KO4Life rules

This is a discussion on KO4Life rules within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hi, I am an old player in KO and recently came back to KO life. My clanies said to check ...
Page: 1

Zerex

Thumbs up

Hi, I am an old player in KO and recently came back to KO life. My clanies said to check this site out. Now I am a member of KO4Life. I want to buy GB's and so I made a few replies back and even pm'ed a few who were selling. I read the rules but in 1 of the guys replies back he said that I am new and I could be banned for wanting to buy GB's?!?!?!?!?!? Now, I don't understand what I did wrong nor do I want to get banned and all I want to do is simply buy some GB's at a good price. The seller get some fast cash and I get the GB's that I need to help advance my character's.
    So, please if any1 could let me know what I might be doing wrong so I don't get banned?

Thx~

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Hi, I am an old player in KO and recently came back to KO life. My clanies said to check this site out. Now I am a member of KO4Life. I want to buy GB's and so I made a few replies back and even pm'ed a few who were selling. I read the rules but in 1 of the guys replies back he said that I am new and I could be banned for wanting to buy GB's?!?!?!?!?!? Now, I don't understand what I did wrong nor do I want to get banned and all I want to do is simply buy some GB's at a good price. The seller get some fast cash and I get the GB's that I need to help advance my character's.
    So, please if any1 could let me know what I might be doing wrong so I don't get banned?

Thx~
    [/b]
    i wouldn;t trust those type companies alot of them are scam sites...your better off buying power up store stuff and merchanting it.

Zerex

i wouldn;t trust those type companies alot of them are scam sites...your better off buying power up store stuff and merchanting it.[/b]
    Oh no bro not from campanies but from players selling in Ares section

you will get banned if u scam, no1 is stoping you from buying gbs from players selling it in market section

Zerex

you will get banned if u scam, no1 is stoping you from buying gbs from players selling it in market section[/b]
    Cool Thx alot

Banned

I'm pretty sure that you can offer to buy, but they don't have to deal with you. It's all up to the seller. I think your just not allowed to make a buying post for USD, but I think you are allowed to by via pm or something.

Zerex

I'm pretty sure that you can offer to buy, but they don't have to deal with you. It's all up to the seller. I think your just not allowed to make a buying post for USD, but I think you are allowed to by via pm or something.[/b]
    Yeah that was the way I understood it too and not being allowed to sell accts.

But if they are selling I can say I want to buy and buy them!

I heart something about getting banning if u try to buy something in Cw and u are not a 3 month's old member..That sound's too bad couse Ko4life is a S> B> forum and every1 at start register for that reason, so what's the point to register 3 month's earlier before u buy lawl.. :P

Banned

This is what you need to know if you are a Ares user.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=240898