Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kallop

Unfair KO4LIFE Ban

This is a discussion on Unfair KO4LIFE Ban within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Vince account was banned beacuse Rafael hacked Vincents account VERY LONG TIME AGO and used it to scamm.That's why he ...
Page: 1

Default Unfair KO4LIFE Ban

Vince account was banned beacuse Rafael hacked Vincents account VERY LONG TIME AGO and used it to scamm.That's why he created a new account and been using it for 3 months already but yesterday 4/7/2012 xLegendZ banned him from ko4life right beacuse of that reason which happend lots of months ago..
    I got proofs that Vince is innocent.
    KO4Life Topic:
    Scammed By Vincent
    Paste Bin: http://pastebin.com/qp2kV0J9#4201062 - Pastie
    Account Vincents,his IP is same with Nas You know why? Beacuse Nas was Rafaels account.
    Also Radical KO was Rafael's project and not Vincent's only his forum account got hacked that's why he registred new one as Vince,and he had nothing to do with Radical KO.
    Vincent is from USA and i would kindly ask you to check IP Location that is connected between Nas and Vincent
    IP Location. Check IP Address location. Find IP address location. Geo IP Location. My IP Geolocation. Lookup IP Country IP City IP Region IP. Search IP location. My IP Location. Find Geographic Location from IP Address. IP to Location. IP Address to

Moderator said Vince bypassed a ban when he obviously was hacked on forum?
    Rapidz confirmed me that Outsider have same IP as sqazll but his IP don't match with account SRB,since it was changed already and everyone knows sqazll is SRB's brother.
    http://shrani.si/f/1b/AC/1LlTuDLZ/123.jpg <-- PROOF
    He got banned on SRB too.Be fair and ban him too then since he bypassed more then 1 ban and he have MORE THEN 5 KO4LIFE Accounts and all he do is insult other Servers with them.

I have stable proofs that Vince was really hacked back then and there is even ko4life topic,so feel free to read a bit.
    So here is everything that you need
    Everytime i posted this defend,it also got deleted.
    Simply said,this ban is unfair.

Banned

legendz banned Vincents. It was me who junked his advertisement topic and yours. Everyone with a tad bit of common sense knows why.

rafael logged 4 accounts. Rafael2010,rafael2008,RadicalKO and Vincents. I banned all of them. Whether he hacked vincents account or not doesn't matter.
    Now about Nas. Also known as NAS/VJE, a very known scammer.
    Nas was NOT rafaels' account. How do I know? Nas was not once logged from a brasil IP but always from US ( specifically verizon ). Not some random proxy.
    But Nas has logged 3 accounts, Nas,Vincents and Vince.

You said Nas is rafael ( not true ), you also said rafael hacked the account vincents ( may be true but doesn't matter in this case) how did he get access to the account Vince on this date 06-27-2012, 03:20 PM? The whole incident about rafael scamming happened months ago.

e/Forgot the SRB thing.

I don't know either of them personally so I am judging from what I know and from what I've been told. sqazll is related to SRB but IS NOT SRB and therefore not to be banned. Whether he is a friend or his brother doesn't matter imo.

If Nas logged Nas,Vincents and Vince how did he logged Vincents since that account was already banned? And also since you said that the IP of NaS is from USA,is it same with the other IP's from Vince or different? There is a chance that Nas hacked into Vince account altought i know nothing more that i've typed above and can't explain anything else.I just posted everything that i know and trying to get Vince unbanned.
    Now it's up to you guys.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Now it's up to you guys.
    No, it's up to XLegends just like I told you in PMs. Making a public topic isn't going to change that. It's his ban, it's him you need to talk to. He will be the one to unban if he decides Vince should be unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    No, it's up to XLegends just like I told you in PMs. Making a public topic isn't going to change that. It's his ban, it's him you need to talk to. He will be the one to unban if he decides Vince should be unbanned.
    I just personally find it sketchy myself, especially considering the connection between Nas & Vincent. Even if Nas had hacked Vincents original account, he seemingly got the information to "Vince" as well? Kindly ironic if you ask me.

Anyways, Vincent obviously bypassed his previous ban which is alone means (in my opinion & I believe according to our rules) for being banned. I have no personal vendetta against the guy, & judging by what he had done on "Vince", he's just going to make a new account & use a proxy again anyways, so the ban will stand.

If he will make new account you will just ban him again beacuse he won't be hiding his name.

so ,if you get banned you cant make an account again? that's shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Is that a serious question?

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Can ppl be banned for stupidity? For fuck's sake if someone scams a person why would we allow him to come back to try scam others? Wow honestly how dumb ppl can be.
    regiss and LambOfGod like this.