype doesn't mean they are truth.You guys are just drama queens I guess that does bring traffic, but nobody want's to admit the fact that he created half of the community and that is the reason i stand up for him.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    nickos every topic i read you come up with some bullshit replay are you collecting posts or are you really brain dead? you're the real aids in the Knight Online community
    I knew that truth hurts but I didn't know that it's forbidden to be said in G4L Forums.

OK. Accept the Grobar's offer and leave us alone.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast