need mods on market sections

This is a discussion on need mods on market sections within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; scammers are on the loose... nobody is getting banned/warned and ppl are spamming the market sections with multiple posts... what ...
Page: 1

Default need mods on market sections

scammers are on the loose... nobody is getting banned/warned and ppl are spamming the market sections with multiple posts... what happened?

I totally agree...

as I wrote in the other topic. There is a 50 post limit. But people just spam other peoples selling topics with their own selling list or they spam the forum trying to get 50posts.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I totally agree...

as I wrote in the other topic. There is a 50 post limit. But people just spam other peoples selling topics with their own selling list or they spam the forum trying to get 50posts.
    And I kindly asked that you folks report them as you see them..."Oh look this guy is hijacking someone else' topic" or "Oh look a scammer still trying to scam other people" it doesn't really help if you don't report them.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2natie9.png
    http://i35.tinypic.com/e9tfts.png
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 09-24-2009 at 04:07 PM.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If I knew how to ban someone successfully, I could of been on a banning spree all day today with my god damn flu. Last time I banned someone, I saw him posting in the next hour o.O It's weird.. Also, my rules got wiped almost entirely

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If I knew how to ban someone successfully, I could of been on a banning spree all day today with my god damn flu. Last time I banned someone, I saw him posting in the next hour o.O It's weird.. Also, my rules got wiped almost entirely
    Make me a mod and I'll show 'em all

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    gonna take a look into that banning thing shortly

Banned

Don't need market mods if that is what you are leaning to. Globals can easily mod the market sections by themselves.