Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unjustified 10% Warning increase from Plodez

This is a discussion on Unjustified 10% Warning increase from Plodez within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Plodez un-rightfully warned me because I posted a "Gb" site or at least, what he THOUGHT was a gb site ...
Page: 1

Plodez un-rightfully warned me because I posted a "Gb" site or at least, what he THOUGHT was a gb site - But you can check Mog's - It don't sell anything on Knight Online - and Since Topics can be talked about in WoW about buying gold and what sites are honest and what not - I want this 10% Removed for being bullshit, He won't even pm me back after I asked him nicely.

I made a topic for this, as well as posted in another thread about this - I want this 10% Warning removed, mog's does not or ever has sold anything for knight Online, yet he without even checking it out deleted the name and warned me 10%.

Banned

PlodeZ is taking his "Job" too seriously :unsure:

PlodeZ is taking his "Job" too seriously :unsure:[/b]
    I'm not saying anything about his modding status, I just want this BS warn removed - it's obvious he did not even check out the site's before assuming they were all GB site's

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Plodez un-rightfully warned me because I posted a "Gb" site or at least, what he THOUGHT was a gb site - But you can check Mog's - It don't sell anything on Knight Online - and Since Topics can be talked about in WoW about buying gold and what sites are honest and what not - I want this 10% Removed for being bullshit, He won't even pm me back after I asked him nicely.
    I made a topic for this, as well as posted in another thread about this - I want this 10% Warning removed, mog's does not or ever has sold anything for knight Online, yet he without even checking it out deleted the name and warned me 10%.[/b]
    Per ko4life rules: We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.

Don't really understand your counfusion...

EDIT: I also warned you all here and after that I had to edit your post here where you mentioned another site.

PlodeZ is taking his "Job" too seriously :unsure:[/b]
    I'll take that as a compliment - Thanks!

Per ko4life rules: We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.

Don&#39;t really understand your confusion... <--- Fixed the word for you
    I&#39;ll take that as a compliment - Thanks![/b]
    Did I post a link to the site? No, I said - removed - that&#39;s it so remove the 10% now plx

If you say I did link the site, I mean - I would really hate to have to get a actual admin on the site to check out past edit&#39;s on the post and discover that your actually lieing about having a link and get you in trouble. But, I don&#39;t agree with a bullshit warn like this.

Did I post a link to the site? No, I said -removed- that&#39;s it so remove the 10% now plx
    If you say I did link the site, I mean - I would really hate to have to get a actual admin on the site to check out past edit&#39;s on the post and discover that your actually lieing about having a link and get you in trouble. But, I don&#39;t agree with a bullshit warn like this.[/b]
    I have removed the site name which you have posted again and increased your warning again for continuing to advertise other sites, which is against forum rules.

Of course, an admin will review this thread and I have a feeling may not be as nice as I have been.

lol, mod abuse ftw. I never posted a link, and not advertising but kkthx all I can say to you is fuck off.

Enjoy the power, I don&#39;t really see you lasting to long.

all I can say to you is fuck off.[/b]
    Now I have suspended your account for flaming.

lmao

Wow...serious? That was pretty lame. I think we should get a second opnion on this matter.

Wow...serious? That was pretty lame. I think we should get a second opnion on this matter.[/b]
    Admins are always welcome to review my actions here - I include links to every issue that I take action on and I have had some of my decisions reversed.

I stand by my actions in this case; however if an admin feels differently, I respect their authority.

Oh, and there also are other users who feel differently.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I replied to this on another rant he done and he is treading close to getting booted with his attitude in this thread.

how he interacts NOW on this forum is unchanged so the warns stay.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Plodez i dont understand why he is complaining, you warned me about that shit, and i didn&#39;t say shit...i dont get why he&#39;s making such a fucking issue out of this. I&#39;m at 50% and i&#39;m not fucking bitching and your at a measly 10% and your on a tyrant?.....

FornX

i can give you his adress and then you can meet him at his house

10gb

Banned Senior Member

Enjoy the power, I don&#39;t really see you lasting to long.[/b]
    Nah I dont think so, theres a reason why I asked him to be a moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast