Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

fr4nkie

This is a discussion on fr4nkie within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...2237&st=180 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213687 he locked both of the topics shortly after faggit luca and faggit steelo get there lies in sorry ...
Page: 1

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...2237&st=180
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213687

he locked both of the topics shortly after faggit luca and faggit steelo get there lies in sorry but thats not wat mods should be doing luca and steelo dont even belong here considering they've been selling items farmed from bugs via these and other forums which is a rule or something neways

my 2 cents u guys should look at both situations his reasoning for locking was simply none nothing valid other then same ol "prevent spam" and watever else either way he shouldn't be mod any where that cheaters are being revealed when he clearly is favoring them with the actions he takes

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Retrain 1 topic of me selling items that we got from felankor and i will quit this forum immediatly.. about the iron neck and iron belt,, those are from luca..how did he get it? He sold a raptor+8 that he made after he burned his own raptor.. Dont talk before you know anything okay? Me and luca went to watch the football match sevilla-fenerbahçe 2-3 btw we won ^_^ we dont care about this forum man fuck off,thank you and goodbye

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

So do you want to open those topics for more spam/flame (everyone saying the same shit as "yes, they cheated, ban" and cursing to those guys) is that what you want? and I never said anything about if what they did was right or wrong. Also I don't like racism (don't know about you), and in the last topic there was racism about Turkiye. This topic is like you are telling me "stop to defend 'em" LOL.

im getting sick of the market moderators being able to lock the general chat topics. half of the topics are locked.

Banned

well private, theres absolutely no point in having those 2 SAME topics about miracle getting banned. its already been long enough out there, gathered up a lot of pages (99% of them are flames), so keeping it open its only gonna bring more of that, flames.
    im sure you hate spammers, im not saying you are 1, but you are a Drama lover. they were gonna get locked sooner or later, and thank god it was soon

well private, theres absolutely no point in having those 2 SAME topics about miracle getting banned. its already been long enough out there, gathered up a lot of pages (99% of them are flames), so keeping it open its only gonna bring more of that, flames.
    im sure you hate spammers, im not saying you are 1, but you are a Drama lover. they were gonna get locked sooner or later, and thank god it was soon [/b]
    ty for the smart reply, these days i can count on 1 hand how many smart thinking non-retarded persons there are in this forum

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...2237&st=180
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213687

he locked both of the topics shortly after faggit luca and faggit steelo get there lies in sorry but thats not wat mods should be doing luca and steelo dont even belong here considering they've been selling items farmed from bugs via these and other forums which is a rule or something neways

my 2 cents u guys should look at both situations his reasoning for locking was simply none nothing valid other then same ol "prevent spam" and watever else either way he shouldn't be mod any where that cheaters are being revealed when he clearly is favoring them with the actions he takes[/b]
    For your happiness there's still a topic open about it:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...213689&st=0

And don't worry I won't close it, so enjoy reading the flames.

Fr4nkie is good mod, hes doing good in beramus's section and that all we need, and 10 pages full of flames are enough to get locked

Fr4nkie is good mod, hes doing good in beramus's section and that all we need, and 10 pages full of flames are enough to get locked[/b]
    +1
    It's thanks to Frankie that there's less scammers around the Beramus sections.
    You know how long we had to put up with that shit?
    Well now that he's here, everything is 1000x better.
    He's an excellent mod, and an awesome guy.

Jorxer2

+1
    It's thanks to Frankie that there's less scammers around the Beramus sections.
    You know how long we had to put up with that shit?
    Well now that he's here, everything is 1000x better.
    He's an excellent mod, and an awesome guy.[/b]
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000

frankie has done nothing but good.

trying to get his mod powers removed just because you think its bad that he locked up a few topics is rediculous.

he doesnt jip anyone, he is only here to better the community.

are you?

im getting sick of the market moderators being able to lock the general chat topics. half of the topics are locked.[/b]
    i closed quite a few general chat topics but its only when the topic maker requests for it to be closed or its a out of control flame fest or another spam "when is new server coming" post ._. idk about the other mods but i think im doing my job right xD

Admin

ur wrong private.
    he did cuz he dont want more spam/flame, nd i gues that is what he have to do even if u dont like it .
    die chipi

bizanto1

ur wrong private.
    he did cuz he dont want more spam/flame, nd i gues that is what he have to do even if u dont like it .
    die chipi[/b]
    +1

trz

Fr4nkie is good mod, hes doing good in beramus's section and that all we need, and 10 pages full of flames are enough to get locked[/b]
    +9239198371

Frankie is doing his job very well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast