Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Unbans

This is a discussion on Unbans within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by UltimatePvP How about me ! i to trust rafael... and I think if you want to get ...
Page: 6

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    How about me ! i to trust rafael... and
    I think if you want to get unbanned, your story will have to be more than "i trust rafael... and".
    Just saying..
    Chavoc likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

unban them all, let them have their 2nd chance.

if they fuck up again, bb then

also, i have high hopes for Vincent,
    I hope he wont be such a crackhead anymore and make a gg serverino. without spending all that those money on crack and then ending getting locked up, gg

edit :

UNBAN
    theunbeatable
    stonecoldkiller
    .. who else xD? GROBAR

Lol I thought I could keep out of this thread but after somebody brought up Nik I figured I could post you the topic resulting to the only infraction I've received. Enjoy:

tHeUnBeAtAbLe (Re-open for a reply)

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I think if you want to get unbanned, your story will have to be more than "i trust rafael... and".
    Just saying..
    What i need to say you, i kid 12 year [2011/12] Rafael make server, i play in good orionko server [first stable etc] he asking me, i have skype/msn i give him msn, after he add me skype etc, he good person i trust him, he ask me after i need GM in OrionKO, i told yes, 1 day after he need acces to my account (need for adverting only say me it), i stupid and give him, but still in this time i dont know is scammer, after he close orionko, 2/1 day after i got banned from ko4life, by someone moderator.

yo.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    What i need to say you, i kid 12 year [2011/12] Rafael make server, i play in good orionko server [first stable etc] he asking me, i have skype/msn i give him msn, after he add me skype etc, he good person i trust him, he ask me after i need GM in OrionKO, i told yes, 1 day after he need acces to my account (need for adverting only say me it), i stupid and give him, but still in this time i dont know is scammer, after he close orionko, 2/1 day after i got banned from ko4life, by someone moderator.

yo.
    so how old are you now? 15/16?
    so adult..also you are already around here, if you'd keep quiet nobody would have known who you are (I still don't)

yo.

also if vincent is getting unbanned,
    I see no reason why coolboy2 and theunbeatable should stay banned... both been here for a decent time,
    and maybe the forum will be as active as it used to be again

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    so how old are you now? 15/16?
    so adult..also you are already around here, if you'd keep quiet nobody would have known who you are (I still don't)

yo.
    look at my other post in this thread [who am] yes now 16, but august 17. Unbans

I agree that Grobar should be unbanned, he is way better person than nickos, also he have good server and respect from knight online players.

Quote Originally Posted by jajeko View Post
    I agree that Grobar should be unbanned, he is way better person than nickos, also he have good server and respect from knight online players.
    He has admitted many of the things he's been accused of and I believe 90% of the community want him banned still. And there have been several claims of him being corrupt which have most drowned in the ocean of drama by now, but enough proof can be found to support this. Not to mention the incident from like a month ago, where he logged a KO4Life members account to advertise his server and to edit/delete posts that were made about him, because the posts contained screenshots of a skype conversation where Grobar promised "Spectre" items if he started playing his server again. Then again I didn't really look into the whole case back then and since the original post was edited I can't look into it anymore, so I don't know if the proof was valid or not.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    He has admitted many of the things he's been accused of and I believe 90% of the community want him banned still. And there have been several claims of him being corrupt which have most drowned in the ocean of drama by now, but enough proof can be found to support this. Not to mention the incident from like a month ago, where he logged a KO4Life members account to advertise his server and to edit/delete posts that were made about him, because the posts contained screenshots of a skype conversation where Grobar promised "Spectre" items if he started playing his server again. Then again I didn't really look into the whole case back then and since the original post was edited I can't look into it anymore, so I don't know if the proof was valid or not.
    And... let me tell you how all this started in the first place:

Grobar was playing on UltimateKO as Mentallist, with his friend SQUAZLL (or SQUEEZE, something like that).
    The owner of UltimateKO was Nikolas Stylianou who used to give items to Grobar and Grobar was selling 'em for $ to the players.
    After people found out that they were corrupt, UltimateKO shutted down.
    Nikolas Stylianou & Grobar opened another server on which Grobar was part of the staff.
    People were aware about the server's staff and server died within days.
    Grobar took the server files and you pretty much know the whole story from then till now...
    Grobar ran more than few tens of servers in all these years. (with his turk guy Furkan following him since UnitedKO)
    Always with a different nickname, 'cause when there are no more donations, he just works on a new server and leaves the other server's host to expire.

His friends have played on almost every of his servers with him gearing 'em up.
    Just like he did with the Syndicate clan, which clan is following him on every server for that reason.

I'm not surprised how Vincent and Grobar are now working together. lol.
    Last edited by nickos3; 03-25-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

All of this crusade is funny, i wonder if any of them are reading this... they must feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbanMeAQ View Post
    Well i was banned cuz some turk (which bought my char) ''scammed'' one guy in rampage.
    I sold my char in january to guy from frmtr for 270$ (23.january if im right).
    Next day my old friend (the guy from rampage) asked this turk (he didnt know i sold that char) if he can help him trade his items to 3rd char, after he gave him all his items, turk just dissappeared.
    I got conversation with that turk/paypal payment/screens so i can prove it.

So whats with me?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    And... let me tell you how all this started in the first place:

Grobar was playing on UltimateKO as Mentallist, with his friend SQUAZLL (or SQUEEZE, something like that).
    The owner of UltimateKO was Nikolas Stylianou who used to give items to Grobar and Grobar was selling 'em for $ to the players.
    After people found out that they were corrupt, UltimateKO shutted down.
    Nikolas Stylianou & Grobar opened another server on which Grobar was part of the staff.
    People were aware about the server's staff and server died within days.
    Grobar took the server files and you pretty much know the whole story from then till now...
    Grobar ran more than few tens of servers in all these years. (with his turk guy Furkan following him since UnitedKO)
    Always with a different nickname, 'cause when there are no more donations, he just works on a new server and leaves the other server's host to expire.

His friends have played on almost every of his servers with him gearing 'em up.
    Just like he did with the Syndicate clan, which clan is following him on every server for that reason.

I'm not surprised how Vincent and Grobar are now working together. lol.
    Lol men, i janekback there no Nikolas etc, grobar dont play in my server, so...
    +bump what about unbanned.

Grobar will never be unbanned. NEXT please.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Me [JanekBack, next please]

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    How about me?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast