Question about trading accs

This is a discussion on Question about trading accs within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; So, b/c of the new patch, we cannot trade accs. But, what if someone were to post a picture of ...
Page: 1

PriestOfShadows

So, b/c of the new patch, we cannot trade accs. But, what if someone were to post a picture of the mykol page showing were its from, and all that jazz....then wouldnt it be okey?

So, b/c of the new patch, we cannot trade accs. But, what if someone were to post a picture of the mykol page showing were its from, and all that jazz....then wouldnt it be okey?[/b]

Personally, I am going to have to say no. It seems like way too much trouble, and you'll also have to worry about photoshopping. Someone else might come and overrule me, but in my opinion, accounts should not be traded/sold at all right now.

PriestOfShadows

hmm...okey. But cant you tell if something is photosphopped? you can zoom inand see the pixels right?

Banned

i think we should let people trade accounts , but only in the usa for now untill we figure out a way to better deal with this cituation . i also think that it will utilize the trade mod more and make ko4life a safer place to trade is we restrict some of the trading rights and enforce the rules more heavily

Banned

i think we should let people trade accounts , but only in the usa for now untill we figure out a way to better deal with this cituation . i also think that it will utilize the trade mod more and make ko4life a safer place to trade is we restrict some of the trading rights and enforce the rules more heavily[/b]
    Why trade only the U.S. and not anyone else's?
    A rule is ko4life staff does not support character/USD trades.

Banned

usa is a big country and there is more accounts there then any other country , so i think we should start in the hardest/biggest place and funnel down

TopCat

usa is a big country and there is more accounts there then any other country , so i think we should start in the hardest/biggest place and funnel down[/b]

wrong.. turkey has the most account registered..

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

wrong.. turkey has the most account registered..[/b]
    nikleo pwnt!

Banned

wrong.. turkey has the most account registered..[/b]
    i was speaking towards users on this forum , as in turkey is banned making it a country not supported by this forum , so im only guessing next time you post you will use your brain , cause i think your fucking retarded

nikleo pwnt! [/b]
    if this was a race to see who is the dumbest fucker in the world , friend you not only came in first but i belive you set a record

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

nikleo pwnt! [/b]
    Maybe he was talking about KO accs and KO4Life accs at the same time since turks cant log in this website.

I have a account right now that wont let me log on it, and it say's it was registered in the US :/

iiason

can't we trade accounts with players in ur own country?

Banned

You need to realize people can not log accounts that the country is set to there country and yet they can not log in.